Could all Religions Come Together?

Could we come together for one day?

Our command from God is to love our brother. Another scripture notes anyone who says they love God but hates his brother is a liar.

I do understand that different cultures have rites and ceremonies that they treasure that others may not understand or value. I am not proposing coming up with a single rite or an agreement on Jesus, Muhammad, and Abraham.

I am wondering if for a single day, all who love God can come together to glorify Him together.
Wish it worked that way but it doesn't. I don't worry to much about it. The lord created this reality and the situation must be necessary or it would not be this way. Ya live ya die what is next is likely better.

We couldn’t do that if Christianity insists that the only way to G-d is through belief in that religion. That is a great difference that can’t be overcome.
Keep in mind the majority of Christians (Catholics and Orthodox) recognize that God has an everlasting Covenant with the Jews. Our belief in Jesus stems from his words that he came for those who are lost. Many of us are lost to Judaism because were were not born into that culture and Jews are not particularly welcoming to those who seek to belong to that faith.

My question is despite our differences, could we come together in worship, even it is only for a single day?

nope----try again---both adolf and muhummad were just JOKING

Wish it worked that way but it doesn't. I don't worry to much about it. The lord created this reality and the situation must be necessary or it would not be this way. Ya live ya die what is next is likely better.
I wouldn't be too quick to blame all our own choices on the Lord. I do understand the reality that humans have different ideas and because of our freedoms of choice, we elect to do things differently than what others may choose to do. Often, this makes for better outcomes not terrible ones. Still, for those of us who do believe, have faith, and love God, shouldn't we be able to show that one particular unity that we share by all gathering to worship together even a single time or better, once a year?

You're lies are hateful. Shahid means witness.
I nevah lie-----JW means "witness" too. A muzzie
who is WITNESS to the glory of allah, HAPPILY
slits the throat of a KAFFIR BABY---and his mama
is proud. <<< not true of a JW

Keep in mind the majority of Christians (Catholics and Orthodox) recognize that God has an everlasting Covenant with the Jews. Our belief in Jesus stems from his words that he came for those who are lost. Many of us are lost to Judaism because were were not born into that culture and Jews are not particularly welcoming to those who seek to belong to that faith.

My question is despite our differences, could we come together in worship, even it is only for a single day?
You just insulted Jews, with a false belief, and then ask If we could come together in worship? You are a nice person…..I can tell….but you are also oblivious to the wrong in what you just said.

You just insulted Jews, with a false belief, and then ask If we could come together in worship? You are a nice person…..I can tell….but you are also oblivious to the wrong in what you just said.
So tell me. Keep in mind I speak from experience.

oh---you TRIED to convert to Judaism and "THEY"
would not let you? Do you know the history of
of the catholic church and how it viewed persons
AND THEIR COMMUNITIES involved in conversion to Judaism?--- uhm----we speak from EXPERIENCE

1) You spoke of people “lost to Judaism,” as if Jews are somehow lost. We are exactly where G-d wants us.

2) You said that Jews are not welcoming to those who seek to belong to their faith. That is completely wrong, and we welcome them fully. We simply don’t proselytize.

Islam means submission to the will of God. A Muslim is one who practices submission to the will of God.
It has two meanings - submit to the will of God and submit to THEM.

Sharia laws that cast non Muslims as second class citizens proves such.

Last edited:

remember the 50's and 60's? "WE" 'came
together' all the time. That's how I learned
ALL ABOUT ---christianity and islam

2) You said that Jews are not welcoming to those who seek to belong to their faith. That is completely wrong, and we welcome them fully. We simply don’t proselytize.
Judaism " So you want to become Jewish? Well, O.k., but you need to be very serious about it as it is no easy matter"

Christianity - " have you heard the good news?"

Islam " Submit or die!"

Forum List

Back