Convenient store stand-your-ground shooter charged

And that's exactly what happened. The black drug head you are defending attacked a guy and got shot. He deserved it.
Florida has some bizarre people. In 2000 they couldn't read a simple ballot, and now 12 of them on a jury came to a really crazy, bizarre conclusion.
Drugs or what? Brain addled? There were only 6.

Manslaughter was the right call. So many wrongs here.

#1 The shooter knows he has a concealed weapon. Therefore he needs to stay away from confrontation and not initiate an argument. It's not his job to enforce the parking laws. (George Zimmerman comes to mind here) Call 911 if he feels the need.

#2 Don't push people. You never know who the other guy is and what he's capable of. Not to mention the shooter wasn't being physically aggressive at the moment. At that moment the guy who got shot was wrong.

However:

#3 The obvious, a push does not equal a gun shot. The shooters life was not in danger and he initiated the confrontation. It's more likely his pride was hurt.

Florida got this one right.

Ridiculous...drejka did nothing to cause the black dude to attack him. The black dude being high on drugs not even to mention stupid rushed out of the store having no clue as to what was going on and attacked a stranger for no reason other than that the stranger was a white dude arguing with his wife. He was trying to show off in front of his wife as in knock down the old man and be a hero in his wifes eyes.

If the nigah had any sense he would have tried to find out what was going on before he over-reacted.

I said that the black guy was in the wrong. Did you not see that? He had no right to shove the white guy. But a shove doesn't equal a gunshot. Like others, I saw the black guy shove him and then back off. Not to mention why the F is the white concerning himself this couple? It's not his job to enforce the parking laws. He knows he has a concealed weapon. It was his place to stay away from confrontation.

So pushing someone down and shooting them in the heart is exactly the same? That is the fucking point, dumbass!

If you shot someone who swings at you with a baseball bat and then retreats, you would go to jail just like this moron!

Again...the expert witness for the defense demonstrated that the thug was not retreating.

The expert was fucked in the head. I guess you believe him instead of your lying eyes!

Are you drinking? You are being quite illogical. Expert witnesses are acknowledged experts in their field.

You find me an expert that says one thing and I'll find you an expert that disagrees, dumbass!

"x" is the term for an unknown quantity, and a spurt is a drip under pressure. Therefore, an expert is an unknown quantity under pressure.

Expert testimony is utilized quite commonly by the prosecution and the defense team.

You seem not to understand how trials are conducted in modern times. How old are you?

Listen shithead, I already answered your stupidity in the post you quoted!

Ridiculous...drejka did nothing to cause the black dude to attack him. The black dude being high on drugs not even to mention stupid rushed out of the store having no clue as to what was going on and attacked a stranger for no reason other than that the stranger was a white dude arguing with his wife. He was trying to show off in front of his wife as in knock down the old man and be a hero in his wifes eyes.

If the nigah had any sense he would have tried to find out what was going on before he over-reacted.

Racist. That is your problem.

Not a problem for me.

Everything about you screams racism! The fact you don't see it is further proof!

There is nothing wrong with being a racist. Most intelligent people are.

Do you reject the science of genetics?

Yes, I do. If you are racist, it indicates you are intellectually retarded.

Arguing about the merits of the verdict is pointless – this is now part of Florida SYG case law; and Florida residents who carry concealed firearms should take note.

Having learned from the Zimmerman debacle, the State can now successfully convict those who use lethal force to defend themselves with the lesser charge of ‘manslaughter.’

Indeed, given the verdict, Florida residents who don’t want to be subject to a charge of manslaughter are in essence compelled to wait until the attacker has made physical contact before a firearm can be used in self-defense.
Are you really this stupid? Physical contact was made when the guy shoved him violently to the ground! Plus if some guy rushes you with a hammer you don't have to wait to shoot him, liar.

A hammer is a deadly weapon, dumbass!

Okay guys, put yourself in the place of the dude that was killed...................

You walk out of the store and find some random man yelling at your old lady. What would you do in that case? I'm pretty sure a shove or something like that would be done.

And, when the guy was pushed to the ground, he pulled out his gun and the man started to back away, then was shot, and went into the store and died.

