Coronavirus messaging: Trump vs The World

My position is clear, I don't believe much of what the media or the gov says. I've never seen this virus, nor do I know anyone who has had it. The only local symptoms of coronavirus I have seen are empty toilet paper shelves in stores. That appears contagious.
That’s not being clear. I’m asking if you believe the virus is real and you’re saying you don’t trust the media and government.

but moving on... what is real is that Trump and congress signed a 8 billion spending bill of tax payer money and VP Pence is heading a commission to deal with this “virus”.

If it’s not a virus then what kind of vast conspiracy do you think is going on?

Oh yeah, and Italy is closed
Stupid that all these Globalists and Leftists are running around ruining people's lives over a cold virus just to help China, Russia, Iran and The Democrat Party get Trump out of Office so they can start Financially Raping America again.
Yeah, I don’t think Italy closed in order to get Trump out of office. You’re insane if that’s what you really think
And Russia nor Obama, nor Hillary would ever create a Fake Dirty Russian Dossier to try to win an election and then overturn an election when they failed to win........right?
you mean the dossier that Steele wrote for oppo research and that didn’t see the light of day till after the election?! Great point man :cuckoo:
The Dossier that Steele's partner helped to write, Skirpal who Steele and British Intelligence tried to silence so he wouldn't reveal British (UK Deep State) Intelligence ties to Russia.

Poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal - Wikipedia

That’s not being clear. I’m asking if you believe the virus is real and you’re saying you don’t trust the media and government.

but moving on... what is real is that Trump and congress signed a 8 billion spending bill of tax payer money and VP Pence is heading a commission to deal with this “virus”.

Stupid that all these Globalists and Leftists are running around ruining people's lives over a cold virus just to help China, Russia, Iran and The Democrat Party get Trump out of Office so they can start Financially Raping America again.
Yeah, I don’t think Italy closed in order to get Trump out of office. You’re insane if that’s what you really think
And Russia nor Obama, nor Hillary would ever create a Fake Dirty Russian Dossier to try to win an election and then overturn an election when they failed to win........right?
you mean the dossier that Steele wrote for oppo research and that didn’t see the light of day till after the election?! Great point man :cuckoo:
The Dossier that Steele's partner helped to write, Skirpal who Steele and British Intelligence tried to silence so he wouldn't reveal British (UK Deep State) Intelligence ties to Russia.

So the Russians poisoned an ex spy that exposed intel. What’s your point?

My position is clear, I don't believe much of what the media or the gov says. I've never seen this virus, nor do I know anyone who has had it. The only local symptoms of coronavirus I have seen are empty toilet paper shelves in stores. That appears contagious.

HOW IN THE FUCK DO I KNOW IF THE VIRUS IS REAL OR NOT YOU STUPID BASTARD?
Hey Mike, what did you think of Trumps speech?
Do you really think I watch his speeches? I didn't watch it, I don't care what he says. You people will spin it anyway.
Well the way to debate the spin is to know what your talking about and the way to do that is to actually read or listen to the subject matter. If you want to say ignorant then that’s fine but you lose the right to complain and be respected.

So you know Trump cut travel from Europe to the US for 30 days and cancelled his rallies because of the virus that you can’t seem to admit is real. What do you think about that?
Good, I hate Europeons.

while Trump entered with the best of intentions, it has now been horribly and irrevocably twisted. he has been compromised by the russians. a mixture of naiivete and ambition has landed him squarely and disturbingly on the wrong side of history

somewhere along the way Trump lost his compass, and then himself. he entered the job believing he was an outsider who knew how cynical and messy the business of politics was, only to learn time and again how naiive he's been

while Trump entered with the best of intentions, it has now been horribly and irrevocably twisted. he has been compromised by the russians. a mixture of naiivete and ambition has landed him squarely and disturbingly on the wrong side of history

somewhere along the way Trump lost his compass, and then himself. he entered the job believing he was an outsider who knew how cynical and messy the business of politics was, only to learn time and again how naiive he's been
Oh bullshit.

Do you really think I watch his speeches? I didn't watch it, I don't care what he says. You people will spin it anyway.
Well the way to debate the spin is to know what your talking about and the way to do that is to actually read or listen to the subject matter. If you want to say ignorant then that’s fine but you lose the right to complain and be respected.

So you know Trump cut travel from Europe to the US for 30 days and cancelled his rallies because of the virus that you can’t seem to admit is real. What do you think about that?
Good, I hate Europeons.
That’s great... do you still think the corona virus is fake?

IWhen he was detained at the airport?

An airport delay is NOT 'jail.' He either puffed up the story or can't remember properly and, taken with all he other 'flubs' (which you ignored) it could present the possible onset of senility but, have hope, people will forgive 'ol Joe and the dutiful Democrat-sheep will vote for him. He's like an endearing old Grandpa that says outlandish things and everyone laughs. "That's 'ol Grandad'...Ha Ha Ha.

Bottom line....The Establishment Democrats are simply mortified by Bernie Sanders and ANYTHING is better than Bernie!!!! After all, Bernie threatens to TAKE AWAY money from the 'RICH' and the richest are DC Democrats!!!!!!!
Yes I agree, Joe is like grandad who sometimes says outlandish things. I think it is funny. He’s always done it but at the core I see him as a good guy.

