CONFIRMED: The REAL Motive for Removing Confederate Memorials/Battle Flag

The ANTIWITE will not be appeased until this is reality! Very troubling. Billions of years of evolution and they want to stop what nature has brought the world through natural selection and intelligence.

And the forum's biggest racist checksin... with more bullshit.

Trust me, he's not the forums biggest racist...I am.

Heil Hitler.

One of the reasons I respected Bernie Sanders during the primaries was his honesty....

Bro, Crazy Bernie is by far one of the filthiest, most dishonest politicians in world history. I feel sorry for you that you did not see that. Sure Crooked Hillary attacked our democracy and rigged the election against him, but he went along with it and got a lakeside vacation house in exchange, after fucking every voter who voted for him.
Oh my. Pure insanity at its finest.
I think it would be a landslide thruout the world if Trump was nominated as the filthiest most dishonest politician ever.
No contest.
And a poll came out last month that Bernie would handily beat Trump if the election was today.

The ANTIWITE will not be appeased until this is reality! Very troubling. Billions of years of evolution and they want to stop what nature has brought the world through natural selection and intelligence.

Heil Hitler.

I'm glad you own up in being the biggest scumbag. You're at the right forum for neonazis and white supremacists.

I was suspicious about what would motivate the seemingly coordinated and sudden nature of the removal of these confederate memorials and statues. I became more suspicious after watching the violent and provocative nature of the Durham nonsense.

Then, today, the lady in this video who put the rope on the Durham statue:

Was arrested after she gave a speech at a Worker's World Party rally.

Listen, I am on board with removing racist symbols, but Worker's World Party? FUCK THAT!!!

These assholes are doing this SOLELY for the purpose of starting a revolution to change not only this:

hcon35pp_-00_confederate-rebel-flag-3ftx5ft-printed-polyester.jpg

But this:

united-26177_960_720.png

to THIS:

300px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

and THIS:

lincoln-memorial-DC.jpg

CharlottesvilleRobertLeeStatue.jpg

with THIS:

06CHINAMAO01-master768.jpg

lijiang-china-a-larger-thanlife-statue-of-chairman-mao-zedong-at-the-F3NCR3.jpg

Lenin_statue_in_Kineshma,_next_to_the_Volga,_close-up_view.JPG

95299029.BEU8pgnk.jpg

No sir. Kiss my American ass. That dog will NOT hunt!!! I will NOT sit by and let a bunch of useless, lazy, tyrannical, mini-Mao's and their unquenchable, lustful. envious need to pillage and plunder the productive by way of government, start their murderous revolution.

Tell the truth. Is racial harmony the real goal? If it is, you have an ally. If it's another attempt at a nonsensical communist revolution to change America into the impossible, fake, fairy-tale dreamland called "Utopia" , you can GET BENT COMMIES!!! We'll start building new Lee and Stonewall monuments!!!

Which dear leader do they want to build a shrine of?

Who knows. Ho Chi Mihn?

Maybe they just don't like racism.

With the violent way they tore down and beat the shit out of that statue, it's obvious they are not interested in racial harmony either. They want a violent reaction. They want to stir up discord. They are lying about their intent. And, they are idiot communists, so there's that.

All because of one video. You idiots make me laugh.

Well, they are a bunch of worthless shit commies, aren't they (self proclaimed). They did beat that statue like they were beating all southerners and "getting even". If they really think they can build racial harmony that way, they need to just give up now and knock it the fuck off, because they really suck at diplomacy.

Heil Hitler.

One more thing. Go fuck yourself.

Then, there's the other side (see above). You and I try to have a reasonable conversation, and the hatemongers can't keep their racists bullshit to themselves. :lol:

Don't allow the racist liberals to wash away our history. Good or bad, it's ours not just theirs.

That's been the great question I keep bringing before my liberal relatives. What even made these statues an issue to begin with? What is the motive behind those who incited the demolition of the statues? Certainly it did not arise out of a vaccuum.

Littlefinger's (game of thrones) wisdom always comes to mind:
"Chaos is a ladder."

It's a Machiavellian inspired piece of logic that rings true in these instances. Who would stir up this chaos over an issue that never bothered anyone for the past 110-130 years? Not only who, but importantly, why? What is their true motive?
To look at the flip side, it is interesting to ask what was the purpose and motives behind the construction and placement of these statues... in relation to the cities they were built in and the atmosphere of society at the time they were constructed. Thoughts?

Thoughts. I asked first you answer first.