No. The man with the gun should not have fired at the other guy when he was backing away. I think the manslaughter charge should stand.

You display a ignorance of the law on self defense in Florida. It has been posted...study up and get back with us.

BTW no reasonable person is going to walk out of a store and attack someone for merely arguing with his wife. This black dude was on drugs....the toxicology reports on his corpse revealed his system was overloaded with drugs. Thus the most likely reason he engaged in an irrational attack.

If he had been a rational person he would have engaged drejka in coversation to figure out what was going on and what the problem was. No reason to attack....especially in the presence of his children...what kind of example does that set. But also remember this black dude was driving his children around whilst high on drugs...he had no concern for his children or his wife...he was merely trying to show off by knocking some old white geezer down to impress his wife that he was a real man. Ridiculous.

What was the exact words of the person who went into the store and told the manager about the altercation going on outside? What did he say?

How was he within the law to confront her? Explain that please! He had no power to enforce the law. What he should have done is notified the store owner/manager whose property they were both on.

Let me ask you a simple question. Were you in the courtroom for the trial? If not, where are you getting all of this information? I can only assume that you are simply making it up as you go.

BTW, pushing someone is not felonious assault by any stretch of the imagination.

You are making shit up as you go.

I did watch the trial. It was brought out in the trial that violently shoving someone to the ground is a felonious assault--unfortunately the jury must have ignored that.

BTW citizens to have the right to make a citizen arrest, though he did not attempt to do that. All he was doing was pointing out to her she should not park in a handicap spot. The black woman took great offense to that.

As Americans we can approach anyone and talk to them. He in no way threatened her. Watch the video and you will note he was several feet away from her. He talked to her and pointed his finger at her. The prosecution claimed that was threatening behavior. Ridiculous.

Now, I do agree with the benefit of hindsight that as soon as he realized he was dealing with a black person he should have walked away. Some people are just politically clueless--do not understand the double standard when it comes to blacks.

So you sat in the courtroom for the trial? The entire trial?

Here is law on felonious assault. It does not apply:

(1) An “aggravated assault” is an assault:
(a) With a deadly weapon without intent to kill; or
(b) With an intent to commit a felony.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

You cannot arrest someone for parking in a handicapped parking space.

I have repeatedly shown that you are simply wrong on many of the excuse you have offered.

I still maintain that you are a racist. Your attitude oozes it all over your posts.

I watched the entire trial on livestream video.

FL v. Michael Drejka: Guilty of Manslaughter - Court TV

In the defense lawyers summation he stated it was a felonious assault. Each state is different regarding the laws on assault. Perhaps the lawyer was from a different state. But he definitely said it was a felonious assault.

I think he is a very good lawyer, but it is possible he made a mistake. Even good lawyers make mistakes.

I am not sure what the correlation is between a felonious assault and a aggravated assault.

drjka did not attempt to arrest the woman. He merely talked to her. Absolutely and for sure there is no law against that.

It was also brought out in the trial that the black guy had a very high level of the drug called ectasy in his system. The defense's expert witness showed how that can contribute to aggressiveness.

He according to the state was trying to defend his family but he was driving around whilst high on drugs. What was wrong with this jury?

Nothing. The defense lawyer was wrong. You know lawyers from other states cannot try a case in Florida unless they are familiar with Florida law. Right?
They would not have to be licensed to practice law in the state in which the trial is held, in this case Florida?

Exactly! You sometimes have to be subtle with these morons.

And that's exactly what happened. The black drug head you are defending attacked a guy and got shot. He deserved it.
And the shooter deserves the guilty of manslaughter verdict he received because he did not meet the legal threshold for the use of deadly force, the race of the individuals not withstanding.
Bullshit. The appeal will show otherwise. Drug head criminal blacks need to be in prison.

What are the grounds for the appeal? Just because you do not like a verdict is not grounds for an appeal.

Y'all have your own opinions about this...and that's fine. MY opinion is the asshole needs some time out in prison for killing someone over something stupid.
Someone cuts in front of me at the super market. I was waiting for that space to park, but they just jammed in there anyway. Should I have run over them? No. Better yet....smash into their car once they are out of it. Oops. So sorry. Not.
And if that person approached me yelling and screaming, should I have shot them dead? Instead, roll up my window and smile. Then drive away while calling cops to inform them what I did.

