CONFIRMED: The REAL Motive for Removing Confederate Memorials/Battle Flag

I was suspicious about what would motivate the seemingly coordinated and sudden nature of the removal of these confederate memorials and statues. I became more suspicious after watching the violent and provocative nature of the Durham nonsense.

Then, today, the lady in this video who put the rope on the Durham statue:

Was arrested after she gave a speech at a Worker's World Party rally.

Listen, I am on board with removing racist symbols, but Worker's World Party? FUCK THAT!!!

These assholes are doing this SOLELY for the purpose of starting a revolution to change not only this:

hcon35pp_-00_confederate-rebel-flag-3ftx5ft-printed-polyester.jpg

But this:

united-26177_960_720.png

to THIS:

300px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

and THIS:

lincoln-memorial-DC.jpg

CharlottesvilleRobertLeeStatue.jpg

with THIS:

06CHINAMAO01-master768.jpg

lijiang-china-a-larger-thanlife-statue-of-chairman-mao-zedong-at-the-F3NCR3.jpg

Lenin_statue_in_Kineshma,_next_to_the_Volga,_close-up_view.JPG

95299029.BEU8pgnk.jpg

No sir. Kiss my American ass. That dog will NOT hunt!!! I will NOT sit by and let a bunch of useless, lazy, tyrannical, mini-Mao's and their unquenchable, lustful. envious need to pillage and plunder the productive by way of government, start their murderous revolution.

Tell the truth. Is racial harmony the real goal? If it is, you have an ally. If it's another attempt at a nonsensical communist revolution to change America into the impossible, fake, fairy-tale dreamland called "Utopia" , you can GET BENT COMMIES!!! We'll start building new Lee and Stonewall monuments!!!

sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u3.png

I was suspicious about what would motivate the seemingly coordinated and sudden nature of the removal of these confederate memorials and statues. I became more suspicious after watching the violent and provocative nature of the Durham nonsense.

Then, today, the lady in this video who put the rope on the Durham statue:

Was arrested after she gave a speech at a Worker's World Party rally.

Listen, I am on board with removing racist symbols, but Worker's World Party? FUCK THAT!!!

These assholes are doing this SOLELY for the purpose of starting a revolution to change not only this:

hcon35pp_-00_confederate-rebel-flag-3ftx5ft-printed-polyester.jpg

But this:

united-26177_960_720.png

to THIS:

300px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

and THIS:

lincoln-memorial-DC.jpg

CharlottesvilleRobertLeeStatue.jpg

with THIS:

06CHINAMAO01-master768.jpg

lijiang-china-a-larger-thanlife-statue-of-chairman-mao-zedong-at-the-F3NCR3.jpg

Lenin_statue_in_Kineshma,_next_to_the_Volga,_close-up_view.JPG

95299029.BEU8pgnk.jpg

No sir. Kiss my American ass. That dog will NOT hunt!!! I will NOT sit by and let a bunch of useless, lazy, tyrannical, mini-Mao's and their unquenchable, lustful. envious need to pillage and plunder the productive by way of government, start their murderous revolution.

Tell the truth. Is racial harmony the real goal? If it is, you have an ally. If it's another attempt at a nonsensical communist revolution to change America into the impossible, fake, fairy-tale dreamland called "Utopia" , you can GET BENT COMMIES!!! We'll start building new Lee and Stonewall monuments!!!

You can convince yourself of anything.

Forum List

Back