Convenient store stand-your-ground shooter charged

He was all hyped-up on MDMA

Does that justify shooting him?

Criminal shoulda thought of that before he shoved some old guy to the ground. He won't be shoving anyone else, will he?

First, he is not that old.

Second, read my comments about proportional response?

Third, I hope you don't ever jaywalk and some loser with a CC pops a cap on your dumb ass!

BTW, I love your sig pic!

Listen, idiot, jaywalking is not a violent offense. Knocking someone to the ground is. You off your meds again?

OK, how about someone cold cocking you with a baseball bat for jaywalking? Proportional response - it's not only just a good idea, the law is based on it.

Obviouosly you know nothing of the law on self defense. Look it up and get back with us....hint: it says nothing about proportional defense.

Now in the military that concept is floated about as in when Trump refused to retaliate on Iran ...saying killing a bunch of Iranians would not be proportional to what they did.

He suffered no injuries and the victim was backing away at the time he fired
the good thing is he's dead and wont be assaulting anyone else.
Wonder how long his rap sheet is? Shooter most likely did society a favor. Guy was probably in the store to buy a couple 40’s and papers to roll some blunts. Could also have been buying items to smoke crack with.

It was proved in court that his system was loaded with high amounts of two drugs. He had been arrested before for assault.

Under the law of self defense if you are in reasonable fear of your life you are entitled to use deadly force. Being violently shoved to the ground with your attacker advancing on you...clearly shown in the video should have been considered grounds to put drjeka in fear of his life.

How many times have we seen black thugs in videos beating some old guy to death?

The jury was incompetent.

Last edited:
Wonder how long his rap sheet is? Shooter most likely did society a favor. Guy was probably in the store to buy a couple 40’s and papers to roll some blunts. Could also have been buying items to smoke crack with.

It was proved in court that his system was loaded with high amounts of two drugs. He had been arrested before for assault.

Criminal shoulda thought of that before he shoved some old guy to the ground. He won't be shoving anyone else, will he?

Third, I hope you don't ever jaywalk and some loser with a CC pops a cap on your dumb ass!

Relative to his attacker he was...he was about twice as old as his attacker, frail with health problems. Watch the way he moves in the video....not at all athletic like his attacker.

Listen, idiot, jaywalking is not a violent offense. Knocking someone to the ground is. You off your meds again?

OK, how about someone cold cocking you with a baseball bat for jaywalking? Proportional response - it's not only just a good idea, the law is based on it.
I'd shoot them. And idiot, jaywalking is not a violent crime. Why don't you stop showing what fool you are stop?

So pushing someone down and shooting them in the heart is exactly the same? That is the fucking point, dumbass!

If you shot someone who swings at you with a baseball bat and then retreats, you would go to jail just like this moron!

Again...the expert witness for the defense demonstrated that the thug was not retreating.

The expert was fucked in the head. I guess you believe him instead of your lying eyes!

Relative to his attacker he was...he was about twice as old as his attacker, frail with health problems. Watch the way he moves in the video....not at all athletic like his attacker.

Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'!

Justice may get served in the case of man being shot defending his girlfriend that parked in handicap spot.

White man charged with fatally shooting black man in Florida | My Connection from Cox
In North Carolina, if you are the aggressor you can't claim you were standing your ground.

That's why this asshole is looking at 30 years in FL. He was the aggressor.
No he wasn’t. He was a citizen asking another citizen why she was being a piece of shit by parking in a handicapped spot.

Where she parked is none of his fucking business! He can report it. Confronting her was wrong.

Only in your demented mind. It was not illegal nor wrong and certainly nothing that justified being attacked for. You are utterly ridiculous.

Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'!

Someone should have told that to the black bitch....her man might still be alive. She started the whole mess by going off on drejka.....she then lied about it. If she was really in fear why did she roll her window down and start mouthing off?

Obviouosly you know nothing of the law on self defense. Look it up and get back with us....hint: it says nothing about proportional defense.

Now in the military that concept is floated about as in when Trump refused to retaliate on Iran ...saying killing a bunch of Iranians would not be proportional to what they did.

Listen dickhead, how many law classes have you taken?

I'd shoot them. And idiot, jaywalking is not a violent crime. Why don't you stop showing what fool you are stop?

So pushing someone down and shooting them in the heart is exactly the same? That is the fucking point, dumbass!

If you shot someone who swings at you with a baseball bat and then retreats, you would go to jail just like this moron!

Again...the expert witness for the defense demonstrated that the thug was not retreating.

The expert was fucked in the head. I guess you believe him instead of your lying eyes!

Are you drinking? You are being quite illogical. Expert witnesses are acknowledged experts in their field.

Are you drinking? You are being quite illogical. Expert witnesses are acknowledged experts in their field.

You find me an expert that says one thing and I'll find you an expert that disagrees, dumbass!

"x" is the term for an unknown quantity, and a spurt is a drip under pressure. Therefore, an expert is an unknown quantity under pressure.

