Conservatives: What is it you expect Biden to do about baby formula?

NIDO and Advantage sell both baby formula and milk-based supplements for toddlers. The border has been supplied with plenty of both, as part of Team Biden's efforts to attract as many illegal aliens as possible before Republicans take the white house by an electoral landslide in 2024.

The so-called "fact-checkers" you take guidance from are anonymous and unemployed other than their "jobs" as fact checkers. They never see a consequence for their lies, no matter how outrageous.
We do not have a stockpile of baby formula that our mothers are searching for, at the border...

We are not short on Toddler powdered milk. I have 5 cans in storage that I can donate, if that were the case. The shortage is for infant formula and specialty formula.

Your Republican congress critter that started this crap, is and was lying....she made this crap up to get YOU all excited.... And you fell for it.

You've been played.....

We do not have a stockpile of baby formula that our mothers are searching for, at the border...

We are not short on Toddler powdered milk. I have 5 cans in storage that I can donate, if that were the case. The shortage is for infant formula and specialty formula.

Your Republican congress critter that started this crap, is and was lying....she made this crap up to get YOU all excited.... And you fell for it.

You've been played.....
That there is a shortage of baby formula at all is a sign of incredible incompetence on Team Biden's part. It is absurd to say that there is no baby formula being sent to feed the babies of illegal aliens. The left would never stand for starvation of illegal aliens.

Unfortunately, for Team Biden, their border policies put them in a position that they must claim that either:

1) They are shipping baby formula to the border, to be fed to babies brought into the country illegally by their parents or by coyotes, in spite of critical and life-threatening shortage for U.S. citizens.

2) They are not sending baby formula to infants on the border in spite of policies that encourage babies to be brought to the border illegally.

Which one do they claim?

baby-formula-border-processing-facility-02.jpg

baby-formula-border-processing-facility-01.jpg

baby-formula-border-processing-facility-03.jpg

He did all I want ---

Biden had formula flown in from Europe.

The only and sole good thing he's done yet, and I sure bet it wasn't his idea.

Serious question. This appears to be the latest outrage seized on by the right. Fair issue to get upset about as it affects a lot of people, but what is it you really expect the federal government to do about it? Just about every industry has experienced supply chain shortages. It took me four months to get my new car I ordered last summer. I'm a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and it took longer than normal to get the current homes built in the area because of lumber and other shortages. We have new laptops and other IT products we need for people at work on back order with no ETA. Baby formula is just another facet of this, but for some reason the right is focusing on this specific product, so what solution are you expecting and why are you demanding the Feds get involved?
What I expect? For him to make things worse like he always does.

Forum List

Back