You don't KILL someone over something stupid. If they are trying to KILL YOU, then by all means...kill them first.

Just sayin'.

Okay guys, put yourself in the place of the dude that was killed...................

You walk out of the store and find some random man yelling at your old lady. What would you do in that case? I'm pretty sure a shove or something like that would be done.

And, when the guy was pushed to the ground, he pulled out his gun and the man started to back away, then was shot, and went into the store and died.

No. The man with the gun should not have fired at the other guy when he was backing away. I think the manslaughter charge should stand.

You display a ignorance of the law on self defense in Florida. It has been posted...study up and get back with us.

BTW no reasonable person is going to walk out of a store and attack someone for merely arguing with his wife. This black dude was on drugs....the toxicology reports on his corpse revealed his system was overloaded with drugs. Thus the most likely reason he engaged in an irrational attack.

If he had been a rational person he would have engaged drejka in coversation to figure out what was going on and what the problem was. No reason to attack....especially in the presence of his children...what kind of example does that set. But also remember this black dude was driving his children around whilst high on drugs...he had no concern for his children or his wife...he was merely trying to show off by knocking some old white geezer down to impress his wife that he was a real man. Ridiculous.

What was the exact words of the person who went into the store and told the manager about the altercation going on outside? What did he say?

If you had not been too lazy to watch the trial you would know. He said to the store owner 'you have a problem on the parking lot--you might want to do something about that'

He is also the witness who heard the black bitch say to drejka 'when my man comes back we gonna fuck you up'.

Last edited:
Y'all have your own opinions about this...and that's fine. MY opinion is the asshole needs some time out in prison for killing someone over something stupid.
Someone cuts in front of me at the super market. I was waiting for that space to park, but they just jammed in there anyway. Should I have run over them? No. Better yet....smash into their car once they are out of it. Oops. So sorry. Not.
And if that person approached me yelling and screaming, should I have shot them dead? Instead, roll up my window and smile. Then drive away while calling cops to inform them what I did.

You don't KILL someone over something stupid. If they are trying to KILL YOU, then by all means...kill them first.

Just sayin'.

Oh wow thank you for allowing us to have an opinion. hehheh

Defending your life is stupid?

Perhaps your life is so shitty you do not value it--- but most people place a high premium on their life.

Lookee here dummy the drugged up nigah was not shot over a parking space...he was shot because he assaulted a armed man.....now he is dead because of his stupidity and penchant for violence. He had been arrested for assault before.

He was in essence a worthless thug who was a disaster waiting to happen. Society is better off that he is dead. We owe Drejka for permanantly removing from our midst the pos-- posing as a human.

So say something relevant like what would you have done if you had been in the black bitches place?

And the shooter deserves the guilty of manslaughter verdict he received because he did not meet the legal threshold for the use of deadly force, the race of the individuals not withstanding.
Bullshit. The appeal will show otherwise. Drug head criminal blacks need to be in prison.

What are the grounds for the appeal? Just because you do not like a verdict is not grounds for an appeal.

The lawyers are no doubt working on that. For one thing the judge was obviously biased. He just smiled and smiled oh like he was just such a nice guy or like a politician running for office whilst sticking it to the defense every chance he got. Such a snake in the grass.

Racist. That is your problem.

Not a problem for me.

Everything about you screams racism! The fact you don't see it is further proof!

There is nothing wrong with being a racist. Most intelligent people are.

Do you reject the science of genetics?

Yes, I do. If you are racist, it indicates you are intellectually retarded.

Ridiculous....so all our founding fathers were retarded. They were all racist ya know. According to the liberals.....and no doubt you as well. Not even to mention Abraham Lincoln was a white supremacist....whut ya got to say bout dat dummy. hehheh

#1 The shooter knows he has a concealed weapon. Therefore he needs to stay away from confrontation and not initiate an argument. It's not his job to enforce the parking laws. (George Zimmerman comes to mind here) Call 911 if he feels the need.

