Conservatives: Are you happy with The R party in general?

I was happy with it when Trump was in the WH

more/less anyhow

I don't understand Pence.. What do you Rs feel about him?

Did he betray our country?
Most of them are worthless back stabbing cowards.

race bannon.jpg

Except for Pence.

I was happy with it when Trump was in the WH

more/less anyhow

I don't understand Pence.. What do you Rs feel about him?

Did he betray our country?
I wasn't happy with Trump at first. It wasn't until after he beat the sociopath hag and started to do some of the things he said he would do that made me a Trump zealot.

I wish he would have fired almost everyone in DC though. Especially in the DOJ, FBI, ATF ETC. and replaced them with non-communists. I also wish he would have slashed spending, but good luck with that.

The republicrat party itself hasn't been much more than token opposition to the collectivist global elite since HW Bush and it's a pathetic joke.

Republicrats are just Democrat light to be honest.

They are the Washington Generals to the Dem's Harlem Globetrotters.

They are window dressing, an illusion of confrontation.

They are nothing but false hope and promises.

Republicans, almost to a person, are spinless cowards unwilling to stand for their stated beliefs. That INCLUDES Trump.

Trump said that he would never sign another budget like the first one. He did it three times afterward.

Trump said he would rather shut the government down than not build the wall. He caved and had to resort to budgetary gimmicks.

Trump said he would get to the bottom of the Hunter Biden treason. He let it pass.

The same for the rest of the GOP. They talk shit when it's election time, but they are nothing but bitches for the Democrats.

The ONLY thing that Trump did right was to load up the federal judiciary with Constitutional constructionists.

He didn't even get his roll-back regulations bullshit done. The Dems are putting that crap right back in place and driving down our economy once more.

The truth is. EVERY FUCKING REPUBLICAN encumbant needs to be primaried.

110% happy with Trump and the Freedom Caucus of Republicans in Congress. The never-Trumpers and back-stabbing Republicans should just go join the Democrat Party and get it over with. But they don't even have the balls to do that.

BTW: Did you know that more people have died of coronavirus in the US under Biden this year, than in the whole of 2020?

True story. Biden lied, people died.

110% happy with Trump and the Freedom Caucus of Republicans in Congress. The never-Trumpers and back-stabbing Republicans should just go join the Democrat Party and get it over with. But they don't even have the balls to do that.

BTW: Did you know that more people have died of coronavirus in the US under Biden this year, than in the whole of 2020?

True story. Biden lied, people died.

So the fire started under trump and kept burn even after Joe took office?

trump did nothing to put it out?

I'm amazed!

Will he storm the Capitol again when he loses?
If he runs he will win. at the rate Biden is going a retarded giraffe could win against him.

I got 100.00 to your favorite charity (you pay 100 to mine if you are right) that says he wins if he runs!!!!!

come on, I love charity!!!!!

I see people exercising their Constitutional right to assemble and protest their government.

Or shall I post pictures of the left doing the exact same thing only with buildings in flame, cops, and citizens being killed, and federal property being destroyed?

Or do you just see what you want to see?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back