Coronavirus messaging: Trump vs The World

You have microphones bugging my house? Who do you think you are, Obama?
No microphones needed. The empty space in your head amplifies the sound of the pea thats tumbling around in your head.

Sure it does. Jesus, another fruit loops butt wipe delusional loon. You guys are like mosquitoes. You float around looking for someone to bug.
Sorry to disrupt the trance your pea brain is in. However, dont you think that instead of following Drumpf like he is the pied piper you think for yourself?

It was thinking for myself that I realized five years ago in 2015 that I wanted him as president when I heard that he was running. Best president in our lives. Let me know when you find someone 1/10th as good, you might actually win an election.
We already had someone about a thousand times better. If there were no term limits you would still be calling Obama President.

THAT MUST BE WHY:
  1. In 2010, the nation aborted the House of Democrats.
  2. In 2014, the nation aborted the Senate of Democrats.
  3. In 2016, scads of Democrats left the DNC to vote for Trump.
  4. In 2017 when Trump took office, the stock market breathed a sigh of relief and soared.
  5. In 2020, Trump will win a resounding reelection.
IF OBAMA WAS 1000 TIMES BETTER, THEN:
  1. You ought to be bitching Trump hasn't added 9 trillion to the national debt too.
  2. You ought to be bitching that Trump hasn't exceeded his presidential powers 13 times as well, needing rebuked by the Supreme Court.
  3. You ought to be jumping mad that Trump hasn't socialized and federalized our banking, healthcare and a half dozen other private industries while lying about it.
  4. You must be disappointed that Trump hasn't started race riots in two cities, run guns to our enemies, and left Americans to die.
  5. You ought to be sore as hell that Trump hasn't spied on, wire-rapped and threatened the journalist core.
  6. And you gotta be really piffed that Trump hasn't enabled a terror organization to kill hundreds of thousands, while displacing millions across Europe at a cost of trillions in losses and damage.

Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

Nice doctored video that uses very select audio from President Trump.

Gawd you people are pathetic.

"very select audio from President Trump."

Are you claiming Drumpf didnt say that or are you angry that portion of the audio was pointed out?

I’m saying it’s obvious it was cherry picked from a phone interview or something very informal, and not one of his several press conferences and official statements.

But hey, you need your fake story of the day about President Trump. Maybe it makes you feel better since his response has been 1000x better than your Magic Negroe’s response to H1N1 where he waited until 1000 Americans died before declaring an emergency.

It doesnt matter where it was cherry picked from. Thats what he said. It was fucking stupid and dangerously irresponsible.

Well when you get COVID-19 you can blame it on President Trump.

I dont believe anything the liar says so I wont have to blame anything on Drumpf in regards to contracting the virus.

Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

You’re not going to get any honest, constructive responses from any of Trump’s supporters – you’ll get only deflection, misinformation, and lies.

It is rather funny... I haven’t seen one Trump supporter actually address the question in my OP.

I hear a president that is being as honest and direct as he can....scaring the population to death is not the way to go....not sure what you and Georgie see in this video but I see a man that has grown into his position well and is giving answers as he can...he isn't panicking and doesn't want anyone else to panic since that won't help anyone....maybe you and Georgie pooh should tell us what you see....if this is all Georgie pooh has he ain't got shit....Trump speaks like we the people do....if you want a phony pompous ass for a leader move to Canada or France or Australia........

Thank you for being the first to answer the question and to do so in a semi respectful way. If I may ask one follow up before answering your question... Did you think the other leaders were scaring the population to death or acting in a way that seemed to cause panic?

In those clips yes but they were a snap shot so its hard to even address the point of the video....of course we must be truthful with the people at a time like this but we should not over react...many leaders use things like this to build support in their nations....they hype a crises knowing it will be rectified so they can reap the glory but do they do anything?...no......
Trump acted fast...before the media or anyone was talking about this...and it may have spared us from a major outbreak...I wish people would give him some credit for that rather than release videos trying to shame him and his supporters.....like Georgie Pooh has done here....what a cheap shot artist....I don't know why kellyanne doesn't kick his ass out....

He gets plenty of credit. His supporters, admin, pundits, right wing media and VP shower him with praises in every sound bite. But he has made many statements contradicting his people in what appears an attempt to downplay. So while I do agree this situation should not be overblown, as it has been in many cases, that does not excuse the POTUS from releasing inaccurate information or spinning for his political advantage. It’s OK to critique the most powerful person in the world and compare his actions to leaders of other countries.

I see the point of the video to be a critical contrast of Trumps messaging vs other world leaders... I think a political agenda and manipulation is shown more in Trump than any of the others. What do you think?

You have microphones bugging my house? Who do you think you are, Obama?
No microphones needed. The empty space in your head amplifies the sound of the pea thats tumbling around in your head.

