Conservatives: What is it you expect Biden to do about baby formula?

Serious question. This appears to be the latest outrage seized on by the right. Fair issue to get upset about as it affects a lot of people, but what is it you really expect the federal government to do about it? Just about every industry has experienced supply chain shortages. It took me four months to get my new car I ordered last summer. I'm a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and it took longer than normal to get the current homes built in the area because of lumber and other shortages. We have new laptops and other IT products we need for people at work on back order with no ETA. Baby formula is just another facet of this, but for some reason the right is focusing on this specific product, so what solution are you expecting and why are you demanding the Feds get involved?

All imports from Europe on an emergency authorization. Pretty damn simple really. The FDA is currently blocking imports.

8db37bab969186c6175ad27ed054980d--so-funny-funny-pics.jpg

Gov't CAUSED THE SHORTAGE.......Shut down the main supplier..........Then now says.............WE SAVED YOU.

Kind like an arsonist who burns down your house throwing 2 x 4s into your yard as he drives by saying I'm here to help.

lmao

In 2014, TX Gov Abbott deliberately & successfully tried to weaken bacteria testing safest standards.

FDA issued proposed rule to increase regular safety inspection of Baby Formula

Both my wife and I and our siblings and just about everybody in our generation that weren't breast fed were given evaporated cow's milk with a little Karo syrup in it. That was considered "baby formula" for several decades and our generation sent a man to the Moon without the use of computers.

Well, isn't he getting some from Europe and freeing up poorer people to buy what there is regardless of brand?

I mean, I'm disappointed (not surprised) he didn't back Pelosi more firmly in getting legislation that stuck to healthcare and education (which is where the dems have to live) ... and Manchin, but ..... his admin did what it could on this issue.

Forum List

Back