Conservatives: Are you happy with The R party in general?

I will be so happy when Trump is again elected president. The was things are going, an election isn't necessary. An installation will do just fine. Declare Trump Chancellor for life.
Trump is happy that he has suckers like you supporting him.

Guess what? He can't stand the sight of you.

What question? And what does the current administration have to do with this thread?
Is it assumed by the angry left that a post in the political forum has nothing to do with the current administration? Go find some Marxist forum that only deals with hate Trump stuff.

Is it assumed by the angry left that a post in the political forum has nothing to do with the current administration? Go find some Marxist forum that only deals with hate Trump stuff.
You seem upset that posters here want to discuss the thread topic. You should talk to your therapist about that.

This thread is about whether you are happy with the R party or not. Not quite sure what Biden would have to do with that.

This thread is about whether you are happy with the R party or not. Not quite sure what Biden would have to do with that.
Nothing. Some people just can't seem to git Biden out of their head.

I think I'm gonna like this OP....

200.gif

Told you that himself, did he?
You actually think someone that uses you yet despises you would say they despise you to your face?

It's well documented from those that have been around trump for decades that he despises trash like you. He cant stand people like you.

I was happy with it when Trump was in the WH

more/less anyhow

I don't understand Pence.. What do you Rs feel about him?

Did he betray our country?
No, I don't think so. I wouldn't want him for prez, but you know, he's doing the best he can. Not really a charismatic person, but I like what he says, in general.

You didnt read what I wrote, did you? Biden isnt running for a 2nd term. That should be obvious by now.
Oh, he'll run. So many people said he'd be "retired" by now ---- didn't happen. He'll run again, I bet. And lose, I hope.

You actually think someone that uses you yet despises you would say they despise you to your face?

It's well documented from those that have been around trump for decades that he despises trash like you. He cant stand people like you.
Fortunately Trump told you all about it. Lucky me. Unfortunately for you, I am one of those that despises democrats from the bottom of the Mariana Trench. The only good Democrat is a Democrat in an advanced state of decomp. So, if Trump came to my door and said 'I hate your fucking guts and will fuck over any Democrat I can." I would say "thank you Mr. President. The last president we had. How can I help and where do I send a donation."

Spilling your Trump bile at me doesn't work. It's just amusing the way Trump has his hooks in you. Like Alien.

I was happy with it when Trump was in the WH

more/less anyhow

I don't understand Pence.. What do you Rs feel about him?

Did he betray our country?

Pence is more of a game-player than Trump is. More diplomatic say, more in-tune with the establishment, while Trump tends to call things as they are. Personally I think Pence would make a great option considering, though Trump is best suited to get shit done.

Fortunately Trump told you all about it. Lucky me. Unfortunately for you, I am one of those that despises democrats from the bottom of the Mariana Trench. The only good Democrat is a Democrat in an advanced state of decomp. So, if Trump came to my door and said 'I hate your fucking guts and will fuck over any Democrat I can." I would say "thank you Mr. President. The last president we had. How can I help and where do I send a donation."

Spilling your Trump bile at me doesn't work. It's just amusing the way Trump has his hooks in you. Like Alien.
Thanks for admitting you dont respect yourself.

Forum List

Back