Coronavirus messaging: Trump vs The World

Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

I'm still shaking my head over this idiot Drumpf telling people its ok to go to work while you get over the virus.

You can stop shaking it. Here never said that.
View attachment 310936
View attachment 310937

So you agree that going to work helps you get better from the virus?

Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

I'm still shaking my head over this idiot Drumpf telling people its ok to go to work while you get over the virus.

View attachment 310936
View attachment 310937

Can't stop pushing the lies huh?

The first name of "Mr. Kellyanne Conway" is George....He's an even bigger irrelevancy than Max Boot or Bill Kristol.
What does that have to do with the OP? The video I posted was a simple compilation of video statements of world leaders. I never posted any quotes or statements made by George Conway.

View attachment 310936
View attachment 310937

Well did he say it or not? Both Depotoo and myself provided a quote.

View attachment 310936
View attachment 310937

Nope.

Shaking your head about fake nooz again....Rube.

In video clips that went viral, people on Twitter claimed Trump said it was okay for people with the COVID-19 virus to still go to work. However, that's not what he said. Trump was explaining that because the symptoms of COVID-19 in most people will be mild, they will still go to work without seeing a doctor and get better without realizing they had the virus in the first place.

The narrative was pushed by Vox's Aaron Rupar, who has a long history of spreading misinformation by inaccurately describing what is being said in video clips, and a Twitter account belonging to Matt Rogers.

Another False Narrative About What Trump Said About the Coronavirus Spreads on Twitter

The audio of him saying it is in the op video if you had bothered to watch it which it is now obvious you didn’t.

View attachment 310936
View attachment 310937
Nope.
Well who said this if it wasnt Drumpf? Was it a figment of everyones imagination?

"So, if we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better,"

View attachment 310936
View attachment 310937
Nope.
Well who said this if it wasnt Drumpf? Was it a figment of everyones imagination?

"So, if we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better,"
Never said it was ok to go to work. Stop lying.

Nope.

"some of them go to work, but they get better,"

Nope.

You know, vermin, I just can't see where it says it's ok to go to work sick just that some of them do. But hey, you keep lying, it's what you do.

Nope.

You know, vermin, I just can't see where it says it's ok to go to work sick just that some of them do. But hey, you keep lying, it's what you do.
Yes I know about vermin. Cons are typically vermin. I know you have a hard time with reading comprehension so I understand why you have a hard time seeing it.

Nope.

He needs it spelled out... unless it is an exact quote you will be called a liar.

So Mike let me ask you something. If POTUS wanted to communicate to the American people that they should stay inside and not go to work if they are feeling symptoms of coronavirus, do you think making the point that people are going to work and getting better, is that encouraging to stay home or go to work?

simple question

He needs it spelled out... unless it is an exact quote you will be called a liar.

So Mike let me ask you something. If POTUS wanted to communicate to the American people that they should stay inside and not go to work if they are feeling symptoms of coronavirus, do you think making the point that people are going to work and getting better, is that encouraging to stay home or go to work?

simple question
Good way to put it. Trump didn't actually say people should go to work but he sure didn't say they shouldn't, either. He said a lot of people HAD gone to work and they got better, so a lot of people will hear that and if they don't know any better they'll think, Hey--the President said a lot of people are going to work with this thing, so I can, too.
It's called normalizing it. Bring it up and tell folks a lot of people are doing it and don't say anything against it. Make it seem like everyone's doing it, no big deal.
When people are sick, they should stay home. It's the only way to stop this thing.

View attachment 310936
View attachment 310937

Not what he said. That was closed captioning of what he said. Again
65CB8F5F-D2AB-42C3-A502-787AF4644A95.png

EFF8E63C-DE14-4AD1-9F3B-36342E4D8572.png

Quit pushing a lie. Unless you want to look brain rattled.

View attachment 310936
View attachment 310937

View attachment 310937

Drumpfs the one pushing the lie and seriously bad information. No one is going to work with the virus and getting better. To offer that suggestion is at best dangerously irresponsible and at worst encouraging people to pass on a deadly pathogen to those at work.

View attachment 310936
View attachment 310937

View attachment 310937

Drumpfs the one pushing the lie and seriously bad information. No one is going to work with the virus and getting better. To offer that suggestion is at best dangerously irresponsible and at worst encouraging people to pass on a deadly pathogen to those at work.

So brain rattled it is...

View attachment 310936
View attachment 310937
View attachment 310937

So brain rattled it is...
Yes you and Drumpfs other minions are brain rattled.

You’re not going to get any honest, constructive responses from any of Trump’s supporters – you’ll get only deflection, misinformation, and lies.

Drumpf just said he wants the people to stay on the cruise ship in direct contradiction to his appointee (Pence) saying they should be offloaded at a non commercial port. His reasoning? He doesnt want the numbers to double and something vague about it not being anyones fault.

Forum List

Back