Here's What Real Class Looks Like

Killing God? Really? I guess he wasn't as all powerful as many thought.
In older cities parochial schools were prevalent. Perhaps half the students went to those or private schools instead of public ones. The Catholic Church came out with Vatican 2, feminism took off, quotas and employment changed, and we were in a long stagflation period. Catholic schools and churches started to close down. In many ethnic neighborhoods, the churches were the center of everything. The social agendas and the money provided really ramped up and replaced the impact of the churches.

Ronald Reagan was the epitome of an intelligent, thoughtful, classy person. And he was funny.

I thought it would be a good idea to show Trumptards what a guy who not only got re-elected, but got re-elected by sweeping 49 states looks like.

Do you know how rare it is for a President to win so many more states in his re-election than his first election is?

I will show what class looks like. Then I will show you what idiocy and crassness look like. In my next post, I will show you something even more amazing.

Class:

No class:

trump-easter-message.jpg
:

Reagan was the shit for sure. Which is one reason he was the best US POTUS of existing memory, though you know, libs have their preferences as programmed.

We now live in an age of far less class than once before. 24/7 propaganda, riddled primarily by the left, of which they're responsible for the TDS pandemic. We're far more crooked now as well. In your face crooked, of which the left leads new paths all the time.

Trump's an arrogant NYer, his best sides aren't fit to print. Trump has a very high upside, which is one reason left communists have weaponized the justice system to get him. Ah but our democracy, the end our democracy, the orange-man so bad. Gave you covid too, after all, he lives rent free in those afflicted with TDS.

In older cities parochial schools were prevalent. Perhaps half the students went to those or private schools instead of public ones. The Catholic Church came out with Vatican 2, feminism took off, quotas and employment changed, and we were in a long stagflation period. Catholic schools and churches started to close down. In many ethnic neighborhoods, the churches were the center of everything. The social agendas and the money provided really ramped up and replaced the impact of the churches.
our catholic schools were, and are, the best in the city. they are closing and there are never enough nuns or brothers, but there is something to be said for discipline and commitment.

Reagan's defense buildup terrified the limp-wristed, useful idiot liberals. "He's gonna get us into WWIII with all this militarism!"

Sound familiar?

The thumbsuckers made two iconic videos in that era. One was called The Day After. Anyone alive in the 1980s remembers that made-for-TV movie. It was awesome. A nuclear war in full living color!

And then there was this:

Last edited:
Reagan was the shit for sure. Which is one reason he was the best US POTUS of existing memory, though you know, libs have their preferences as programmed.

We now live in an age of far less class than we once before. 24/7 propaganda, primarily by the left. They're the guys who programmed you with TDS,
Seeing as how I am not a consumer of left wing media, your hypothesis fails.

You know who gave me TDS?

Trump.

"patriotism" is a word that does not describe a cult loyal only to their anointed one, quite the opposite.

It surely doesn't apply to the purple headed pro-Palestinian protestors that are running your party.

You're confused.

Not at all. Do you think the majority of veterans or current military personnel are Democrats? Maybe you think the blue-haired freaks protesting the US are patriotic. Not sure what you don't understand.

Feminism got a big boost during WWII.

Women entered the workforce in record numbers while their husbands went off to war.

When Johnny came marching home and said, "You can go back to the kitchen now, dear",, the response was, "Oh hell no!"

As for God, He is being killed by the exact same forces which killed Him off in Europe, as so eloquently explained by Alexis de Toqueville in the greatest political science book of all time.

The unbelievers of Europe attack the Christians as their political opponents rather than as their religious adversaries; they hate the Christian religion as the opinion of a party much more than as an error of belief; and they reject the clergy less because they are the representatives of the Deity than because they are the allies of government.

In Europe, Christianity has been intimately united to the powers of the earth. Those powers are now in decay, and it is, as it were, buried under their ruins. The living body of religion has been bound down to the dead corpse of superannuated polity; cut but the bonds that restrain it, and it will rise once more. I do not know what could restore the Christian church of Europe to the energy of its earlier days; that power belongs to God alone; but it may be for human policy to leave to faith the full exercise of the strength which it still retains.

Democracy in America, Chapter 17

Think about that as a political party cheers, celebrates, and nominates a man who boasts of his adultery. Who steals from cancer kids. Who brags about coveting other men's wives. Who bears false witness against even members of his own party.

Think real, real hard about that.

That is how God is being killed off. Satan is devious. Very devious.

We now live in an age of far less class than once before. 24/7 propaganda, riddled primarily by the left, of which they're responsible for the TDS pandemic. We're far more crooked now as well. In your face crooked, of which the left leads new paths all the time.

Trump's an arrogant NYer, his best sides aren't fit to print. Trump has a very high upside, which is one reason left communists have weaponized the justice system to get him. Ah but our democracy, the end our democracy, the orange-man so bad. Gave you covid too, after all, he lives rent free in those afflicted with TDS.
A great part of the problem is people like you who refuse to recognize the rampant evil in your own house. Your use of "primarily by the left' and "the left leads new paths" is more subtle than most Trump supporters' rhetoric, but no less pernicious.

Why do you notice the splinter in your brother’s eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove that splinter from your eye,’ while the wooden beam is in your eye? You hypocrite,* remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother’s eye. — Matthew 7:3-5

The slogan basically says that we are not currently great. Not much of a rah-rah.
Exactly.

Trump constantly says we suck. "American carnage blah-blah-blah". He hates America with a passion.

Which is why left wing reporters like to ask Trump, "When were we great?" He evades an answer.

Deep in the back of the minds of Trump and his supporters, America was great when gays were incarcerated, blacks were segregated and subjugated, and you could knock a woman around with your fists.

Forum List

Back