Could all Religions Come Together?

Despite differences, could all faiths unite? What are the great differences, and how might they be overcome so we might worship together?
Simply calibrate doctrine from the source of Christian Truth........the Word of God. If everyone would simply apply the doctrine of "God said........." instead of injecting personal translations and man made tradition that creates false doctrine...there would be but ONE denomination........the church that Christ constructed as its chief foundation stone.

Simply calibrate doctrine from the source of Christian Truth........the Word of God. If everyone would simply apply the doctrine of "God said........." instead of injecting personal translations and man made tradition that creates false doctrine...there would be but ONE denomination........the church that Christ constructed as its chief foundation stone.
Are you joking? The way for everyone to come together is to rely on ”Christian Truth”? IOW, we can all get along as long as we submit to your version of the truth.

(Sounds like a liberal.)

Ahmadinejad United Nations Speech: Full Text Transcript>> 9-22-11
"The creation of a supreme and ideal society with the arrival of a perfect human being who is a true and sincere lover of all human beings, is the guaranteed promise of Allah" in the same speech---...dinejadie,
announced "ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR THE WORLD" gee, it was broadcast on TV live from
the shore of the East River-----you guys MISSED IT?

Hmmm, don't think so. so Rabbi's teach that you can get to heaven through Christianity or Islam or Buddhism? better ask your rabbi.
yes Red----that is what rabbis and Buddhists and
Hindus and Zoroastrians DO TEACH----christians
and muslims.....not so much

Hmmm, don't think so. so Rabbi's teach that you can get to heaven through Christianity or Islam or Buddhism? better ask your rabbi.
Yup. Our religion doesn’t insist that people need to adhere to it to get to Heaven. You are showing your ignorance,

Look up the Noahide laws. Any gentile is eligible for Heaven.

wrong, both Christianity and Islam teach that salvation can only be had by true believers. I happen to be Christian but I disagree with that part of my religion. Which is permitted, whereas no disagreement is permitted in Islam.

Ahmadinejad United Nations Speech: Full Text Transcript>> 9-22-11
"The creation of a supreme and ideal society with the arrival of a perfect human being who is a true and sincere lover of all human beings, is the guaranteed promise of Allah" in the same speech---...dinejadie,
announced "ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR THE WORLD" gee, it was broadcast on TV live from
the shore of the East River-----you guys MISSED IT?

We say Christianity is the religion for the world.

wrong, both Christianity and Islam teach that salvation can only be had by true believers. I happen to be Christian but I disagree with that part of my religion. Which is permitted, whereas no disagreement is permitted in Islam.

Muslims disagree all the time.

of course it does, not only that but Islam teaches that followers of all other religions are to be exterminated.
suradie LIVED in Saudi arabia----she is an expert (sic).
I have interacted with muslims EDUCATED in muslim
lands and with 'islamic curriculum' for the past 60
years. She DON'T KNOW -----or .....uhm....well

Yup. Our religion doesn’t insist that people need to adhere to it to get to Heaven. You are showing your ignorance,

Look up the Noahide laws. Any gentile is eligible for Heaven.
not being an expert on hebrew teachings, I will defer to you. can you quote the doctrine you are citing from the torah?

Forum List

Back