Conservatives: Are you happy with The R party in general?

I'm not happy with "party's" in general. The whole concept is why we are in such turmoil today.

Don't care. If democrats can be hurt, harmed, destroyed, that's good enough. I love the way Trump can still make democrats like you foam at the mouth. That alone is worth loyalty.
LOL foam at the mouth. And yes, I know you dont care enough about yourself to have an ounce of self-respect. But lets take a look at your "logic". By your "logic", anyone that supposedly makes us "mad" is worthy of your support, regardless of their principles. So what does that make you? In my book, it makes you a complete unprincipled amoral idiot.

What you evidently dont realize is people like me point and laugh at people like you. You're worthless human garbage.

LOL foam at the mouth. And yes, I know you dont care enough about yourself to have an ounce of self-respect. But lets take a look at your "logic". By your "logic", anyone that supposedly makes us "mad" is worthy of your support, regardless of their principles. So what does that make you? In my book, it makes you a complete unprincipled amoral idiot.

What you evidently dont realize is people like me point and laugh at people like you. You're worthless human garbage.
Don't care. Don't care what you think. Or if you think.

Don't care. Don't care what you think. Or if you think.
YOu didnt read the article, did you dummy? Only 44% of Repubs want trump to run again. 32% said trump should not even remain a national political figure. So not even half of republicans want trump in the WH again. Good luck with those dismal numbers.

Biden is wildly popular and beloved. Just look at the massive crowd he got in Michigan biden-michigan-infrastructure-protests.jpg

Yeah if I were you I wouldnt bother voting it's such a waste of time since it's all rigged anyway. Encourage your friends not to vote as well.
If or when push comes to shove, I will vote against any democrat or progressive and encourage EVERY person to vote the same. Progressives are worthless.

Yet a mob of TRUMP Republicans stormed the Capitol, hunted for the VP and members of Congress, beat Capitol Policemen and drove Congress from its chambers

That is today’s Republican Party
A Party that refuses to condemn that act
Yeah, they didn't do any of that. You know that too which makes it just sad on your part.

I was happy with it when Trump was in the WH

more/less anyhow

I don't understand Pence.. What do you Rs feel about him?

Did he betray our country?

How could he betray the country by doing the job he took the oath for?
He resisted the takeover by trump. He did his job and now because he didn't do the bullshit about election fraud you want put through a court.

If yo u want a president with guts, it should be him. Trump didn't push around like he tried th e DOJ.
Grow up.

Yeah sure

And biden molests little girls in the Oval Office

Why do libs tell such lies?

While Pence was trying to escape an angry mob, Trump enflamed them by tweeting that Pence had let his country down

Hang Mike Pence

No, I'm not satisfied with the GOP. Too many RINOS, too many Trump-haters.

Too divided.

Forum List

Back