Confederate Flag Should Stay Up

south carolina seceded because of slavery. and you don't just get to make up statistics. 85% of people know that.
YOU don't get to make up staistics either. I said 90% of Confederate soldiers did't even know slavery existed. They were all poor. Only a tiny minority of rich people had a slave. Their fighting had nothing to do with slavery, I THINK YOU HEARD ME RIGHT.
yes, you made up a statistic. then you repeated it.

and the secession of south carolina was based on support of slavery. that is historical fact. if they had not seceded, the men fighting for south carolina would not have been fighting at all - which means they were in fact fighting for slavery whether it was for their own benefit or not.

YOU don't get to make up staistics either. I said 90% of Confederate soldiers did't even know slavery existed. They were all poor. Only a tiny minority of rich people had a slave. Their fighting had nothing to do with slavery, I THINK YOU HEARD ME RIGHT.

They were really really stupid to fight and die for the Southern Aristocrats ...the poor hard scrabble farmer dying for the Robert E Lee types...
You don't have a clue . See Post # 77

how does the battle flag support the idea that "white lives matter?"who is saying they don't?
Try reading the OP instead of coming in here blind.

Who's saying they don't ? All the people calling to remove the flag, that's who. Looks like you're not getting this.

The Confederate Rag is a reminder of their glory days when they started a war to prove they were better than the slaves.

And lost.

It isn't the 'Confederate flag', this is the final Confederate flag: Flags of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
218px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_(1865).svg.png

The third national flag (also called "the Blood Stained Banner") was adopted March 4, 1865. The red vertical bar was proposed by Major Arthur L. Rogers, who argued that the pure white field of the Second National flag could be mistaken as a flag of truce: when hanging limp in no wind, the flag's Southern Cross canton could accidentally stay hidden, so the flag could mistakenly appear all white.

yes, you made up a statistic. then you repeated it.and the secession of south carolina was based on support of slavery. that is historical fact. if they had not seceded, the men fighting for south carolina would not have been fighting at all - which means they were in fact fighting for slavery whether it was for their own benefit or not.
I don't give a rat's ass about what you're saying . I said a different thing, and I stand behind it 100%

NO! They were not fighting for slavery. You're either a total dum dum, or you're LYING. I'll guess it's the latter.

It isn't the 'Confederate flag', this is the final Confederate flag: Flags of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
View attachment 42971
The third national flag (also called "the Blood Stained Banner") was adopted March 4, 1865. The red vertical bar was proposed by Major Arthur L. Rogers, who argued that the pure white field of the Second National flag could be mistaken as a flag of truce: when hanging limp in no wind, the flag's Southern Cross canton could accidentally stay hidden, so the flag could mistakenly appear all white.
We have that Flag flying in Tampa at our most traveled interstate intersection (I-4 and I-75)

Whats to appreciate about losers that fought to keep people enslaved? I could give a flying fuck about understanding or appreciating you losers.
You ignoramus. 90% of Confederate soldiers did't even know slavery existed. They were all poor. Only a tiny minority of rich people had a slave. Their fighting had nothing to do with slavery. The only fought because everyone told them they were expected to (much like we were told in the 60s), and unlike with Vietnam, the US southerners' home turf was being invaded. That's where the civil war was fought - in the South.
south carolina seceded because of slavery.

and you don't just get to make up statistics. 85% of people know that.

All of the south wanted to keep their slaves and not join the union.....I mean sitting in a mansion making mega dollars off the backs of blacks....would mean white mf's would have to work for a living and God forbid they do that. Cotton and slave trade is what made southern whites millionaires.

Justifiable Homicide ?
Group That May Have Influenced Charleston Killer He Had Some Legitimate Grievances
A white nationalist group that may have influenced the suspected gunman in last week's massacre at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina said Sunday in a statement that it believes he had "legitimate grievances" against black people.

The Council of Conservative Citizens (CofCC) is a group that has long been tied to prominent Republican politicians in the American South and counts opposition to "all efforts to mix the races of mankind" among its stated principles.

Justifiable Homicide ?
Group That May Have Influenced Charleston Killer He Had Some Legitimate Grievances
A white nationalist group that may have influenced the suspected gunman in last week's massacre at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina said Sunday in a statement that it believes he had "legitimate grievances" against black people.

The Council of Conservative Citizens (CofCC) is a group that has long been tied to prominent Republican politicians in the American South and counts opposition to "all efforts to mix the races of mankind" among its stated principles.
I don't know about race mixing (especially since I am mixed race myself) but the the Council of Conservative Citizens is spot on right. And they are who I was talking about in the OP. They tell the TRUTH, ans so did Dylann Roof.

If anybody is posting here and didn't read the OP . READ IT!

READ BABY! READ!

I don't know about race mixing (especially since I am mixed race myself) but the the Council of Conservative Citizens is spot on right. And they are who I was talking about in the OP. They tell the TRUTH, ans so did Dylann Roof.

I have a totally opposite view ....they are Dylann Roof Pathological...

Whats to appreciate about losers that fought to keep people enslaved? I could give a flying fuck about understanding or appreciating you losers.
You ignoramus. 90% of Confederate soldiers did't even know slavery existed. They were all poor. Only a tiny minority of rich people had a slave. Their fighting had nothing to do with slavery. The only fought because everyone told them they were expected to (much like we were told in the 60s), and unlike with Vietnam, the US southerners' home turf was being invaded. That's where the civil war was fought - in the South.

All of the south wanted to keep their slaves and not join the union.....I mean sitting in a mansion making mega dollars off the backs of blacks....would mean white mf's would have to work for a living and God forbid they do that. Cotton and slave trade is what made southern whites millionaires.
Only a small minority of southern whites . The overwhelming majority were poor,, Some even worse than the slaves, who were well fed, well housed and got good medical care.

I have a totally opposite view ....they are Dylann Roof Pathological...
I'm going to challenge you then. Read the first 3 items How can you disagree ? On what basis ?

Only a small minority of southern whites . The overwhelming majority were poor,, Some even worse than the slaves, who were well fed, well housed and got good medical care.
They were poor and stupid like republicans of today. Dont you see the parallels?

Forum List

Back