Conservatives: What is it you expect Biden to do about baby formula?

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Serious question. This appears to be the latest outrage seized on by the right. Fair issue to get upset about as it affects a lot of people, but what is it you really expect the federal government to do about it? Just about every industry has experienced supply chain shortages. It took me four months to get my new car I ordered last summer. I'm a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and it took longer than normal to get the current homes built in the area because of lumber and other shortages. We have new laptops and other IT products we need for people at work on back order with no ETA. Baby formula is just another facet of this, but for some reason the right is focusing on this specific product, so what solution are you expecting and why are you demanding the Feds get involved?

Serious question. This appears to be the latest outrage seized on by the right. Fair issue to get upset about as it affects a lot of people, but what is it you really expect the federal government to do about it? Just about every industry has experienced supply chain shortages. It took me four months to get my new car I ordered last summer. I'm a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and it took longer than normal to get the current homes built in the area because of lumber and other shortages. We have new laptops and other IT products we need for people at work on back order with no ETA. Baby formula is just another facet of this, but for some reason the right is focusing on this specific product, so what solution are you expecting and why are you demanding the Feds get involved?

Turn people with student loans into indentured servants and put them to work for Gerber, damn it. If they want their loans cancelled, then their freedom should be cancelled.

Or something like that.

Just a guess.

Brandon should have already done it.

He should have prevented this atrocity from happening in the first place. Abbott's South Dakota plant closed 3 months ago, this wasn't a surprise to those who knew about it, including the Biden FDA.

The same thing everybody expected Trump to do about the pandemic. Sucks when you get tied to an issue unjustly eh? But it is very politically damaging even though it probably shouldn't be....doesn't matter. That's the lousy state of our political discourse in this nation. Yes it's going to cost him big time.

JO

Well said

How about closing the fucking border so more pregnant women just dont come across the border and drop more anchors? That a good first step, then give baby formula to only US citizens first, and if there is enough left over any illegal can then get the rest. What a novel idea, but Joe Biteme isnt about America first, but America worst. Dumbass.

Biden could alleviate a lot of problems with energy, supply chains & inflation by doing a few simple things.
1) Officially declare the dempanic over
2) No more PCR tests or clot shot mandates, public or private
3) Tell the world no more zero emission, fossil fuels boogeyman push for a green revolution BS
4) Tell govt regulators to suspend all but the most life threatening regs, in particular for food manufacturing
5) Tax breaks & other incentives to bring manufacturing & industry back from foreign lands

These would all get the recovery going quickly but they won't do it since they want the crash to come

Xiden can solve the baby formula crisis with the stroke of a fucking pen. All he needs to do is allow more imported baby formula until US production is back up and running. The stupid senile moron and democrat handlers just doesn't care about keeping babies alive and healthy.

Production shut down because the plant was killing babies. It's on the company to literally clean up the plant, not the Biden admin.

Looks like you got the expected response. Bitch moan complain deflect. Seriously.

Serious question. ~~~ so what solution are you expecting and why are you demanding the Feds get involved?

What am I expecting? For Biden to take some fucking RESPONSIBILITY just for once and take the matter serious instead of laughing about it or blaming it on mothers. We've known of the problem since January! Why is it that the government with the solution to everything never sees a single thing coming? Much less be prepared for it.

I expect Joe Biddum to stop shipping all the formula to the border when store shelves themselves are empty.

I expect Joe Biddum to stop treating the American people as secondary citizens and disposable in their own country.

I expect Joe Bedpan to stop sending billions of dollars to foreign wars that should not even really concern us when that money is needed at home.

I expect Diaper Joe to resign or be impeached if he can't do the honorable thing and just throw himself down the ramp off Airforce One and do the whole planet a favor.

How about stop importing millions of fat Latino women.

Forum List

Back