Corn...

Oh I get it, like these women of East Germany?
Do you like fighting with girls, jerk?
I am fighting with you , aren't I?
Snot, I'll let you talk to me if you apologize to the girl ...

Then you must be the girl......cause he's not fighting with me. Maybe you should learn more about American social interactions that include sarcasm before posting on a US board, hmmm?

Oh I get it, like these women of East Germany?
Do you like fighting with girls, jerk?
I am fighting with you , aren't I?
Snot, I'll let you talk to me if you apologize to the girl ...

Then you must be the girl......cause he's not fighting with me. Maybe you should learn more about American social interactions that include sarcasm before posting on a US board, hmmm?
At least "someone" with intelligence got my <sarcasm>.

American men are so weak that a woman should intercede for them

Russians crack me up when they argue about American food being unhealthy compared to Russian food. I have often had this debate over a table full of salo, salami, and sausages with big chunks of pig blubber, starchy potatoes, highly salted dry fish, etc
Russians are clueless about why the men die in their 50's with high cholesterol levels.

American men are so weak that a woman should intercede for them
Ah yes, the liberal man is very weak, but compared to a conservative man, you Soviets couldn't stand a chance, fanny pack man. Seems you been watching CNN to long.
liberal man(snowflake)..............................conservative man(Soviets Hate)
a2e.png

That coming from the one that refuses to discuss 'difficult' subjects with women because they don't have the capacity???? Oh how ironic
I do not argue with Women, I Love them
View attachment 180467

With your ego the size of all of Europe, I doubt they love you in return without a pocket full of rubles......most women of any intelligence can hold their own, if not best a man in a debate or argument of any subject and it shows you to be the weak one by not engaging.

Folks, genetic modification doesn't involve injecting anything, it merely means selecting the genes that give corn better taste, brighter color, greater disease resistance, higher production. In other words, it is no different than the natural selection occurring in nature, simply guided by our particular needs. "Corn" has been getting modified to our likes, needs and ends for thousands of years since the earliest days of the Americas. If you want truly virgin, unchanged corn, go eat grass seed, because corn is nothing but a variant of grass. Corn belongs to the family Poaceae, genus Zea, just like grass.

Folks, genetic modification doesn't involve injecting anything, it merely means selecting the genes that give corn better taste, brighter color, greater disease resistance, higher production. In other words, it is no different than the natural selection occurring in nature, simply guided by our particular needs. "Corn" has been getting modified to our likes, needs and ends for thousands of years since the earliest days of the Americas. If you want truly virgin, unchanged corn, go eat grass seed, because corn is nothing but a variant of grass. Corn belongs to the family Poaceae, genus Zea, just like grass.

Yes & no........yes corn is from the grass family just as most grains.

In modern terms GMO does involve a science experiment in the lab to create corn that is resistant to RoundUp & other herbicides. Also what is called terminator seeds......which means you can't save seed from one year to the next because once the plant is harvested those seeds will not germinate.

In hybrids, whether natural or manmade, the seeds can be saved & will germinate......but the resulting crop will not be a perfect specimen because it will take on one or more characteristics of one or the other parent plant with no consistency and is thereby inferior.

What you describe is intentional hybridization for a 'bigger, better' variety, which is all well & good for that seasons crop.

All corn that is produced in America is genetically modified ...
Corn grains The American farmer buys from the monopoly "Monsant", which produced chemical weapons for Americans for the war in Vietnam ...
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
Americans eat this shit ...
Americans believe that they are the freest people in the World!
:04:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way ...
In Russia, they feed кукурузой to chicken ..
But not genetically modified, but natural

Americans are chicken?

:04::04::04::04:

You sir are a moron.
Most Corn on the Cob Isn't GMO

That's a good read! The reason I mostly use bacon grease instead of corn oil. :21:

All corn that is produced in America is genetically modified ...
Corn grains The American farmer buys from the monopoly "Monsant", which produced chemical weapons for Americans for the war in Vietnam ...
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
Americans eat this shit ...
Americans believe that they are the freest people in the World!
:04:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way ...
In Russia, they feed кукурузой to chicken ..
But not genetically modified, but natural

Americans are chicken?

:04::04::04::04:

You sir are a moron.
Most Corn on the Cob Isn't GMO

That's a good read! The reason I mostly use bacon grease instead of corn oil. :21:

Beef tallow,bacon grease and olive oil.

Yeah, corn is subsidized in the US out the wazoo. Nobody wants to use Ethanol gas and no one wants corn syrup in everything they eat.

The big food companies pay off the politicians, though.

Forum List

Back