Sure it does. Jesus, another fruit loops butt wipe delusional loon. You guys are like mosquitoes. You float around looking for someone to bug.
Sorry to disrupt the trance your pea brain is in. However, dont you think that instead of following Drumpf like he is the pied piper you think for yourself?

It was thinking for myself that I realized five years ago in 2015 that I wanted him as president when I heard that he was running. Best president in our lives. Let me know when you find someone 1/10th as good, you might actually win an election.
We already had someone about a thousand times better. If there were no term limits you would still be calling Obama President.
There goes that Emperor thingy again. What we saw was a revolutionary ego driven despot with a smile who spoke of himself using his last name in the third person..singular. He had no ability at all to deal with the congress. None. They passed Prog agendas by osmosis and the final lame duck months after the first two years did some dirty stuff also.

THAT MUST BE WHY:
  4. In 2017 when Trump took office, the stock market breathed a sigh of relief and soared.
  1. You ought to be bitching Trump hasn't added 9 trillion to the national debt too.
  2. You ought to be bitching that Trump hasn't exceeded his presidential powers 13 times as well, needing rebuked by the Supreme Court.
  3. You ought to be jumping mad that Trump hasn't socialized and federalized our banking, healthcare and a half dozen other private industries while lying about it.
  4. You must be disappointed that Trump hasn't started race riots in two cities, run guns to our enemies, and left Americans to die.
  5. And you ought to be sore as hell that Trump hasn't spied on, wire-rapped and threatened the journalist core.
You forgot to mention that in 2012 Obama was re-elected.and the same would have happened in 2016 if there were no term limits. Obama is the greated POTUS in the history of the US.

There goes that Emperor thingy again. What we saw was a revolutionary ego driven despot with a smile who spoke of himself using his last name in the third person..singular. He had no ability at all to deal with the congress. None. They passed Prog agendas by osmosis and the final lame duck months after the first two years did some dirty stuff also.
You cons have a disrupted memory of reality. He was re-elected and never had to win the WH by electoral affirmative action like Drumpf.

THAT MUST BE WHY:
  5. And you ought to be sore as hell that Trump hasn't spied on, wire-rapped and threatened the journalist core.
You forgot to mention that in 2012 Obama was re-elected.and the same would have happened in 2016 if there were no term limits. Obama is the greated POTUS in the history of the US.

Sure he was. Obama won reelection in 2012 only because:
  1. Mitt Romney sucked eggs. He was such an idiot, he actually complimented his opponent's successes while in debate trying to replace him.
  2. Obama used the IRS to block Romney organizations from operating.

Well who said this if it wasnt Drumpf? Was it a figment of everyones imagination?

"So, if we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better,"
Never said it was ok to go to work. Stop lying.

"some of them go to work, but they get better,"
You know, vermin, I just can't see where it says it's ok to go to work sick just that some of them do. But hey, you keep lying, it's what you do.
He needs it spelled out... unless it is an exact quote you will be called a liar.

So Mike let me ask you something. If POTUS wanted to communicate to the American people that they should stay inside and not go to work if they are feeling symptoms of coronavirus, do you think making the point that people are going to work and getting better, is that encouraging to stay home or go to work?

simple question
You try to equate that he said if you are sick just go to work.............BS.........while he speaks off the cuff he certainly wasn't saying that.............Those who get sick will either stay home and sweat it out, or go to the doc.........................if diagnosed then they will be quarantined............which is going on with all reported cases and those known to have been around that person.....

This virus........like all viruses before it..........will RUN IT'S COURSE..........eventually the pharma's will get a treatment, or vaccine for it....................and life will go on.....just as the other viruses before us.....

PANIC doesn't help anyone...............and all we have seen from the MSM and libs is PANIC and Fear Attacks.
I agree with all your points but when it comes to Trumps comment I don’t think the “off the cuff” excuse fly’s. Would you call it irresponsible?

You know, vermin, I just can't see where it says it's ok to go to work sick just that some of them do. But hey, you keep lying, it's what you do.
He needs it spelled out... unless it is an exact quote you will be called a liar.

So Mike let me ask you something. If POTUS wanted to communicate to the American people that they should stay inside and not go to work if they are feeling symptoms of coronavirus, do you think making the point that people are going to work and getting better, is that encouraging to stay home or go to work?

simple question
You try to equate that he said if you are sick just go to work.............BS.........while he speaks off the cuff he certainly wasn't saying that.............Those who get sick will either stay home and sweat it out, or go to the doc.........................if diagnosed then they will be quarantined............which is going on with all reported cases and those known to have been around that person.....

This virus........like all viruses before it..........will RUN IT'S COURSE..........eventually the pharma's will get a treatment, or vaccine for it....................and life will go on.....just as the other viruses before us.....

