Convenient store stand-your-ground shooter charged

I once pulled up next to a car and the driver dumped a bag of trash out the window.
I told her QUOTE "Excuse me, but dumping is illegal and disrespectful to others."

She looked at me for a second then shouted "Eat shit motherfucker"

i know, I could have been shot. It's really nice how this country is filling up with people just like her who have no respect for anyone, including themselves.
Wonderful times ahead. People like Faun are ecstatic...until they get it.

To me, she looked a lot like the woman in the car that parked in the handicapped spot. Nice story. And totally true.

Has NOTHING to do with race, for you morons who want to make it that,.....just the facts of what happened that particular time. I hate people that dump garbage from their cars.

And as far as the conviction.......imbeciles will say it "proves" guilt.......because they are imbeciles. it probably only proves he went before a gun grabbing liberal judge who would have convicted his own mother of murder if she used a gun in self defense. I'm guessing, but it can be found out. I BET he's a gun grabber liberal.

The judge was a liberal but the real problems were that the defendant had a weak defense team wheras the prosecution was very strong.

The jury was incredibly stupid and they were the real problem....did no even put the state of mind of the defendant into their deliberations as admitted to by the foreman of the jury after the trial....they focused soely on the 'slow-motion' video which altered their ability to appreciate how quicikly things transpired in the event.

The slow motion video gave the jury the impression the defendant had adequate time to assess the situation...which was not the case he had to act very quickly whilst being in a state of shock.....the jury was under no such requirement...they had hours to analyze the video and tragically they failed to understand or see the reality of the situation....a man in fear of his life or of serious bodily injury.

Thus a tragic miscarriage of justice.

Last edited:
I once pulled up next to a car and the driver dumped a bag of trash out the window.
I told her QUOTE "Excuse me, but dumping is illegal and disrespectful to others."

She looked at me for a second then shouted "Eat shit motherfucker"

i know, I could have been shot. It's really nice how this country is filling up with people just like her who have no respect for anyone, including themselves.
Wonderful times ahead. People like Faun are ecstatic...until they get it.

To me, she looked a lot like the woman in the car that parked in the handicapped spot. Nice story. And totally true.

Has NOTHING to do with race, for you morons who want to make it that,.....just the facts of what happened that particular time. I hate people that dump garbage from their cars.

And as far as the conviction.......imbeciles will say it "proves" guilt.......because they are imbeciles. it probably only proves he went before a gun grabbing liberal judge who would have convicted his own mother of murder if she used a gun in self defense. I'm guessing, but it can be found out. I BET he's a gun grabber liberal.

The judge was a libeal but the real problems were that the defendant had a weak defense team wheras the prosecution was very strong.

The jury was incredibly stupid and they were the real problem....did no even put the state of mind of the defendant into their deliberations as admitted to by the foreman of the jury after the trial....they focused soely on the 'slow-motion' video which altered their ability to appreciate how quicikly things transpired in the event.

The slow motion video gave the jury the impression the defendant had adequate time to assess the situation...which was not the case he had to act very quickly whilst being in a state of shock.....the jury was under no such requirement...they had hours to analyze the video and tragically they failed to understand or see the reality of the situation....a man in fear of his life or of serious bodily injury.

Thus a tragic miscarriage of justice.
Quote Drejka saying he was in a state of shock....

The man had no business shooting anyone. His life was not in danger.

Look, I applaud people who confront someone for taking a handicapped space. I have done it. But what happened after was horrific.

Every time, you confront someone for something like that, you are assuming they are civilized people, that will not become violent over a few words.

Or are you, as RW seems to think, are you actually looking for a fight? Cause you want to throw your weight around?

I don't look for a fight. But I do look to defend handicapped people from being unable to use the parking spots designated for them.

That said, when I carry I am very aware of what could happen. But this shooting was not about defending yourself. It was about a bruised ego causing the death of another human being.

1. So, why have you not corrected RW, in his confused thinking?

2. What do you think of someone, that would respond to your words, by knocking you down?

I have been online long enough to know that some topics have people posting irrational shit and will never change their mind.

I think they are way out of line.

You have not been online long enough to develop any ability for rational thoughts or logical thinking.

You want to deny the evidence of the case to promote your agenda. Showing once again how liberals will always stick to their narrative despite the facts of the case.

The man had no business shooting anyone. His life was not in danger.

Look, I applaud people who confront someone for taking a handicapped space. I have done it. But what happened after was horrific.

Every time, you confront someone for something like that, you are assuming they are civilized people, that will not become violent over a few words.

Or are you, as RW seems to think, are you actually looking for a fight? Cause you want to throw your weight around?

I don't look for a fight. But I do look to defend handicapped people from being unable to use the parking spots designated for them.

That said, when I carry I am very aware of what could happen. But this shooting was not about defending yourself. It was about a bruised ego causing the death of another human being.

a bit incoherent boyo.....you need to delete that post and rewrite it so that it makes sense. duh

Forum List

Back