Show us anything in the law on self defense that talks about proportionality.....prove me wrong if you can.

Poor butthurt crime lover.

No, you are just another racist asshole. We have seen it before. The fact remains you cannot kill someone for pushing you down and then backing away. The jury nailed it!

Even the experts disagreed on whether the black man high on drugs was backing away and you expect Drejka to be able to see that in a couple of short seconds after being knocked down, dazed and in jeopardy of great bodily harm or losing his life. Get real.

You did not even watch the trial.

Experts? What experts? If they cannot see him backing away they are fucking blind and insane!

You never watched the video except through your racist prism, which I note you have not denied being.

If you had watched the trial you would have seen the expert testimony on that.

The Jury saw it and discounted it. The reason is obvious. Drejka claimed he saw Michael coming towards him when the video shows the opposite. This point of view argument did not work in Chicago, earning a cop a conviction, and it didn’t work now. You see. We have a term for someone who sees things that nobody else sees. Delusional.

Drejka earned his conviction. He earned it with his own actions. I suppose he could have tried for an insanity defense claiming he was obviously delusional. But he never imagined that he would be held to account for his actions.

12 people on the jury, and not one agrees with you. I don’t know how many on the Grand Jury, but they voted to charge. Prosecutors, Juries, and a majority of the population.

Perhaps Drejka isn’t the only Delusional one eh?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa dumbass there was only 6 people on the jury ....try and keep up before coming on here and demonstrating your ignorance. hehheh

Show us anything in the law on self defense that talks about proportionality.....prove me wrong if you can.

You are too stupid to understand it, so why bother. You have failed to understand even the most basic concepts.

You find me an expert that says one thing and I'll find you an expert that disagrees, dumbass!

"x" is the term for an unknown quantity, and a spurt is a drip under pressure. Therefore, an expert is an unknown quantity under pressure.

Expert testimony is utilized quite commonly by the prosecution and the defense team.

You seem not to understand how trials are conducted in modern times. How old are you?

You are too stupid to understand it, so why bother. You have failed to understand even the most basic concepts.

Once again you prove you are a liar.

Manslaughter was the right call. So many wrongs here.

#1 The shooter knows he has a concealed weapon. Therefore he needs to stay away from confrontation and not initiate an argument. It's not his job to enforce the parking laws. (George Zimmerman comes to mind here) Call 911 if he feels the need.

#2 Don't push people. You never know who the other guy is and what he's capable of. Not to mention the shooter wasn't being physically aggressive at the moment. At that moment the guy who got shot was wrong.

However:

#3 The obvious, a push does not equal a gun shot. The shooters life was not in danger and he initiated the confrontation. It's more likely his pride was hurt.

Florida got this one right.

Ridiculous...drejka did nothing to cause the black dude to attack him. The black dude being high on drugs not even to mention stupid rushed out of the store having no clue as to what was going on and attacked a stranger for no reason other than that the stranger was a white dude arguing with his wife. He was trying to show off in front of his wife as in knock down the old man and be a hero in his wifes eyes.

If the nigah had any sense he would have tried to find out what was going on before he over-reacted.

Racist. That is your problem.

Not a problem for me.

Everything about you screams racism! The fact you don't see it is further proof!

There is nothing wrong with being a racist. Most intelligent people are.

Do you reject the science of genetics?

Manslaughter was the right call. So many wrongs here.

#1 The shooter knows he has a concealed weapon. Therefore he needs to stay away from confrontation and not initiate an argument. It's not his job to enforce the parking laws. (George Zimmerman comes to mind here) Call 911 if he feels the need.

#2 Don't push people. You never know who the other guy is and what he's capable of. Not to mention the shooter wasn't being physically aggressive at the moment. At that moment the guy who got shot was wrong.

However:

#3 The obvious, a push does not equal a gun shot. The shooters life was not in danger and he initiated the confrontation. It's more likely his pride was hurt.

Florida got this one right.

Ridiculous...drejka did nothing to cause the black dude to attack him. The black dude being high on drugs not even to mention stupid rushed out of the store having no clue as to what was going on and attacked a stranger for no reason other than that the stranger was a white dude arguing with his wife. He was trying to show off in front of his wife as in knock down the old man and be a hero in his wifes eyes.

If the nigah had any sense he would have tried to find out what was going on before he over-reacted.

Racist. That is your problem.

Not a problem for me.

Everything about you screams racism! The fact you don't see it is further proof!

There is nothing wrong with being a racist. Most intelligent people are.

Do you reject the science of genetics?

Arguing about the merits of the verdict is pointless – this is now part of Florida SYG case law; and Florida residents who carry concealed firearms should take note.

Having learned from the Zimmerman debacle, the State can now successfully convict those who use lethal force to defend themselves with the lesser charge of ‘manslaughter.’

Indeed, given the verdict, Florida residents who don’t want to be subject to a charge of manslaughter are in essence compelled to wait until the attacker has made physical contact before a firearm can be used in self-defense.

Forum List

Back