Could all Religions Come Together?

Right. Jewish people were commanded by God to educate the "wild beasts of the field" with that divine instruction, law, to give light and for the life of the world. Not hide it under a bushel from even the Jewish laity, a brazen violation of a direct Divine command under penalty of death.

So talk to the animals and teach them or you will become one Dr. Dolittle. Time is running out.
try again----ISAIAH, in his sublime poetry about the "WORLD TO COME" ---ie the IDEAL WORLD
OF THE FUTURE, described Jerusalem as the
LIGHT TO ALL NATIONS. He also predicted an
end to all worlds ------and... uhm wild animals
mophed into friendly kitten companions

try again----ISAIAH, in his sublime poetry about the "WORLD TO COME" ---ie the IDEAL WORLD
OF THE FUTURE, described Jerusalem as the
LIGHT TO ALL NATIONS. He also predicted an
end to all worlds ------and... uhm wild animals
mophed into friendly kitten companions

Those 'wild animals' morphed into friendly kitten companions represent the lawless nations who remain lawless until the messiah appears and does what an entire nation failed to do for millenia.

Last edited:
No, you’re not. But if you were it would be titled “criticisms of everyone else’s religion but Hobelim’s.”
Ahem.

I have told you many times, I do not belong to or subscribed to any known religion and worship an unknown God who never became a man and doesn't care about what you wear or eat for dinner.

If God asked you to write a book report on scripture you would have failed miserably. Not to worry! While everyone else is partying at the beach, you can try again while sweltering in summer school.

Last edited:
Those 'wild animals' morphed into friendly kitten companions represent the lawless nations who remain lawless until the messiah appears and does what an entire nation failed to do for millenia.

nope---"the lion shall lie down with the lamb"
is a poetic depiction of WOODSTOCK

yep, and the ones who disagree loudest lose their heads. you obviously have never been to Saudi Arabia, or Iraq, or Iran.

I lived in Saudi Arabia.... I've been to Iraq, Iran and Lebanon too many times to count.

who was SUPPOSED to stand against the
thousands of crucifixions enacted by Rome
and Pontius Pilate?? The Romans were ALL FOR
IT. The "followers of the Jesus cult---if such a
cult already existed at that time, were HELPLESS
against the Roman Empire

well 91 - when the jews were asked ...

All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!” Matthew 27:24-25

was their reply. murderers.

clearly the heavenly exemplar was not a jew and the jews had no compunction against crucifying their antagonist. stop lionizing the romans, the jews at that time the desert religions in general to this day are no different.

the prescribed religion of antiquity - liberation theology, self determination are far from the scriptural religions - so few even then were willing to die for as from the beginning was known to be their fate for the one that did.

The Law was given to the Jewish people as a light to the nations, not for just for yourselves.

There is only one way, one truth, and one light, one law whose fulfillment leads to eternal life, a place in the world to come.

There is no such thing as noahide laws for gentiles. It's just a serpentine lie.
Yes, there is. You are just showing your arrogance.

In fact, it’s one of the things I especially admire about Judaism. We know that we are all G-d’s children, and that all of us who lead good lives will see Heaven. That’s very different from YOUR arrogant beliefs, who thinks that your “truth,” as you see it, is the only way.

Yes, there is. You are just showing your arrogance.

In fact, it’s one of the things I especially admire about Judaism. We know that we are all G-d’s children, and that all of us who lead good lives will see Heaven. That’s very different from YOUR arrogant beliefs, who thinks that your “truth,” as you see it, is the only way.

Arrogant? Can't you do better than that?

And who is this 'we' who are all God"s children? Jewish belief is that not 'all of us" will have a place in the world to come. If you don't believe me ask a rabbi. Noahide baloney is just a pathetic excuse for not obeying a direct command from God to enlighten the nations with the wisdom in Divine law.

I do understand. One cannot teach what they do not know and cannot give what they do not have.

Last edited:
Who is this we who are all God"s children? Jewish belief is that not 'all of us" will have a place in the world to come.
Yes. Not bad people. But all decent people do have a place, regardless of whether they’re Jewish or not.

However nutty he is the depiction of the last hours of Jesus' life was extremely, painfully, accurate.
quite true---I attended a conference that described death by crucifixion-----the people of
that time and place had witnessed tens of thousands of them compliments of Roman
culture. Some historians credit the innovation
to the ancient Persians----but it is well known that some of the greek freeks favored it too

well 91 - when the jews were asked ...

was their reply. murderers.

clearly the heavenly exemplar was not a jew and the jews had no compunction against crucifying their antagonist. stop lionizing the romans, the jews at that time the desert religions in general to this day are no different.

the prescribed religion of antiquity - liberation theology, self determination are far from the scriptural religions - so few even then were willing to die for as from the beginning was known to be their fate for the one that did.
Crucifixion has never been a mode of jewish
execution or even assassination. Mrs Jelly-bean or Mcbean LIED

Forum List

Back