Conservatives: Are you happy with The R party in general?

If he runs he will win. at the rate Biden is going a retarded giraffe could win against him.

I got 100.00 to your favorite charity (you pay 100 to mine if you are right) that says he wins if he runs!!!!!

come on, I love charity!!!!!
Trump lost to that retarded giraffe. I'd not be so quick to make that bet. You underestimate the power of the media to spread misinformation.

I cannot thank ' The Donald' enough for turning on the kitchen light illuminating all of the corrupt cockroaches in what previously passed for a Democracy in our Country!

And, there is no turning back IF WE CAN STRAIGHTEN WHAT PASSES AS A TRULY REPRESENTATIVE GOVT OUT!!

Whatever the outcome, President Trump IS a true Patriot.

I was happy with it when Trump was in the WH

more/less anyhow

I don't understand Pence.. What do you Rs feel about him?

Did he betray our country?
Are you suggesting that somehow Pence betrayed our country by upholding his Constitutional duty? Man you have one warped sense of what is right and what is wrong, let alone the procedure for confirming electors.

Trump lost to that retarded giraffe. I'd not be so quick to make that bet. You underestimate the power of the media to spread misinformation.
No question. The media tries hard to pick and choose. And to be fair, the country hadn't got to see just how big an idiot Joe is. Now they have and the polls show they don't like it too much!!!!

But hey, its 100.00 to a charity. Im fine with the bet. If Right-winger is game.....LETS DO IT.

Pence fists leadership qualities. Not into name calling and not into acting as if he is great. Reserved, stoic, a real leader.

No question. The media tries hard to pick and choose. And to be fair, the country hadn't got to see just how big an idiot Joe is. Now they have and the polls show they don't like it too much!!!!

But hey, its 100.00 to a charity. Im fine with the bet. If Right-winger is game.....LETS DO IT.
It's your money.

Trump was the only president besides JFK and Reagan that stood up to both parties! Fk both parties

Will he storm the Capitol again when he loses?
I'd say no just because of the fact Trump is a coward. He can't hide behind his presidency because he isnt currently in the WH. There might be a few nut jobs try to do something, but for the most part when Trump loses to whomever it will be a seamless transition of power from Biden to the next Democrat.

I'd say no just because of the fact Trump is a coward. He can't hide behind his presidency because he isnt currently in the WH. There might be a few nut jobs try to do something, but for the most part when Trump loses to whomever it will be a seamless transition of power from Biden to the next Democrat.
Have you seen Xiden's poll numbers lately?

Until the media manufactures a crisis and reports how good Xiden looks handling it, he is going to get blown out in the mid-terms.

Have you seen Xiden's poll numbers lately?

Until the media manufactures a crisis and reports how good Xiden looks handling it, he is going to get blown out in the mid-terms.
You didnt read what I wrote, did you? Biden isnt running for a 2nd term. That should be obvious by now.

1633648150179.jpeg

Real Republican.

Hates trump with a white hot passion.

You didnt read what I wrote, did you? Biden isnt running for a 2nd term. That should be obvious by now.
Xiden is the ONLY Democrat who has a shot at it. It won't do any good for Kamala to suck off a senile old fool to get to the top.

Either way, the media will make up some shit to make whoever look like the second coming.

BTW. For your edification. When you write, Seamless transition from Biden to another Democrat, the assumption is that this will be after his second term. Be specific when you write, or don't bother at all.

Xiden is the ONLY Democrat who has a shot at it. It won't do any good for Kamala to suck off a senile old fool to get to the top.

Either way, the media will make up some shit to make whoever look like the second comming.
It's 3 years from the election. LOL Biden being the only one with a shot. But if you say so......

It's 3 years from the election. LOL Biden being the only one with a shot. But if you say so......
There is the mid-terms. That will set the agenda for the next Presidential election.

By then, the media will have it set up and if it is anything like the last election, there will be overnight changes in leader boards and hidden rooms for ballot counting.

Pence displays leadership qualities. Doesn't act like a little spoiled middle school kid. An example.

So the fire started under trump and kept burn even after Joe took office?

trump did nothing to put it out?

I'm amazed!
No. The Chinese tried to poison you and your family with a virus, while Trump was President. He mobilized the pharmaceutical industry to come up with a vaccine, in a never before heard of short amount of time. It generally takes between 5-10 years for those companies to come up with a new vaccine, plus the time it takes to manufacture large amounts. President Trump oversaw that being done in a matter of months.

And now in spite of those vaccines, more people are dying of COVID, than they were last year. So in other words, Joe Biden has actually accomplished very little in the stopping of the virus, as well as fucking up everything else he's touched: The energy sector, the border, the Afghanistan withdrawal, the massive increase in your taxes coming down the pipe, and everything else he's managed to fuck up.

But hey, at least Joe's not tweeting mean tweets at you, huh? Do you even Twitter, bro?

Forum List

Back