PANIC doesn't help anyone...............and all we have seen from the MSM and libs is PANIC and Fear Attacks.
I agree with all your points but when it comes to Trumps comment I don’t think the “off the cuff” excuse fly’s. Would you call it irresponsible?
The Media Hype is irresponsible...............and they have MANY TIMES taken it out of context..........not without the full meaning............gaffes when going off the cuff............happens all the time........

Hell biden is a gaffe machine..............but the MEDIA IS HYPING for ratings........and TDS......does nothing for this country.........only causes CHAOS..........which in CHAOS they make money.

THAT MUST BE WHY:

1. Mitt Romney sucked eggs. He was such an idiot, he actually complimented his opponent's successes while in debate trying to replace him.
So it was Romneys fault now. :laugh:

I'm still shaking my head over this idiot Drumpf telling people its ok to go to work while you get over the virus.

Shaking your head about fake nooz again....Rube.

In video clips that went viral, people on Twitter claimed Trump said it was okay for people with the COVID-19 virus to still go to work. However, that's not what he said. Trump was explaining that because the symptoms of COVID-19 in most people will be mild, they will still go to work without seeing a doctor and get better without realizing they had the virus in the first place.

The narrative was pushed by Vox's Aaron Rupar, who has a long history of spreading misinformation by inaccurately describing what is being said in video clips, and a Twitter account belonging to Matt Rogers.

Another False Narrative About What Trump Said About the Coronavirus Spreads on Twitter

The audio of him saying it is in the op video if you had bothered to watch it which it is now obvious you didn’t.

No, you obviously lie again. Where does Trump ENCOURAGE people to go to work with this virus? People go about their lives, go to work and recover without knowing they have it. That’s a fact. Fear mongering and overreactions from lefties just adds to the problem.

I'm still shaking my head over this idiot Drumpf telling people its ok to go to work while you get over the virus.

In video clips that went viral, people on Twitter claimed Trump said it was okay for people with the COVID-19 virus to still go to work. However, that's not what he said. Trump was explaining that because the symptoms of COVID-19 in most people will be mild, they will still go to work without seeing a doctor and get better without realizing they had the virus in the first place.

The narrative was pushed by Vox's Aaron Rupar, who has a long history of spreading misinformation by inaccurately describing what is being said in video clips, and a Twitter account belonging to Matt Rogers.

Another False Narrative About What Trump Said About the Coronavirus Spreads on Twitter

The audio of him saying it is in the op video if you had bothered to watch it which it is now obvious you didn’t.

No, you obviously lie again. Where does Trump ENCOURAGE people to go to work with this virus? People go about their lives, go to work and recover without knowing they have it. That’s a fact. Fear mongering and overreactions from lefties just adds to the problem.

So you agree with Drumpf that they should go to work and spread it to others?

Well did he say it or not? Both Depotoo and myself provided a quote.
Nope.
Well who said this if it wasnt Drumpf? Was it a figment of everyones imagination?

"So, if we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better,"

Some people don’t work around other people, and some people work from home.
HAHAHA... yes Hawk you found the magic talking point!! Trump was only talking about those who work from home! Well done

Some people don’t work around other people, and some people work from home.
Then that means they dont go to work right? They just work. You cant go someplace youre already at.
Hawk logic will tell you that you can go from your bedroom to your couch and boom, you went into work! And that’s what Trump was talking about

So you agree with Drumpf that they should go to work and spread it to others?

He never said that moron. As has been proven here numerous times. Of course you believe you’re safe with your head firmly ensconced in Obozo’s rectum. Again, show where Trump specifically tells people to go to work sick. We’ll wait........

Doctored? In what way is it altered or falsified?

THAT MUST BE WHY:

So it was Romneys fault now. :laugh:

Drop dead, jerk. You can't afford to act any dumber than you really are.

Tea Party Groups Targeted by Lerner's IRS Receive Settlement Checks

What kind of a man with two nuts gives two fucks about being verbally coddled? I ask that just get some shit done for the Right people...FUCK all you lip service....GET SHIT DONE!
Serious question

"very select audio from President Trump."

Are you claiming Drumpf didnt say that or are you angry that portion of the audio was pointed out?

I’m saying it’s obvious it was cherry picked from a phone interview or something very informal, and not one of his several press conferences and official statements.

But hey, you need your fake story of the day about President Trump. Maybe it makes you feel better since his response has been 1000x better than your Magic Negroe’s response to H1N1 where he waited until 1000 Americans died before declaring an emergency.

“A phone interview or something very informal”??? Trump called into Hannitys top rated prime time show on Fox News!!!!! You need to learn what your talking about before you make stupid statements like that.

Forum List

Back