Could all Religions Come Together?

wrong, both Christianity and Islam teach that salvation can only be had by true believers. I happen to be Christian but I disagree with that part of my religion. Which is permitted, whereas no disagreement is permitted in Islam.
right ---you are a renaissance christian and have
been granted a brain endorsed by Decartes

Muslims disagree all the time.
so true A few days ago I witnessed --on TV---a debate with translation between two muslim notables
regarding the "abraham accords..." LOTS OF
DISAGREEMENT (I was apprehensive that one of both might have been ARMED)

The law states that gentiles who follow the Noahide laws will earn a reward in Heaven. They do not have to be Jewish.

The Law was given to the Jewish people as a light to the nations, not for just for yourselves.

There is only one way, one truth, and one light, one law whose fulfillment leads to eternal life, a place in the world to come.

There is no such thing as noahide laws for gentiles. It's just a serpentine lie.

Last edited:
That’s sort of arrogant, don’t you think? Why should Christians decide what everyone’s religion should be?
Lots of them got over it----especially since Pope
John---uhm ---sometime in the mid sixties

The Law was given to the Jewish people as a light to the nations, not for just for yourselves.

There is only one way, one truth, and one light, one law that leads to eternal life. Not two.

There is no such thing as noahide laws for gentiles. It's just a serpentine lie.
Noahide laws is an OPINION ----not LAW... uhm..
from SINAI

I heard that when Jesus returns he is coming back with "myriads and myriads of angels and saints". An army. Millions of people who have all been here before. But that's just what I heard.

That’s nice.

Noahide laws is an OPINION ----not LAW... uhm..
from SINAI

Right. Jewish people were commanded by God to educate the "wild beasts of the field" with that divine instruction, law, to give light and for the life of the world. Not hide it under a bushel from even the Jewish laity, a brazen violation of a direct Divine command under penalty of death.

So talk to the animals and teach them or you will become one Dr. Dolittle. Time is running out.

And I thought that I heard you profess to be a believer. I guess no one can believe that.
I wouldn’t expect you to understand a faith not your own. So it’s not surprising when you get it wrong.

Right. Jewish people were commanded by God to educate the "wild beasts of the field" with that divine instruction, law, to give light and for the life of the world. Not hide it under a bushel from even the Jewish laity, a brazen violation of a direct Divine command under penalty of death.

So talk to the animals and teach them or you will become one Dr. Dolittle. Time is running out.
You should write a book.

Forum List

Back