Coronavirus messaging: Trump vs The World

Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

You’re not going to get any honest, constructive responses from any of Trump’s supporters – you’ll get only deflection, misinformation, and lies.

It is rather funny... I haven’t seen one Trump supporter actually address the question in my OP.

Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

You’re not going to get any honest, constructive responses from any of Trump’s supporters – you’ll get only deflection, misinformation, and lies.

It is rather funny... I haven’t seen one Trump supporter actually address the question in my OP.

They wont. Especially compared to other leaders Drumpf is an abysmal failure.

I hear a president that is being as honest and direct as he can....scaring the population to death is not the way to go....not sure what you and Georgie see in this video but I see a man that has grown into his position well and is giving answers as he can...he isn't panicking and doesn't want anyone else to panic since that won't help anyone....maybe you and Georgie pooh should tell us what you see....if this is all Georgie pooh has he ain't got shit....Trump speaks like we the people do....if you want a phony pompous ass for a leader move to Canada or France or Australia........

I hear a president that is being as honest and direct as he can....scaring the population to death is not the way to go....not sure what you and Georgie see in this video but I see a man that has grown into his position well and is giving answers as he can...he isn't panicking and doesn't want anyone else to panic since that won't help anyone....maybe you and Georgie pooh should tell us what you see....if this is all Georgie pooh has he ain't got shit....Trump speaks like we the people do....if you want a phony pompous ass for a leader move to Canada or France or Australia........

Drumpf treats adults like children. Tell the truth and stop lying so your numbers look good.

Thank you for being the first to answer the question and to do so in a semi respectful way. If I may ask one follow up before answering your question... Did you think the other leaders were scaring the population to death or acting in a way that seemed to cause panic?

Thank you for being the first to answer the question and to do so in a semi respectful way. If I may ask one follow up before answering your question... Did you think the other leaders were scaring the population to death or acting in a way that seemed to cause panic?

In those clips yes but they were a snap shot so its hard to even address the point of the video....of course we must be truthful with the people at a time like this but we should not over react...many leaders use things like this to build support in their nations....they hype a crises knowing it will be rectified so they can reap the glory but do they do anything?...no......
Trump acted fast...before the media or anyone was talking about this...and it may have spared us from a major outbreak...I wish people would give him some credit for that rather than release videos trying to shame him and his supporters.....like Georgie Pooh has done here....what a cheap shot artist....I don't know why kellyanne doesn't kick his ass out....

However, that's not what he said. Trump was explaining that because the symptoms of COVID-19 in most people will be mild, they will still go to work without seeing a doctor and get better without realizing they had the virus in the first place.
That's a guess at what the IMPOTUS meant, it's certainly not what he said.

Drumpf treats adults like children. Tell the truth and stop lying so your numbers look good.

That's Trump not Drumpf....show some respect...stop being an infant loser....

That's Trump not Drumpf....show some respect...stop being an infant loser....

Its Drumpf and I have zero respect for the idiot in office.

I'm still shaking my head over this idiot Drumpf telling people its ok to go to work while you get over the virus.

That rattling you hear is your brain on fake news.
I dont hear any rattling with the exception of every time you move your head.

You have microphones bugging my house? Who do you think you are, Obama?
No microphones needed. The empty space in your head amplifies the sound of the pea thats tumbling around in your head.

I'm still shaking my head over this idiot Drumpf telling people its ok to go to work while you get over the virus.

No microphones needed. The empty space in your head amplifies the sound of the pea thats tumbling around in your head.

Sure it does. Jesus, another fruit loops butt wipe delusional loon. You guys are like mosquitoes. You float around looking for someone to bug.

The first name of "Mr. Kellyanne Conway" is George....He's an even bigger irrelevancy than Max Boot or Bill Kristol.
What does that have to do with the OP? The video I posted was a simple compilation of video statements of world leaders. I never posted any quotes or statements made by George Conway.
The video was a TDS hit piece and nothing more.

Might as well get everyone to watch the Stand and say Captain Trips is coming for you.

Sure it does. Jesus, another fruit loops butt wipe delusional loon. You guys are like mosquitoes. You float around looking for someone to bug.
Sorry to disrupt the trance your pea brain is in. However, dont you think that instead of following Drumpf like he is the pied piper you think for yourself?

Well who said this if it wasnt Drumpf? Was it a figment of everyones imagination?

"So, if we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better,"
Never said it was ok to go to work. Stop lying.

"some of them go to work, but they get better,"
You know, vermin, I just can't see where it says it's ok to go to work sick just that some of them do. But hey, you keep lying, it's what you do.
He needs it spelled out... unless it is an exact quote you will be called a liar.

So Mike let me ask you something. If POTUS wanted to communicate to the American people that they should stay inside and not go to work if they are feeling symptoms of coronavirus, do you think making the point that people are going to work and getting better, is that encouraging to stay home or go to work?

simple question
You try to equate that he said if you are sick just go to work.............BS.........while he speaks off the cuff he certainly wasn't saying that.............Those who get sick will either stay home and sweat it out, or go to the doc.........................if diagnosed then they will be quarantined............which is going on with all reported cases and those known to have been around that person.....

This virus........like all viruses before it..........will RUN IT'S COURSE..........eventually the pharma's will get a treatment, or vaccine for it....................and life will go on.....just as the other viruses before us.....

PANIC doesn't help anyone...............and all we have seen from the MSM and libs is PANIC and Fear Attacks.

You can stop shaking it. Here never said that.
View attachment 310936
View attachment 310937

So you agree that going to work helps you get better from the virus?

Can't stop pushing the lies huh?

Forum List

Back