Congress seeks to rescind Medals of Honor

Fine.

Any reason why these fucking idiots decided to do that now, 140 years later, in the middle of a serious economic crisis and potential collapse?

Maybe they're trying to distract everybody.

Their numbers must look bleak. They're taking an ass kicking in November.
What economic crisis bills are waiting to be passed?

The downfall of this country is going to be the unwavering desire of some to assign the morals and ethics of today to things which happened 100 or 150 years ago.

We should just be able to acknowledge that the times are very different, and what was acceptable back then may not acceptable now...

great post

Ok. Again glad we have nothing else to worry about than some dead people who got medals that no one really cares about. Tell me how many CMoH were awarded during the GWOT era without looking it up. And name 4 of them. You cant because it's not something 99% of people give 2 shits about. Hell I dont know and I was on active duty during the entire GWoT. Renaming post offices has more relevance than this. 4 not named Kyle Carpenter or Dakota Meyer.
Gone with the wind (GWTW) era?

Thread summary:

Some Republicans get very angry when genocidal racists aren't honored.
Uh you have a leftwing internet show called the Young Turks........are you seriously retarded? Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........

Congress is proposing to rescind Medals of Honor awarded to 20 soldiers who participated in the Wounded Knee Massacre

Long overdue for rewarding Genocide

Ho-hum...

My "Don't Give-a-$hit" meter is redlined...

It's what happens when Neolithic hunter-gatherer-nomad "culture" meets a highly advanced technologically (vastly) superior culture.

Nature de-selected The Weaker over a span of three or four centuiries.

Listing them as Medal of Honor reciepients is celebrating them
We have turned into an unserious society. Worried about medals from 150 years ago and pronouns and all the like. If you wonder why countries like China and India are closing the gap and passing us it's because we are focused on dumb shit like this and they are focused on math and science and making their youth stronger. We are worried the kid who says he's a cat wasnt affirmed in that belief.

Congress is proposing to rescind Medals of Honor awarded to 20 soldiers who participated in the Wounded Knee Massacre

Long overdue for rewarding Genocide

Wait, are you saying the federal govt did wrong??? A DEMOCRAT saying the Federal Governement was wrong........How fucking SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!......Next thing you'll tell me is the Indians needed to give up guns and bows, considering Indians did do mass violence..........

We have turned into an unserious society. Worried about medals from 150 years ago and pronouns and all the like. If you wonder why countries like China and India are closing the gap and passing us it's because we are focused on dumb shit like this and they are focused on math and science and making their youth stronger. We are worried the kid who says he's a cat wasnt affirmed in that belief.
Fixing past wrongs

Forum List

Back