Corn...

Honestly, i miss the yellow corn I grew up with as a kid. It was just a little sweet but had an actual corn flavor to it. The white stuff and even the yellow they sell in markets is not the same, it's just sweet.
I also notice that watermelons have changed over the years at least the ones we get here in California. They made them sweeter somehow but taste less like "watermelon"
Its getting to where you just need to buy seeds and grow your own

Folks, genetic modification doesn't involve injecting anything, it merely means selecting the genes that give corn better taste, brighter color, greater disease resistance, higher production. In other words, it is no different than the natural selection occurring in nature, simply guided by our particular needs. "Corn" has been getting modified to our likes, needs and ends for thousands of years since the earliest days of the Americas. If you want truly virgin, unchanged corn, go eat grass seed, because corn is nothing but a variant of grass. Corn belongs to the family Poaceae, genus Zea, just like grass.

Yes & no........yes corn is from the grass family just as most grains.

In modern terms GMO does involve a science experiment in the lab to create corn that is resistant to RoundUp & other herbicides. Also what is called terminator seeds......which means you can't save seed from one year to the next because once the plant is harvested those seeds will not germinate.

Again, the only difference between regular corn and one made resistant to herbicide or born with non-viable seeds is gene modification. Gene modification is the same process occurring in nature through natural selection, the only difference here is that rather than wait for nature to stumble upon a positive new variety by accident, a lab scientist now has the ability to research the genes to find which ones give greater resistance or produce a non-viable seed to protect a varietal from being stolen and produced elsewhere, and making the gene modification consciously.

All corn that is produced in America is genetically modified ...
Corn grains The American farmer buys from the monopoly "Monsant", which produced chemical weapons for Americans for the war in Vietnam ...
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
Americans eat this shit ...
Americans believe that they are the freest people in the World!
:04:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way ...
In Russia, they feed кукурузой to chicken ..
But not genetically modified, but natural

Americans are chicken?

:04::04::04::04:

Lets talk about wheat next week. I'm getting tired of corn

Folks, genetic modification doesn't involve injecting anything, it merely means selecting the genes that give corn better taste, brighter color, greater disease resistance, higher production. In other words, it is no different than the natural selection occurring in nature, simply guided by our particular needs. "Corn" has been getting modified to our likes, needs and ends for thousands of years since the earliest days of the Americas. If you want truly virgin, unchanged corn, go eat grass seed, because corn is nothing but a variant of grass. Corn belongs to the family Poaceae, genus Zea, just like grass.

In modern terms GMO does involve a science experiment in the lab to create corn that is resistant to RoundUp & other herbicides. Also what is called terminator seeds......which means you can't save seed from one year to the next because once the plant is harvested those seeds will not germinate.

Again, the only difference between regular corn and one made resistant to herbicide or born with non-viable seeds is gene modification. Gene modification is the same process occurring in nature through natural selection, the only difference here is that rather than wait for nature to stumble upon a positive new variety by accident, a lab scientist now has the ability to research the genes to find which ones give greater resistance or produce a non-viable seed to protect a varietal from being stolen and produced elsewhere, and making the gene modification consciously.

Since I can't find anything at the moment that isn't biased one way or the other, I'll just leave that alone other than to say it sounds more like splitting hairs. I'll stick with heirlooms :thup:

Corn grains The American farmer buys from the monopoly "Monsant", which produced chemical weapons for Americans for the war in Vietnam ...

By the way ...

Americans are chicken?

Lets talk about wheat next week. I'm getting tired of corn

True enough, corn isn't the only culprit. Wheat, soybeans.....you name it

any person of this forum who communicates with this carrion will be immediately included in my personal IGNOR

Pig.JPG

I explain to the stupid ...
- This creature is a citizen of Russia
- He is not Russian, but "Rogul" - they call that in Ukraine full crap
- He lives in Russia and calls to kill Russians ..

Таких подонков всегда били ногами, а потом ссали всей кодлой..

Last edited:
any person of this forum who communicates with this carrion will be immediately included in my personal IGNOR.

What a troll buffoon. Good to see how easy it is to get under a Russian's thin skin! All you are doing here Igor besides showing what a TROLL and a vitriolic HACK you are is making an attractive offer irresistible for everyone else to follow, because EVERYONE wants on your ignore list! :laughing0301: The only reason why you don't ignore me, buffoon, is because you're nothing but a troll that I've exposed over and over again since the day you joined for being full of bull, and yes, Russia's been asking for a bloody nose for a LONG time and soon they will be getting it------- American Style. Donald Trump is coming for YOU and is going to kick your ass.

Russia is WEAK; they couldn't even keep countries like Estonia and Latvia, and even after losing the USSR, they are STILL the largest country in the world---- nearly TWICE the size of the USA, yet they only produce the TWELFTH largest economy! Less than South Korea which is only the 107th largest country!

But thanks anyway for buying lots and lots of our American corn and grain.

00-goofy-russian-cops-17-11-12.jpg

any person of this forum who communicates with this carrion will be immediately included in my personal IGNOR.

What a troll buffoon. Good to see how easy it is to get under a Russian's thin skin! All you are doing here Igor besides showing what a TROLL and a vitriolic HACK you are is making an attractive offer irresistible for everyone else to follow, because EVERYONE wants on your ignore list! :laughing0301: The only reason why you don't ignore me, buffoon, is because you're nothing but a troll that I've exposed over and over again since the day you joined for being full of bull, and yes, Russia's been asking for a bloody nose for a LONG time and soon they will be getting it------- American Style. Donald Trump is coming for YOU and is going to kick your ass.

Russia is WEAK; they couldn't even keep countries like Estonia and Latvia, and even after losing the USSR, they are STILL the largest country in the world---- nearly TWICE the size of the USA, yet they only produce the TWELFTH largest economy! Less than South Korea which is only the 107th largest country!

View attachment 180509

What do you mean "buy"? We give it to them by the rusty tubload! I've loaded several slap-full myself. Big ol' rusty Russian ships.

By the way ...

Americans are chicken?

You don't eat corn in Russia? It's GOOD. Corn on the cob, tortillas (gotta be fresh made), corn casserole, grilled corn, popcorn, Corn Pops.
You go ahead and feed it to the chickens. You don't know what you're missing.

But then it's sterile, isn't it?

Ladies and gentlemen ...
No discussions ...
I can talk with you on big and interesting topics.
But, if you dare to object to me on this issue - an immediate IGNOR

View attachment 180509
He's not Russian. Can't you see the tongue firmly ensconced in his cheek? OMG

Forum List

Back