Will Bernie bring up Burisma and Rosemont Seneca during the next debate?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
If he doesn’t, you know he is a DNC puppet and a hypocritical shill for the Deep State.

If he does, he is all in!

If he doesn’t, you know he is a DNC puppet and a hypocritical shill for the Deep State.

He should. If he has any sense and really wants to win, he would make it an issue. But I really don't think he will because it would give legitimacy to Trump and go against the demands of his DNC handlers.

Besides. Bernie ain't too smart.

No he won’t. He knows he will have to bend the knee to Biden. He’s only real hope is making Biden look like a senile old fool.

What he will bring up is the very real problem with Biden being under close investigation by everyone from the GOP to the Russians to the Ukrainians to the entire conservative media. The attacks on his character are all lined up. Can he adequately defend himself from what will the biggest, most expensive smear campaign in recorded history?

Bernie has to make the argument that he is the better man both morally and on policy.

If he doesn't, he will lose quickly. Trump may also be able to bring in some of those voters who are looking for a fighter to confront the Establishment if they view him as someone who did when Bernie wouldn't.

I think Bernie and Joe should bring up and debate trumps crime family and corrupt foreign dealings.

Make the (D) debate about defeating the other party.
That is all trump does.

Burisma is a Trumpist hoax. Bernie will show his desperation if he does.

I really don’t know what Bernie will do, but I suspect he will puss out.

How much money will Bernie get if he doesn't mention either of these?

He will definitely write another book and I am sure Bloomy will take care of him.

Trump will bring it up for sure, but if Bernie doesn’t bring it up, it really tells a lot about the Dimm machine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back