I'll give you an answer however so you can't pester me for it or distrust me. However, now that I give you this answer, you are obliged to answer my question in a corresponding manner. If you do not, I shall not continue discussion and will assume you are deflecting.

Thoughts: Immediate family members of deceased Union and Confederate soldiers built commemorating statues to honor their dead.
Apologies, I was not intending to deflect and I appreciate you giving a direct answer. Admittedly my answer to your question was a little round about but was contained in the answer to the questions I posed... Though your family member theory may be true in some cases, I don't believe that is the fact for the majority. Most of these statues and the use of the confederate flag came long after the civil war and became much more prevalent in the 1900's especially so during the time that blacks were fighting for equal rights and during the era of Jim Crow. In many cases they were a southern rebellion and signal to blacks that they were not equal, a reminder that segregation and the "spirit" of the south still exists. Many modern day blacks still see these symbols this way and a movement was born to eliminate these symbols from our public spaces.

I was suspicious about what would motivate the seemingly coordinated and sudden nature of the removal of these confederate memorials and statues. I became more suspicious after watching the violent and provocative nature of the Durham nonsense.

Listen, I am on board with removing racist symbols, but Worker's World Party? FUCK THAT!!!

These assholes are doing this SOLELY for the purpose of starting a revolution to change not only this:

But this:

united-26177_960_720.png

to THIS:

and THIS:

lincoln-memorial-DC.jpg

with THIS:

95299029.BEU8pgnk.jpg

No sir. Kiss my American ass. That dog will NOT hunt!!! I will NOT sit by and let a bunch of useless, lazy, tyrannical, mini-Mao's and their unquenchable, lustful. envious need to pillage and plunder the productive by way of government, start their murderous revolution.

Tell the truth. Is racial harmony the real goal? If it is, you have an ally. If it's another attempt at a nonsensical communist revolution to change America into the impossible, fake, fairy-tale dreamland called "Utopia" , you can GET BENT COMMIES!!! We'll start building new Lee and Stonewall monuments!!!

Who knows. Ho Chi Mihn?

With the violent way they tore down and beat the shit out of that statue, it's obvious they are not interested in racial harmony either. They want a violent reaction. They want to stir up discord. They are lying about their intent. And, they are idiot communists, so there's that.

I don't think it has a thing to do with communism. I think the majority of protesters have deep objections and hatred for racism and bigotry and they are going to stand up to anything that contributes to that spirit in our country.

That's been the great question I keep bringing before my liberal relatives. What even made these statues an issue to begin with? What is the motive behind those who incited the demolition of the statues? Certainly it did not arise out of a vaccuum.

"Chaos is a ladder."

It's a Machiavellian inspired piece of logic that rings true in these instances. Who would stir up this chaos over an issue that never bothered anyone for the past 110-130 years? Not only who, but importantly, why? What is their true motive?
To look at the flip side, it is interesting to ask what was the purpose and motives behind the construction and placement of these statues... in relation to the cities they were built in and the atmosphere of society at the time they were constructed. Thoughts?

I'll give you an answer however so you can't pester me for it or distrust me. However, now that I give you this answer, you are obliged to answer my question in a corresponding manner. If you do not, I shall not continue discussion and will assume you are deflecting.

Thoughts: Immediate family members of deceased Union and Confederate soldiers built commemorating statues to honor their dead.
Apologies, I was not intending to deflect and I appreciate you giving a direct answer. Admittedly my answer to your question was a little round about but was contained in the answer to the questions I posed... Though your family member theory may be true in some cases, I don't believe that is the fact for the majority. Most of these statues and the use of the confederate flag came long after the civil war and became much more prevalent in the 1900's especially so during the time that blacks were fighting for equal rights and during the era of Jim Crow. In many cases they were a southern rebellion and signal to blacks that they were not equal, a reminder that segregation and the "spirit" of the south still exists. Many modern day blacks still see these symbols this way and a movement was born to eliminate these symbols from our public spaces.
But, now there are at least 2 generations of Southerners who associate those symbols with heritage and family. They can be persuaded to give those monuments up, but shouldn't we take them down respectfully. We didn't put them up out of hatred, but they became a symbol to us. We understand their real nature, and for that reason, many of us will give them up if it makes us all better. But, don't yank it down and beat the fuck out of it. That's inexcusable and fuel for more animosity. I hope we all can at least agree on that.

But this:

united-26177_960_720.png

to THIS:

and THIS:

lincoln-memorial-DC.jpg

with THIS:

95299029.BEU8pgnk.jpg

Who knows. Ho Chi Mihn?

