Conservatives: Are you happy with The R party in general?

I was happy with it when Trump was in the WH

more/less anyhow

I don't understand Pence.. What do you Rs feel about him?

Did he betray our country?
Trump was a very good POTUS. Some things he did, I frowned on, but the majority of the time, he WAS making our country great again.

I used to be a dem. I bailed during Obama's second term and went with Republican ONLY because Hillary was sooooooo bad. I didn't have much faith in Trump at the time, but he was the lesser of the two evils and NOT a politician so I figured he would do much better. In short..he couldn't be bought and that man loves the USA. After seeing R's not have his back for 4 long years was enough for me to bail R's as well. Cowards with no balls, from my perspective.
Pence was a HUGE disappointment. HUGE. That man was a major factor in us being where we are now. Cowardly, a follower and not a leader and in general...a traitor to the man who made him the 2nd most powerful who returned paybacks with a knife in the back. In short....bought off by the assholes now destroying us all. He no longer confuses me. He was bought and now thinks those who trusted in him will never forget and shunned by those he assisted in getting MushBrain in the WH, hence his "thinking about running for potus" which is laughable. Pence=Benedict Arnold.

So now I am an independent. I voted in the Cali attempt to remove another man who has been bought for a long time, and the results were not surprising. I will not be voting again. There is no purpose.

Camelot is dead and there are no more JFK's unfortunately. Therefore...we are all fucked without vaseline so now it burns as well as destroys what used to be.

JFK is rolling and has for a long time to what his party turned in to. Rolling.

No one set the Capitol on fire. No one tried to hang Mike Pence. No one took Nancy Pelosi's ice cream away.
Yet a mob of TRUMP Republicans stormed the Capitol, hunted for the VP and members of Congress, beat Capitol Policemen and drove Congress from its chambers

That is today’s Republican Party
A Party that refuses to condemn that act

Be it Democrats or Republicans there are only three things they really care about getting more power, using that power to enrich themselves family and friends and getting reelected.

Really what did Trump do? Cancel Pence''s secret service detail?
No, he convinced his base Pence could hand the election to him but wouldn't. And they were dumb enough to fall for that, thinking Pence could. It's why Trump loves his base, the poorly educated.

Only because Pence was scurried off to a secret location for his own safety from Trump's thugs.
The only person that died was unarmed Ashli Babbitt and she was killed by a Demopoop. Pence was never in any danger.

Trump 2024!!
Stay tuned mushroom's.
The wrath of Trump!! :muahaha:

That's what you pussy's are really scared of!
Isn't it??
Trump is a no good lowlife cocksucker who should be locked up in Leavenworth for the rest of his miserable fucking life.

There I said it.

Your duty as VP is to the United States not the President.

I agree you shouldnt vote. Tell your trump loving friends not to vote either.
Go fuck yourself. On iggie you go. Once again, another idiot needs my attention, is a goosestepper, and has no clue but eventually will once you realize you are as exempt as the rest of us and you will reap what you have sown...once it's too late.
Moron.

There you go. the post wasn't a intellectually based question. It was more left wing hate speech designed to take the focus off the current administration.
What question? And what does the current administration have to do with this thread?

Go fuck yourself. On iggie you go. Once again, another idiot needs my attention, is a goosestepper, and has no clue but eventually will once you realize you are as exempt as the rest of us and you will reap what you have sown...once it's too late.
Moron.
We get it. You really don't believe in the Constitution.

I was happy with it when Trump was in the WH

more/less anyhow

I don't understand Pence.. What do you Rs feel about him?

Did he betray our country?
The best Republicans went & took a dirt nap leaving Trump to run this Country into the ground with the help of his lackeys like Lyin Ted, Little Marco, Gym Shorts Jordan, Upchuck Grassley, Deadliest Crotch Greene & the rest of his spineless lackeys in Congress.

Trump was a very good POTUS. Some things he did, I frowned on, but the majority of the time, he WAS making our country great again.

I used to be a dem. I bailed during Obama's second term and went with Republican ONLY because Hillary was sooooooo bad. I didn't have much faith in Trump at the time, but he was the lesser of the two evils and NOT a politician so I figured he would do much better. In short..he couldn't be bought and that man loves the USA. After seeing R's not have his back for 4 long years was enough for me to bail R's as well. Cowards with no balls, from my perspective.
Pence was a HUGE disappointment. HUGE. That man was a major factor in us being where we are now. Cowardly, a follower and not a leader and in general...a traitor to the man who made him the 2nd most powerful who returned paybacks with a knife in the back. In short....bought off by the assholes now destroying us all. He no longer confuses me. He was bought and now thinks those who trusted in him will never forget and shunned by those he assisted in getting MushBrain in the WH, hence his "thinking about running for potus" which is laughable. Pence=Benedict Arnold.

So now I am an independent. I voted in the Cali attempt to remove another man who has been bought for a long time, and the results were not surprising. I will not be voting again. There is no purpose.

Camelot is dead and there are no more JFK's unfortunately. Therefore...we are all fucked without vaseline so now it burns as well as destroys what used to be.

JFK is rolling and has for a long time to what his party turned in to. Rolling.
Elections are rigged. There is no reason to ever vote in one again.

I will be so happy when Trump is again elected president. The was things are going, an election isn't necessary. An installation will do just fine. Declare Trump Chancellor for life.

No, he convinced his base Pence could hand the election to him but wouldn't. And they were dumb enough to fall for that, thinking Pence could. It's why Trump loves his base, the poorly educated.
The dumbing down of today’s Republican base
They blindly believe any false narrative their leaders feed them

I will be so happy when Trump is again elected president. The was things are going, an election isn't necessary. An installation will do just fine. Declare Trump Chancellor for life.
Fortunately for America, the only thing you're in charge of is keeping the toilets clean at McDonalds.

Forum List

Back