Dems echoing 'defund police' rhetoric

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

A new video dropped by the Republican National Committee (RNC) highlights Democrat officials’ support for defunding the police as the Democratic Party tries to back away from the idea.

There are actually a lot of issues where the elites and donors of the DNC clash with members of "the squad" and other newer upstarts that embrace the far left Bernie Sanders sort of policies. They've been suppressing these ideas for decades but it appears the monsters have escaped their cages.

• Banned
The RNC took aim at prominent Democrat lawmakers ranging from senior "Squad" clown Rep. Occasional-Cortex, Dipshit-N.Y., to House Shithead Nanzi Poolousy Dipshit-Calif., publishing 7 straight minutes of Communists parroting inane Lefts Syndrome talking points of the "defund the police" movement.

"Suck it up. Defunding the police has to happen. We need to defund the police," Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo., another
complete fucking Lefts Syndrome Retard, said in the video exclusively obtained by Fox News.

"You don't have one bad apple. You don't have four bad apples. You have a system-wide problem in that police department,"
pathetic bed wetting assclown Beta O'dork Dipshit-Texas, says in the video.

"And only by completely dismantling that system and rebuilding it intentionally with the community members
in black pajamas with molotov cocktails, fireworks and skateboards at the table do you have any hope of getting it right," he continues.

If you think the brownshirts of the 1920's weren't bad enough, wait to see what the fuckin democrooks have in store if these parasites aren't stopped cold, and physically removed from our country.

be-this-guy-https-t-co-qieq42brwc-10961211.png

NOT THIS GUY....

bed-wetting (1).png

There are actually a lot of issues where the elites and donors of the DNC clash with members of "the squad" and other newer upstarts that embrace the far left Bernie Sanders sort of policies. They've been suppressing these ideas for decades but it appears the monsters have escaped their cages.
Because faux niwz says the RNC told them so?

Let them de-fund the police. It's been working out so great since they started the movement. Violent crime up 30% since last year. I want to see it 40%, 50% or higher. The violence isn't happening in Republican cities, it's happening in commie cities. Democrat voters killing each other off is a great thing for our country.

Let them de-fund the police. It's been working out so great since they started the movement. Violent crime up 30% since last year. I want to see it 40%, 50% or higher. The violence isn't happening in Republican cities, it's happening in commie cities. Democrat voters killing each other off is a great thing for our country.
The Democrat model is the mutual combat gang shootout in Chicago. The faster the police are defunded the faster the move to vigilante justice. The more police that are defunded the more vigilantes won't be prosecuted.

All it does is show just how stupid and immature so many of the progressive left are...

Public servants go above and beyond for Indianapolis family after highway mishap​

Thursday, October 7, 2021
3680236-M.jpg

Trooper Daryl Smith
INDIANAPOLIS — An Indianapolis family got a lot more than a fixed flat and a lift following a recent incident on Interstate 65.
On Saturday, Sept. 25 Indiana State Police Dispatchers received a call about a van facing the wrong direction on the side of I-65 just north of downtown Indianapolis.
Trooper Daryl Smith, along with INDOT Hoosier Helper Brian Hanes, was dispatched to the area to assist. When they arrived they determined the van had blown a tire causing it to spin out, thankfully not hitting anything.
The van was occupied by an adult female and her six children. The driver explained to the trooper that she was trying to get to her son’s football game when their tire blew and she did not have a spare tire.
Upon inspection of the vehicle, Smith determined the other three tires on the vehicle were in bad condition and unsafe.
Smith and Hanes drove the family to their football game, but what they did next was beyond expectations of their duties.
The two men returned to the van on I-65, where together they jacked up the van and removed all four wheels. They took the wheels to a local Discount Tire store where Smith paid for four new tires with his own money.
While in the tire store, Smith was approached by Indiana State Sen. Greg Taylor, who also happened to be there. After hearing the story about what the trooper and the Hoosier Helper were doing, Taylor wanted to help.
Smith explained the situation to Taylor and told him the mother did not have enough car seats in the van for the children who required them.
Going even further, the trooper and the senator went to a nearby Walmart, where Sen. Taylor purchased three child seats and gave them to Smith for the family.
When Smith and Hanes returned to the van on I-65, they installed the four brand new tires and the car seats.
Smith took the keys back to the mother at the football game, simply telling her “your tire has been repaired.” He determined a family member was there to drive the mother back to her van.

Defunding the police works for those protected by national security detail and personal security guards. Do as they say not as they do.

See that's the beauty of it.

Yes crime is happening in democrat areas, so while it is amusing and funny for us, in the end all it does is piss them off and eventually they will do what they always do, go to extreme measures. They will start using the government to police instead as an over correction.

It will end up being an excuse later to push their agenda.

In short Democrats like their adjunct { Mainstream media } have been found out.
They are dispicably predictable.So predictable that when any Democrat
opens their fortune cookie after Din-din ... it squeaks first.Like watching
- The Addams Family -.

What part of Cleveland.? And don't Say .... Parma.
Let alone ... Ghoulardi.
Papa Oom Mow Mow

What part of Cleveland.? And don't Say .... Parma.
Let alone ... Ghoulardi.

I don't want to give my exact location, but I'm on the east side on a bordering suburb of Cleveland off I-480. 30 years ago it was one of the best and safest suburbs. Democrats took over, stores closed, murder rates went up 1000%, property values dropped to less than half.

Forum List

Back