#2 Don't push people. You never know who the other guy is and what he's capable of. Not to mention the shooter wasn't being physically aggressive at the moment. At that moment the guy who got shot was wrong.

However:

#3 The obvious, a push does not equal a gun shot. The shooters life was not in danger and he initiated the confrontation. It's more likely his pride was hurt.

I said that the black guy was in the wrong. Did you not see that? He had no right to shove the white guy. But a shove doesn't equal a gunshot. Like others, I saw the black guy shove him and then back off. Not to mention why the F is the white concerning himself this couple? It's not his job to enforce the parking laws. He knows he has a concealed weapon. It was his place to stay away from confrontation.

Lookee here eienstein.....Drejka initiated no confrontation. He got out of his vehicle saw the other vehicle parked in a handicap spot....he checked the back of that car for a handicap placard and did not see one. Then he was checking the front of the car for a handicap placard when the black bitch rolled down her window and went off on drejka(if she was so scared as she claimed why did she roll down the window?) before the bitch rolled down the window due to the fact they were tinted drejka had no idea the vehicle was even occupied.

Drejka explained that due to the fact he has a handicapped family member people illegally parking in handicap spots is a pet peeve of his.

It was not that long ago the local news had ran a special on how so many people violate the handicap parking. So it is a big problem that a lot of people are concerned about.

During the jury selection process several potential jurors were dismissed because they voiced a concern about people violating handicap spots.

However:

Lookee here eienstein.....Drejka initiated no confrontation. He got out of his vehicle saw the other vehicle parked in a handicap spot....he checked the back of that car for a handicap placard and did not see one. Then he was checking the front of the car for a handicap placard when the black bitch rolled down her window and went off on drejka(if she was so scared as she claimed why did she roll down the window?) before the bitch rolled down the window due to the fact they were tinted drejka had no idea the vehicle was even occupied.

Drejka explained that due to the fact he has a handicapped family member people illegally parking in handicap spots is a pet peeve of his.

It was not that long ago the local news had ran a special on how so many people violate the handicap parking. So it is a big problem that a lot of people are concerned about.

During the jury selection process several potential jurors were dismissed because they voiced a concern about people violating handicap spots.

You are probably one of the idiots that illegally park in handicap spots. Am I right?

/QUOTE]

However:

Tough titty. He is not law enforcement. A CC permit is not a badge.

However:

But it's not an offense punishable by DEATH and neither is pushing someone. smh Drejka should have called 911 if he was so upset. We all have pet peeves, but we all don't take the law into our own hands and cause a confrontation while armed.

However:

No one said he was but that is irrelevant. If you insist on exhibiting your ignorance try and at least say something relevant.

However:

But it's not an offense punishable by DEATH and neither is pushing someone. smh Drejka should have called 911 if he was so upset. We all have pet peeves, but we all don't take the law into our own hands and cause a confrontation while armed.

Lookee here shit for brains....there is something known as the law on self defense....ever heard of it?

Drejka was not upset...he was calmly checking out the car to see if it had any handicap placards when the black bitch rolled down her window and went off on him. She is the one mainly responsible for the whole mess. Her drugged up boyfriend coming in second.

What would you do if some black thug came up and violently shoved you to the ground...let me guess....rolled over and cried?

What would you have done if after knocking you to the ground he then started kicking you in the head? Most likely died. How many videos circulate on the internet showing black thugs beating someone down and then kicking them in the head over and over. Not uncommon at all. You should take a course in how to think properly.

Last edited:

However:

No one said he was but that is irrelevant. If you insist on exhibiting your ignorance try and at least say something relevant.

It's completely relevant because it's what leads to the charge of manslaughter. His action of confronting the couple because of his pet peeve, continuing the argument and then firing his gun when the argument he causes escalates is manslaughter. It's manslaughter because the black guy backed off the shove. I'm all for the 2nd amendment, but do you not understand that carrying a weapon comes with a responsibility? The 2nd amendment doesn't give us the right to pretend like we're law enforcement and then pull the gun when an argument we started escalates to shoving. Make no mistake, he clearly started the argument. It's not his place to check this man's tags and walk around the car.

Forum List

Back