Conservatives: Are you happy with The R party in general?

I'll never vote for a 1 percenter ...they don't know what it is to be an average American. I don't care about party either.

If he runs he will win. at the rate Biden is going a retarded giraffe could win against him.

I got 100.00 to your favorite charity (you pay 100 to mine if you are right) that says he wins if he runs!!!!!

come on, I love charity!!!!!
We just lived through that very scenario. Guess what happened?

Republicans lost the W.H. and are the minority party. Of course conservatives aren't happy. The elephant in the room (no pun intended) is whether democrats are happy or whether they suffer from buyers remorse. .

We just lived through that very scenario. Guess what happened?
no we didn't. the American people had not yet experienced the mega cluster fuck that is Joe Biden. Now they are getting a full dose.

Defeating him will be pretty damn easy.

On Jan 6 2021, an irate mob stormed the Capitol under the TRUMP banner.
What made them irate was a lie told by a President too shallow and petty to admit he had lost

Republicans were fully aware it was a lie but admitted to it so as not to draw the wrath of their defeated President.

While Capitol Police fought to evacuate Vice President Pence from the building, Trump sent a tweet calling his Vice President disloyal to the country.
The TRUMP mob responded……Hang Mike Pence

Republicans emerged from their bunker that night and refused to condemn the President.

THAT is the state of today’s Republicans

On Jan 6 2021, an irate mob stormed the Capitol under the TRUMP banner.
What made them irate was a lie told by a President too shallow and petty to admit he had lost

Republicans were fully aware it was a lie but admitted to it so as not to draw the wrath of their defeated President.

While Capitol Police fought to evacuate Vice President Pence from the building, Trump sent a tweet calling his Vice President disloyal to the country.
The TRUMP mob responded……Hang Mike Pence

Republicans emerged from their bunker that night and refused to condemn the President.

THAT is the state of today’s Republicans
:badgrin:

no we didn't. the American people had not yet experienced the mega cluster fuck that is Joe Biden. Now they are getting a full dose.

Defeating him will be pretty damn easy.
You are full of shit.

No one set the Capitol on fire. No one tried to hang Mike Pence. No one took Nancy Pelosi's ice cream away.

There is the mid-terms. That will set the agenda for the next Presidential election.

By then, the media will have it set up and if it is anything like the last election, there will be overnight changes in leader boards and hidden rooms for ballot counting.
Yeah if I were you I wouldnt bother voting it's such a waste of time since it's all rigged anyway. Encourage your friends not to vote as well.

Xiden is the ONLY Democrat who has a shot at it. It won't do any good for Kamala to suck off a senile old fool to get to the top.

Either way, the media will make up some shit to make whoever look like the second coming.

BTW. For your edification. When you write, Seamless transition from Biden to another Democrat, the assumption is that this will be after his second term. Be specific when you write, or don't bother at all.
Though Hillary lost the electoral college, she still got 3 million more votes than Trump. Biden, who's ancient and sucks, got 7 million more votes than Trump. Trump will get schlonged even worse next time if he's stupid enough to run again.

There is the mid-terms. That will set the agenda for the next Presidential election.
Like it did in 2012, right?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Though Hillary lost the electoral college, she still got 3 million more votes than Trump. Biden, who's ancient and sucks, got 7 million more votes than Trump. Trump will get schlonged even worse next time if he's stupid enough to run again.
Yeah imagine how bad Trump would get destroyed if he was up against a half decent candidate.

There you go. the post wasn't a intellectually based question. It was more left wing hate speech designed to take the focus off the current administration.

Forum List

Back