Corn...

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
All corn that is produced in America is genetically modified ...
Corn grains The American farmer buys from the monopoly "Monsant", which produced chemical weapons for Americans for the war in Vietnam ...
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
Americans eat this shit ...
Americans believe that they are the freest people in the World!
:04:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way ...
In Russia, they feed кукурузой to chicken ..
But not genetically modified, but natural

Americans are chicken?

:04::04::04::04:

Last edited:
Corn grains The American farmer buys from the monopoly "Monsant", which produced chemical weapons for Americans for the war in Vietnam ...

By the way ...

Americans are chicken?

I bet you didn't know that you were modified? How else could idiots like you think you are Soviet?

I bet you didn't know that you were modified? How else could idiots like you think you are Soviet?
Understood nothing. Write simple English words
You are a GMO. Genetically Modified Organism. You are like an ear of corn. Otherwise you would look like this.

stock-photo-prehistoric-primordial-man-8498407.jpg

By the way ...

Americans are chicken?

You sir are a moron.
Most Corn on the Cob Isn't GMO

• Banned
Besides...
Americans eat this shit "sweet" ...
All American corn is made so as to add sugar to the American brains ..
--------------------------------------------------------------------

All other nations eat corn "salty" to have fun ... And the remaining corn - feed the chicken and read the cattle :04:

You are a GMO. Genetically Modified Organism. You are like an ear of corn. Otherwise you would look like this.

By the way ...

Americans are chicken?

You sir are a moron.

Sorry guys, but as much as I agree the OP is a prick of the highest order........I do have to agree that most corn PRODUCTS are made with GMO corn and roughly 85% or more (I am being conservative with that estimate) of anything on the store shelves has some type of corn or corn by product as an ingredient. That also includes animal feed, including dog & cat foods.

Also, there is a huge difference between hybrids and Genetically Modified........hybrids are naturally occurring cross pollination between similar species, while GMO's happen in a science lab with UNNATURAL substances being interjected in the host plant DNA

Sorry guys, but as much as I agree the OP is a prick of the highest order........I do have to agree that most corn PRODUCTS are made with GMO corn and roughly 85% or more (I am being conservative with that estimate) of anything on the store shelves has some type of corn or corn by product as an ingredient. That also includes animal feed, including dog & cat foods.

Also, there is a huge difference between hybrids and Genetically Modified........hybrids are naturally occurring cross pollination between similar species, while GMO's happen in a science lab with UNNATURAL substances being interjected in the host plant DNA
Quite right

By the way ...

Americans are chicken?

You sir are a moron.

UNNATURAL substances being interjected in the host
Oh I get it, like these women of East Germany?

Besides...
Americans eat this shit "sweet" ...
All American corn is made so as to add sugar to the American brains ..
--------------------------------------------------------------------

All other nations eat corn "salty" to have fun ... And the remaining corn - feed the chicken and read the cattle :04:

So you prefer feedlot corn....

By the way ...

Americans are chicken?

You sir are a moron.

Yeah the corn industry in the U.S. is a farce. Massively subsidized overproduction, and products that are modified beyond any recognition that find their way into every processed food in the country.

By the way ...

Americans are chicken?

You sir are a moron.

The corn on the cob you buy at the grocery store is not GMO corn.

By the way ...

Americans are chicken?

You sir are a moron.

The corn on the cob you buy at the grocery store is not GMO corn.

Right..........but I said corn products......if you read the ingredient list on much of the stuff on store shelves it lists some type of corn, corn syrup, corn flour, cornstarch, etc Also there are other big names nobody can pronounce that are basically from corn as well.

Forum List

Back