I don't think it has a thing to do with communism. I think the majority of protesters have deep objections and hatred for racism and bigotry and they are going to stand up to anything that contributes to that spirit in our country.

Their manner and demeanor while unilaterally removing a monument dedicated to the common solder at the Durham Courthouse suggests that they at least had the intent to cause discord. And, yes. The Worker's World Party is unequivocally a bunch of communists. I provided a link.

"Chaos is a ladder."

But, now there are at least 2 generations of Southerners who associate those symbols with heritage and family. They can be persuaded to give those monuments up, but shouldn't we take them down respectfully. We didn't put them up out of hatred, but they became a symbol to us. We understand their real nature, and for that reason, many of us will give them up if it makes us all better. But, don't yank it down and beat the fuck out of it. That's inexcusable and fuel for more animosity. I hope we all can at least agree on that.
I completely agree and think that people should be arrested for vandalizing or destroying these statues. Although I will leave open the good possibility that some may have been created out of hate and to send a message, some may genuinely reflect history and heratiage. Either way I would be fine with putting them in a history museum which is a more appropriate place, even for the more divisive artifacts. Like it or not, it is a part of our history, but I'm fine with removing them from the public arena, especially if they appear to be celebrating the negative connotations of their history.

I completely agree and think that people should be arrested for vandalizing or destroying these statues. Although I will leave open the good possibility that some may have been created out of hate and to send a message, some may genuinely reflect history and heratiage. Either way I would be fine with putting them in a history museum which is a more appropriate place, even for the more divisive artifacts. Like it or not, it is a part of our history, but I'm fine with removing them from the public arena, especially if they appear to be celebrating the negative connotations of their history.

The main concern is the "slippery slope." If we allow this, where does it stop? Will they call for statues of the slave owning founding fathers to be removed in short order?

It comes back to the original intent of the MASTERMINDS behind this movement (not the general masses that enact it), I do not believe that the "Littlefingers" orchestrating these events will stop erasing history after they get their way with the confederate statues, they will only be emboldened and take it as far as possible.

The Union banned slavery (human ownership) which is why some states that didn´t agree founded the CSA.
Bullshit. Perhaps the Union didn't want slavery extended to the new territories, but your narrative is, as I said, bullshit.

A little perspective exercise... imagine being a Jew living in Germany and walking by Nazi Park where you see a big statue of Adolph Hitler... I know I went to the extreme but as I said it's a perspective exercise

I do not believe that the CSA was based on racism
Well, if basing the CSA on the inferiority of the black man was not racism you might well be correct. Here we go, again, from an address by the Vice President of the CSA, the Cornerstone Address...

“Corner Stone” Speech

Alexander H. Stephens
Savannah, Georgia
March 21, 1861

http://teachingamericanhistory.org

[...] The new constitution has put at rest, forever, all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institution African slavery as it exists amongst us the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization.[...]

The constitution, it is true, secured every essential guarantee to the institution while it should last, and hence no argument can be justly urged against the constitutional guarantees thus secured, because of the common sentiment of the day. Those ideas, however, were fundamentally wrong. They rested upon the assumption of the equality of races. This was an error. It was a sandy foundation, and the government built upon it fell when the “storm came and the wind blew.”

Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner- stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth.[...]

With us, all of the white race, however high or low, rich or poor, are equal in the eye of the law. Not so with the negro. Subordination is his place. He, by nature, or by the curse against Canaan, is fitted for that condition which he occupies in our system.

Last edited:
Newport, Rhode Island. Those mansions. Jewish slavetrader money! Follow the money!

The main concern is the "slippery slope." If we allow this, where does it stop? Will they call for statues of the slave owning founding fathers to be removed in short order?

It comes back to the original intent of the MASTERMINDS behind this movement (not the general masses that enact it), I do not believe that the "Littlefingers" orchestrating these events will stop erasing history after they get their way with the confederate statues, they will only be emboldened and take it as far as possible.
Some may keep pushing but I have faith in the sane majority to know where the line is. Figures that are only known as confederate figures that promoted hate and racism, that makes sense to remove from the pubic forums. US presidents and founding fathers are a deeper part of our history and they had much more of an impact on our nation. It is a fine discussion to have though. Hell, FDR, put Japanese Americans into concentration camps!

In the end I think it has to do what a figure is known for and what ideals they represent. Not so much about cherry picking negative elements and character flaws. That's all open to interpretation though

Forum List

Back