Massive, 50-State Zogby Poll Shows Biden Cannot Win and that RFK Jr. Beats Trump and Biden in Two-Way Race

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
A massive poll of 26,408 likely voters in all 50 states conducted by John Zogby Strategies last week found that Biden cannot defeat Trump, with or without Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in the race, and that Kennedy beats Trump or Biden head-to-head in a two-way race. With a sample size of over 26,000, the poll has an extraordinarily low margin of error of just 0.6%.

The Zogby poll was done to determine the electoral vote count. It shows Kennedy defeating both Biden and Trump by significant margins if the race were a two-way race. So it's fair to say that if anyone is playing the role of "spoiler," it is Biden.

Significantly, the poll shows that Kennedy beats Biden head-to-head if President Trump were to drop out. Indeed, the poll found that if Trump drops out, Kennedy beats Biden in an electoral college landslide, by 196 electoral college votes.

The polls shows that Biden cannot beat President Trump. When you actually poll every state, and tally the electoral votes, Biden loses in a head-to-head against Trump and he loses in a three-way as well. So with or without RFK Jr. in the race, the poll says Biden cannot beat Trump.

The poll suggests that Biden, not Kennedy, is the real "spoiler" in the race, since his presence gives Trump the victory. This 50-state poll provides the most accurate picture of the race so far because of its size and because it measures the electoral vote count.

For a breakdown of this revealing poll, complete with graphics, see this link:

A massive poll of 26,408 likely voters in all 50 states conducted by John Zogby Strategies last week found that Biden cannot defeat Trump, with or without Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in the race, and that Kennedy beats Trump or Biden head-to-head in a two-way race. With a sample size of over 26,000, the poll has an extraordinarily low margin of error of just 0.6%.

Zogby has so little credibility as a pollster that even Right Wing Real Clear Politics won't list him.

I remember when Mike Dukakis was 16 points ahead of George H. Bush. How did that one turn out again?

Here's the real problem you Trump Cultists have. Trump is very clearly deteriorating mentally. The Corporate Media is barely reporting it now, but by November, that's going to be pretty clear.

Zogby has so little credibility as a pollster that even Right Wing Real Clear Politics won't list him.

I remember when Mike Dukakis was 16 points ahead of George H. Bush. How did that one turn out again?

Here's the real problem you Trump Cultists have. Trump is very clearly deteriorating mentally. The Corporate Media is barely reporting it now, but by November, that's going to be pretty clear.
I see you're waving the Democrat banner. RFK if like JFK, is a conservative he might be a contender. Unfortunately, the DNC is run by a pack of Spend A Lots, and our six hundred billion a year interest on Bidenomic debts. I think they would eat RFK Jr for breakfast if he didn't conform to the destruction of this Republic under God with the left leaning printed cash money since there is nothing left but debts to pay, and invaders with gold backed treasuries would kill or enslave our people. Our only Moses would be our former President Donald John Trump, beloved Presbyterian leader who did all he could prosper persons of color to be genuinely equal to those of us European and American Indian stalwarts. Furthermore, Trump makes good deals with everyone in the winner's circle who prospers by the sweat over their brow with honest hard work. May God continue to bless America from sea to shining sea.
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤎

The Zogby poll was done to determine the electoral vote count. It shows Kennedy defeating both Biden and Trump by significant margins if the race were a two-way race. So it's fair to say that if anyone is playing the role of "spoiler," it is Biden.

Significantly, the poll shows that Kennedy beats Biden head-to-head if President Trump were to drop out. Indeed, the poll found that if Trump drops out, Kennedy beats Biden in an electoral college landslide, by 196 electoral college votes.

The polls shows that Biden cannot beat President Trump. When you actually poll every state, and tally the electoral votes, Biden loses in a head-to-head against Trump and he loses in a three-way as well. So with or without RFK Jr. in the race, the poll says Biden cannot beat Trump.

The poll suggests that Biden, not Kennedy, is the real "spoiler" in the race, since his presence gives Trump the victory. This 50-state poll provides the most accurate picture of the race so far because of its size and because it measures the electoral vote count.

