Could all Religions Come Together?

Yes. Not bad people. But all decent people do have a place, regardless of whether they’re Jewish or not.

Yes but try to see as God sees. Many people are celebrated as good, even saintly, even though they perpetuate lies and promote idolatry, which is evil in the sight of God, according to scripture that is, while those who expose their lies are despised as bad, even evil, in the sight of men.

Yes but try to see as God sees. Many people are celebrated as good, saintly, even though they perpetuate lies and promote idolatry, which is evil in the sight of God, according to scripture that is, while those who expose their lies are considered bad, even evil, in the sight of man.
Yes. Decent people as Gd sees them. But the Noahide laws provide the map.

What religion are you?

If so, why wait?
The one religion allowed will be the antichrist....worship of the antichrist and if you don't....OFF COMES YOUR HEAD. or a lightning strike from the sky...because the false prophet can do these things on behalf of the antichrist.

Much like the French revolution....but the religion allowed then was the worship of man's Reason. and we all know how well that worked out.

Yes. Decent people as Gd sees them. But the Noahide laws provide the map.

What religion are you?

I do not belong to or practice any religion even though I come from a long line of Jews who left after the first temple destruction, didn't fall for the Herod temple scam, and never returned. Some settled in Puerto Rico when the inquisition began in Spain while others remained as cryptic Jews..

I am just a nobody who read the bible, understands, and am putting in my two cents.

Last edited:
I do not belong to or practice any religion even though I come from a long line of Jews who left after the first temple destruction, didn't fall for the Herod temple scam, and never returned. Some settled in Puerto Rico when the inquisition began in Spain while others remained as cryptic Jews..

I am just a nobody who read the bible, understands, and am putting in my two cents.
OK, thanks….but you can trace your lineage all the way back to the first temple destruction? That’s impressive.

I know someone who can trace line line back to David.

OK, thanks….but you can trace your lineage all the way back to the first temple destruction? That’s impressive.

I know someone who can trace line line back to David.

I'm not surprised. I heard that Maimonides was a descendant of David too.

My oldest DNA strand identified comes from neolithic hunter gatherers in the middle east.

Last edited:
The one religion allowed will be the antichrist....worship of the antichrist and if you don't....OFF COMES YOUR HEAD. or a lightning strike from the sky...because the false prophet can do these things on behalf of the antichrist.

You may not know this but you have been living during the terror of the reign of the antichrist for your entire life, a false substitute counterfeit Jesus, an edible three in one mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence, conjured from the depths of hell and unleashed on the world by Rome in 325 c.e..History shows that the Church has done these things in the name of the antichrist and still perpetuates idolatry, an abomination that causes desolation.

So stop worrying your silly self.

The reign of the antichrist will end before many waiting for it realize that it began a long time ago.

Last edited:
There's so much to be said here, in regard to the view that our works is what gets us to heaven. I actually have a lot I would like to say about this, if anyone is open to talking about it... But right now I wouldn't even know where to begin, and I need some time to organize my thoughts and write it down. So maybe I'll get back to this later.

But for now I just have one question. Where are the Noahide laws in the Bible (Tanakh)? Isn't that from the Talmud? Or maybe I should put it this way… Does the assertion that the Noahide laws are the standard everyone is judged on come from the Talmud? Because the reality is that most people in this world do not consider the Talmud as authoritative or divinely inspired. That is not meant to be critical of anyone's religion, it is just a statement of fact. And just to be very clear, my intention here is not to bash anyone's beliefs. Maybe I'm an optimist in this regard, but I'm a firm believer that adults can discuss topics like this in a civil and respectful way, and that is what I try to do.

They are all talking about the same guy! They just have different names for HIM.

No, that is simply false. People aren't talking about the same God when there are numerous conflicting beliefs about God and what God's will is.

Unfortunately, many people (including nonreligious people, for example those who say they are "spiritual but not religious") create their own version of God that suits them. Usually it's a version that is OK with their pre-existing lifestyle, so they don't have to change anything about themselves.

That is the biggest mistake anyone can make. It's foolish and pointless to come up with our own version of God. The wise thing to do is seek the actual truth and accept God as He actually is, not as what we want Him to be.

You may not know this but you have been living during the terror of the reign of the antichrist for your entire life, a false substitute counterfeit Jesus, an edible three in one mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence, conjured from the depths of hell and unleashed on the world by Rome in 325 c.e..History shows that the Church has done these things in the name of the antichrist and still perpetuates idolatry, an abomination that causes desolation.

So stop worrying your silly self.

The reign of the antichrist will end before many waiting for it realize that it began a long time ago.
While i agree with you concerning the antichrist...it is not THE Anti-Christ. yet. in my opinion.

While i agree with you concerning the antichrist...it is not THE Anti-Christ. yet. in my opinion.

That's OK. One thing you should include in your speculations when looking for the antichrist is that people are awestruck at "all the miracles of the lie" which to me was fulfilled by roman misinterpretation of the miracles of Jesus originally referred to as signs, which are not and never were about supernatural demonstrations of divine power over reality. The miracles literally never happened in that way. This is the lie by which all the nations of the world were already deceived.

Every single miracle of Jesus, every sign that he was the messiah, from raising the dead to giving sight to the blind, feeding the multitude and ascending into heaven can be interpreted in a rational way that conforms to the reality you know without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word.

If you look and look and keep on looking, you will find it.

Last edited:
That's OK. One thing you should include in your speculations is that people are awestruck at "all the miracles of the lie" which to me was fulfilled by roman misinterpretation of the miracles of Jesus originally referred to as signs, not supernatural demonstrations of divine power over reality.

Every single miracle of Jesus from raising the dead to feeding the multitude can be interpreted in a rational way that conforms to reality without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word.
ok. Then we agree on somethings and not on other things concerning this subject. I'm okay with that.

Why would you WANT a One World Religion? Different perspectives are good. Why would you want the One World government? That's just asking for tyranny to happen, and a one world religion would promote narrow-mindedness and unchallenged dogma worldwide. Stupid!

Perhaps I should have asked, Despite differing beliefs, how can we make worshiping together happen?

Let's start with the three Abrahamic faiths. How might we come together?
Maybe most of us don't want to worship together? Maybe most of us are perfectly happy having personal relationships with whatever the hell is up there without having to join a flock.

Maybe most of us don't want to worship together? Maybe most of us are perfectly happy having personal relationships with whatever the hell is up there without having to join a flock.
True...since couples and families eat alone more often than not, why would we want to come together to worship. Doing things together is such a pain, why bother.

True...since couples and families eat alone more often than not, why would we want to come together to worship. Doing things together is such a pain, why bother.
I look at the family unit as the basic and most important unit and I'm not looking for people to unite my family with other families unless I want to be. I choose who I want to be involved with and I don't want to be United with the entire world. Your thinking is too black & white. I like to see other families stick together and be "one". That's a good thing. But they can do that in their house on their own time and we can do it in ours. I can spend all day setting you straight if that's what you need.

Why would you WANT a One World Religion? Different perspectives are good. Why would you want the One World government? That's just asking for tyranny to happen, and a one world religion would promote narrow-mindedness and unchallenged dogma worldwide. Stupid!

why have a brain - just let the organs run wild and do as they please ... heart wants a nap, go for it.

- only what is madeup and put to print is religion, if only gutenberg never existed. or atleast print something worth while.

Forum List

Back