Could The Trinity Doctrine Be Wrong?

That doesn't fly at all. If you were curious you wouldn't have argued over what I believed.
I don't know what the fuck you believe, you dingbat! Dayum you are stupid..and/or your head is full of sand.

Therefore..since you are now an irritant and are lying your ass off, you are going back on iggie. You've been on it for a few years and I took you off because you stay in the FZ but now that they probably kicked your sorry ass out and are now haunting up here...time to not see you. Toodles.

I don't know what the fuck you believe, you dingbat! Dayum you are stupid..and/or your head is full of sand.

Therefore..since you are now an irritant and are lying your ass off, you are going back on iggie. You've been on it for a few years and I took you off because you stay in the FZ but now that they probably kicked your sorry ass out and are now haunting up here...time to not see you. Toodles.

The good news is that in all of this I've gained a bit more respect for you.

Simple and clear to you...a catholic. I am not catholic. Not so simple and clear on this end. This is what you don't seem to grasp. What I hav e been saying in this thread has been said by many people. They think you guys worship mary. Why do you think google has thousands of pages of people asking the very same questions I did? Appearances are everything, although it may not be correct.
I understand what they think--that has been going on for centuries, and Catholics have learned to shrug it off. It is perplexing when people cannot/will not accept a simple, "No, we do not worship Mary. No, we do not worship statues." Direct and to the point, yet it always seems to turn into, Yes you do vs No we don't.

Yes, Google sites you trust. There are many good ones available. I do have one recommendation based on journalism training. Find three other trusted sites to confirm when serious about having the correct information. Takes time, but well worth it. I do this when delving into Judaism.

I believe you have been on this board too long.

Ding is a dingbat. He is not well liked, and now you see why. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

Well, I try not to cuss people out anymore, but I agree with mostly what you're saying. As for you,.. I'm still not totally crazy about you,.. but,.. you've went from totally being ignored and unliked to tolerable. :)

Be careful. I tend to bite. But I will try to refrain.

Like I said before...you start some pretty good threads sometimes. This is one of them. At least we both learned where the HAIL came from and why.

Point taken. Which is why I apologized last night. I meant it. I'm sorry I hurt you with poor choices of words.
Gracie, honestly, you did not hurt me. As I said last night it was frustration and despair that I could not seem to get across the very simple point that Catholics do not worship Mary or statues.

Meriweather ....there is or was a website that tells what faith or religion best suits you according to the asnwers of their questions. I have posted that link numerous times over the years every few year or two....and every time, mine is changed. From Orthodox Jew to Bahai, Baptist back to Jewish. And they change because my thoughts change. Same as everyone. Learn something new every day, I said. And that is true.

I'll see if I can find that link again. It's interesting. I wonder what they will tell me I am this go round? lol.

This is the one!

Be careful. I tend to bite. But I will try to refrain.

Is that a promise? Do you promise to give me my space and attempt to stop bashing the threads that I enjoy and leave them alone? If you could just do that then we would most definitely get along and you would never go back on ignore.

Gracie, honestly, you did not hurt me. As I said last night it was frustration and despair that I could not seem to get across the very simple point that Catholics do not worship Mary or statues.

I hope I didn't hurt you either because I actually did like you at a time. I thought you were nice and sweet.

Anyway..I asked about tongues for a reason. Did I miss your response or do you want to refrain from answering...and if so...no worries.

Is that a promise? Do you promise to give me my space and attempt to stop bashing the threads that I enjoy and leave them alone? If you could just do that then we would most definitely get along and you would never go back on ignore.

I hope I didn't hurt you either because I actually did like you at a time. I thought you were nice and sweet.
I promise nothing. And if you want to slap me back on iggie, go ahead, becasue I really don't care. I don't go in ALL your threads, missy. If grumpy, yeah..I will just to roll my eyes or express my opinion on the OP..which is my right. See it, or not see it. Choice is yours.

I promise nothing. And if you want to slap me back on iggie, go ahead, becasue I really don't care. I don't go in ALL your threads, missy. If grumpy, yeah..I will just to roll my eyes or express my opinion on the OP..which is my right. See it, or not see it. Choice is yours.

Stating your opinion is one thing when it's about the thread. A lot of the time you make it about me not the thread. There's a difference. I don't like when you say mean things about me,.. I don't care what you say about my thread.

@Meriweather ....here is a question for you, if you would care to answer.

Do you believe in speaking in tongues? I forgot what church that happened at but it surprised me. I think it was pentecostal? Holy Rollers they are called because they are all over the place...on the floor, heads in seats while on the floor, lots of noise, etc. And tongues. Someone speaking in tongues and someone else translating.

Do you believe in that? The speaking of tongues?
Speaking in Tongues--Glossolalia. Pentecostals engage in that more than do Catholics. I think a lot of it is faked. However, I cannot dismiss it entirely as I have a friend who is Pentecostal and readily agrees that sometimes people want this so much they (as he kindly puts it) try too hard.

My experience: I was in a highly meditative state and I could feel Glossolalia coming on. I instantly decided this was not something I had any interest at all in pursuing and kept quiet. Some will say that when its grip, one cannot help but speak, but I found that choice is always an option.

I don't know what to think about translators of Glossolalia. As for me, if I am going to say something, I want to know what it is I am saying. ;)

I think I will start a new thread about what religion some website thinks you should follow.

Might be interesting to see what changed AGAIN with me. And others if they choose to take the "test".

@Meriweather ....there is or was a website that tells what faith or religion best suits you according to the asnwers of their questions. I have posted that link numerous times over the years every few year or two....and every time, mine is changed. From Orthodox Jew to Bahai, Baptist back to Jewish. And they change because my thoughts change. Same as everyone. Learn something new every day, I said. And that is true.

I'll see if I can find that link again. It's interesting. I wonder what they will tell me I am this go round? lol.
I remember a site where it rated what percentage a person fell into each religion. It was always Catholic and Orthodox for me. I haven't done that in ages, either.

Forum List

Back