Trump is similar with the gaffs and saying outlandish things. Difference is Trump aims to offend and demonize. He has malice in mind and only thinks about himself. I don’t like people like that in real life and I sure as hell don’t want somebody like that representing our country.

But, we're not voting for a 'grandad'.....

IWhen he was detained at the airport?

An airport delay is NOT 'jail.' He either puffed up the story or can't remember properly and, taken with all he other 'flubs' (which you ignored) it could present the possible onset of senility but, have hope, people will forgive 'ol Joe and the dutiful Democrat-sheep will vote for him. He's like an endearing old Grandpa that says outlandish things and everyone laughs. "That's 'ol Grandad'...Ha Ha Ha.

Bottom line....The Establishment Democrats are simply mortified by Bernie Sanders and ANYTHING is better than Bernie!!!! After all, Bernie threatens to TAKE AWAY money from the 'RICH' and the richest are DC Democrats!!!!!!!
Yes I agree, Joe is like grandad who sometimes says outlandish things. I think it is funny. He’s always done it but at the core I see him as a good guy.

Trump is similar with the gaffs and saying outlandish things. Difference is Trump aims to offend and demonize. He has malice in mind and only thinks about himself. I don’t like people like that in real life and I sure as hell don’t want somebody like that representing our country.

But, we're not voting for a 'grandad'.....
speak for yourselves... many millions will be voting for poppa joe

Learn to read liar. Now you claim the FDA COMMISSIONER is a liar? You love making yourself more look like a totally uninformed uneducated TDS suffering moron don’t you? Go ahead and claim you know more than the commissioner does, it just affirms your idiocy. Now go learn how to do anything for yourself.
I simply said that there is conflict over whether there was a regulation or not and seeing the actual regulation would put an end to it. That’s a reasonable statement and I have no clue how you can spin that into a me being a liar. Just post the regulation and then we can move on.

Poor baby. A clear statement from the FDA Commissioner isn’t good enough for you? You want clarification, I suggest you call him. He states they had to skirt OBAMA regulations. I thought these department heads HAD to be believed?
i thought these department heads could never be believed. Deep staters, right? Either way, if the topic is in question then the easy answer is to point to the regulation. You obviously can’t. That should tell you something.

You are a stupid, uneducated, ignorant fuck. You are claiming the FDA Commissioner is lying again you moron. Fuck off retard.
Well there you go again. Did I say it or did your warped interpretation make it an implication? You’re all over the place. If you can’t follow simple logic you really shouldn’t be calling other people stupid. That’s on you.

I could believe the FDA commish and still want to see the regulation. Nothing wrong with that... it would be an easy proof to throw in the face of all who claimed there wasn’t an existing rule. Maybe I just want that ammo. You getting all emo and calling names instead of sticking to the facts is showing your cards and losing the debate. Do better

No asswipe, YOU are losing. You’ve gotten your ass kicked all over this thread and simply scream “nun-uh!” And double down on your utter stupidity. You are a proven liar. You have a problem with the FDA Commissioner’s statement, take it up with him. He says it was Obozo regulations they had to skirt. That destroys any whining you tortured us with. I have buried you and your desperation is just pathetic. You have lost and now I’ll go talk to my 3 year old, who has more knowledge than you ever will. GFY.

I'm still shaking my head over this idiot Drumpf telling people its ok to go to work while you get over the virus.
You can stop shaking it. Here never said that.
View attachment 310936
View attachment 310937
So you agree that going to work helps you get better from the virus?
Can't stop pushing the lies huh?

You heard him, trumpanzees! Go to work!

We actually have jobs, unlike a fat slob like you, so we actually do go to work. Typical lazy libtard looking for any excuse to not work.

Good, I hate Europeons.
Hey Mike, did you hear Trump is going to declare a national emergency today? What do you think that’s all about?

When this is over non Progs will definitely remember your azzes. More guns and more ammo. That is the stats you know.

Good, I hate Europeons.
Hey Mike, did you hear Trump is going to declare a national emergency today? What do you think that’s all about?
Because they don't have bones in ice cream on the canoe wheels.

Thats

Good, I hate Europeons.
That’s exactly how I envision your brain working

Thats

Good, I hate Europeons.
That’s exactly how I envision your brain working
Oh now vermin my brain works like this, just like hitler designed it.

DOE.gif

When this is over non Progs will definitely remember your azzes. More guns and more ammo. That is the stats you know.

The UK- Steele poisoned his Partner Skipal to keep him silenced about his Russia Ties which were used to create The Dossier.

The Dems and Deep State Globalists have been at war with The United States since Obama was elected. We just noticed it now because The Media joined the Insurrection.

The UK- Steele poisoned his Partner Skipal to keep him silenced about his Russia Ties which were used to create The Dossier.

The Dems and Deep State Globalists have been at war with The United States since Obama was elected. We just noticed it now because The Media joined the Insurrection.
Russia did it

People, people, listen up, humans will overcome the Coronavirus when our own antibodies develop an inhouse virus killer. Once humans develop this antibody it will be passed on to our children and from then on, this virus will reside in our history books, not our morning news outlets. In the meantime, many will carry on, some we will lose; such is life.
:)-

Forum List

Back