Nice find. I would like to also add that it is not a three way race, it is at least a five way race with them plus Cornell West and Jill Stein, both of whom take votes away from Biden. So, that means the truth is even worse than Zogby reported.

I see you're waving the Democrat banner. RFK if like JFK, is a conservative he might be a contender. Unfortunately, the DNC is run by a pack of Spend A Lots, and our six hundred billion a year interest on Bidenomic debts. I think they would eat RFK Jr for breakfast if he didn't conform to the destruction of this Republic under God with the left leaning printed cash money since there is nothing left but debts to pay, and invaders with gold backed treasuries would kill or enslave our people. Our only Moses would be our former President Donald John Trump, beloved Presbyterian leader who did all he could prosper persons of color to be genuinely equal to those of us European and American Indian stalwarts. Furthermore, Trump makes good deals with everyone in the winner's circle who prospers by the sweat over their brow with honest hard work. May God continue to bless America from sea to shining sea.
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤎
RFK Jr. is a crank with a worm-damaged brain.

Even his own family thinks he's nuts.

But I can see why he appeals to your crazy ass.

FYI, most Trump voters, supporters, and the medical community know that neither are we invested in cultism nor atheism, but regular Americans whose ancestry is global. You are lying if you deny our propensity to like Donald Trump because he speaks well and is second to none in his JudeoChristian acceptance of American citizens from all over the world in ancestry.

I believe that Trump is the best American man for the
RFK Jr. is a crank with a worm-damaged brain.

Even his own family thinks he's nuts.

But I can see why he appeals to your crazy ass.
So the only Democrat who could challenge the patriot Republican majority has worms in his brains? I read up on brain destroyers in my medical readings recently. Guess that gives President Trump the political field touchdown November 5, 2024, doesn't it. You poor little guy who has an overbearing propensity for the profanities populating his posts. The American people have had quite a belly full of Demmie attitudes like yours, and we're not going to take it anymore.

Did they poll Illegal Aliens?
No, Zogby never polls anyone but legally registered voters.

We have a chance to elect a centrist who will give us a secure border, who will deport most illegal aliens, who will keep males out of female sports, who will oppose transgender surgery and puberty blockers for minors, who will support voter ID laws, who will stand by Israel, etc., and who won't constantly and needlessly provoke controversy with stupid, petty, baffling comments.

/—-/,Since there are no Trump cultist, your baseless rant is moot.

I would caution you on leaning too much on the polls. Sample collection for that type of result would be highly suspect IMO.

There is far too much correlation between desired results and polling company affiliation to think otherwise.

Ergo you have right wing affiliated polls finding Trump in the lead ver so is left leaning polls finding Biden in the to lead. These are no longer actual polls.

I would caution you on leaning too much on the polls. Sample collection for that type of result would be highly suspect IMO.

There is far too much correlation between desired results and polling company affiliation to think otherwise.

Ergo you have right wing affiliated polls finding Trump in the lead ver so is left leaning polls finding Biden in the to lead. These are no longer actual polls.
/—-/ And, there’s a difference in polls of random adults, registered voters and likely voters in addition to
how many are sampled.

Obvious mental deterioration didn't effect Quid Pro's journey 4 years ago, so what's the issue?

No, Zogby never polls anyone but legally registered voters.

We have a chance to elect a centrist who will give us a secure border, who will deport most illegal aliens, who will keep males out of female sports, who will oppose transgender surgery and puberty blockers for minors, who will support voter ID laws, who will stand by Israel, etc., and who won't constantly and needlessly provoke controversy with stupid, petty, baffling comments.

Yep, we sure do. Sadly neither Biden nor Trump fit your description

Yep, good grief indeed.

How did this great country slide so far as to have the only two legit choices to be in the White House next year both be demented old white dudes?
You're completely full of shit..
per usual.

Trump is in the middle of a two hour rally in Wisconsin right now.

No glitches from him.

Only one demented dude in this race.

Not even a good try, Panamanian.

Maybe your hats on too tight.

Forum List

Back