Confederate Flag Should Stay Up

I don't know about race mixing (especially since I am mixed race myself) but the the Council of Conservative Citizens is spot on right. And they are who I was talking about in the OP. They tell the TRUTH, ans so did Dylann Roof.

I have a totally opposite view ....they are Dylann Roof Pathological...
I'm going to challenge you then. Read the first 3 items How can you disagree ? On what basis ?
1. "the Trayvon Martin case" (instigated by race hustlers, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson) "the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?

what are you fucking kidding me
...the moron murderer Zimmerman has amply demonstrated he was a loose violent cannon.after the killing and before ..he gunned down an unarmed kid and walked away not even being drug tested that night...the cadaver of his victim was drug tested

2. "pages upon pages of brutal black on white crime" there are pages and pages of brutal white thug bastards killing Blacks.

You are an Idiot

3. the much higher rate of "violent" crime (per capita) among blacks, than whites
assuming its true that justifies what ?...trying to portray Blacks as inferior ?

white people have gone all over the world slaving and murdering but I guess that does not count
Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In US War And Occupation Of Iraq "1,455,590"

Whats to appreciate about losers that fought to keep people enslaved? I could give a flying fuck about understanding or appreciating you losers.
You ignoramus. 90% of Confederate soldiers did't even know slavery existed. They were all poor. Only a tiny minority of rich people had a slave. Their fighting had nothing to do with slavery. The only fought because everyone told them they were expected to (much like we were told in the 60s), and unlike with Vietnam, the US southerners' home turf was being invaded. That's where the civil war was fought - in the South.
south carolina seceded because of slavery.

and you don't just get to make up statistics. 85% of people know that.

All of the south wanted to keep their slaves[...]
Not true.

Many states (including in the North) didn't have a stance against slavery: 5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln Slavery and Emancipation History in the Headlines
Since Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation as a military measure, it didn’t apply to border slave states like Delaware, Maryland, Kentucky and Missouri, all of which had remained loyal to the Union.

It was only after the war and after several years till some Northern slave states emancipated, and an amendment was signed to abolish slavery: 5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln Slavery and Emancipation History in the Headlines
In practice, then, the Emancipation Proclamation didn’t immediately free a single slave, as the only places it applied were places where the federal government had no control—the Southern states currently fighting against the Union.

If south Carolina wants to do this let them.... This is what the tenth amendment is for. It is logical to me that a republican wouldn't want a democrat symbol flying at her state house

Nikki Haley ran into campaign oppo research of this when she was running for re-election for governor. She wound up having to fire the Council of Conservative Citizens official who was one of her campaign advisers.

Nikki Haley ran into campaign oppo research of this when she was running for re-election for governor. She wound up having to fire the Council of Conservative Citizens official who was one of her campaign advisers.
Your stupidity knows no bounds..... The confederate flag is a DEMOCRAT symbol....

Whats to appreciate about losers that fought to keep people enslaved? I could give a flying fuck about understanding or appreciating you losers.
You ignoramus. 90% of Confederate soldiers did't even know slavery existed. They were all poor. Only a tiny minority of rich people had a slave. Their fighting had nothing to do with slavery. The only fought because everyone told them they were expected to (much like we were told in the 60s), and unlike with Vietnam, the US southerners' home turf was being invaded. That's where the civil war was fought - in the South.
south carolina seceded because of slavery.

and you don't just get to make up statistics. 85% of people know that.

All of the south wanted to keep their slaves[...]
Not true.

Many states (including in the North) didn't have a stance against slavery: 5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln Slavery and Emancipation History in the Headlines
Since Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation as a military measure, it didn’t apply to border slave states like Delaware, Maryland, Kentucky and Missouri, all of which had remained loyal to the Union.

It was only after the war and after several years till some Northern slave states emancipated, and an amendment was signed to abolish slavery: 5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln Slavery and Emancipation History in the Headlines
In practice, then, the Emancipation Proclamation didn’t immediately free a single slave, as the only places it applied were places where the federal government had no control—the Southern states currently fighting against the Union.
I like how you said "not true" then deflected to what the north did. That was pretty funny. :laugh:

Your stupidity knows no bounds..... The confederate flag is a DEMOCRAT symbol....
No. Its a racist symbol. Racists are in both the Dem and Rep party. Reps just have like 20x more.

Put this in your Grievances you apologists for nasty racial bigotry

You know who else has legitimate grievances? From the latest issue of Harpers:

"From summaries of police-brutality cases recently settled by the city of Baltimore. An investigation conducted last year by the Baltimore Sun found that police-misconduct settlements have cost the city nearly $6 million since 2011. Compiled by Ryann Liebenthal and Shayla Love." The rest is behid a pay wall, but, is pretty chilling reading.

OK why does a "Democrat symbol" fly only in GOP states.....you are not very intelligent are you

Thank you....these are the same nuts, who chastise others who want to celebrate their heritage. Muslims can't have mosques, Jews can't have the synagogue, blacks can't have the AME.....all buildings at some point and time in our history these nuts blew up with bombs....How many buildings or places of worship have blacks blew up???? But I can tell you, that flag comes down, every white nut in the country is gonna make hell for people in this country....let em keep it, who should care.
Who the hell ever said "Jews can't have the synagogue, blacks can't have the AME" other than a very small number of extremists ? But you're right. If that flag comes down some unhinged, drugged-out 21 year olds are gonna have their say about it, with a gun, much like Dylan Roof. All the more reason why the removers are idiots.
Are you advocating we should give in to terrorism now?
No. Islamic terrorist should be pursued like rabid dogs and destroyed.
Thats what I say about you rabid monkeys that fly the loser flag.

No. Its a racist symbol. Racists are in both the Dem and Rep party. Reps just have like 20x more.
Thats right a racist symbol and democrats are the party of institutionalized racism .

OK why does a "Democrat symbol" fly only in GOP states.....you are not very intelligent are you
It doesn't.

Just another example of liberals not letting a tragedy go to waste. There is no connection to the shootings and the Flag. A bunch of southerners are going to be pissed off.

Your OPs are usually silly rants. Why would I read it when I can just read the title where you are not allowed to ramble and rant?
Yeah ? Why would yo want to learn how you have been making a total ass clown out of yourself. Better to not know. Ignorance is bliss.

Thats right a racist symbol and democrats are the party of institutionalized racism .
All those guys are repubs now. The GOP even admitted they left the dems to come over to the reps.

Just another example of liberals not letting a tragedy go to waste. There is no connection to the shootings and the Flag. A bunch of southerners are going to be pissed off.
Then the governor loses her job next election. That is how this system works. Tenth amendment. I happen to agree with her. Why the fuck would she proudly fly a democrat flag that represents traitors to the republic?

All those guys are repubs now. The GOP even admitted they left the dems to come over to the reps.
I love the fairytale you keep spewing.... Of the left and right who keeps you in the ghetto and poorly educated?

Your OPs are usually silly rants. Why would I read it when I can just read the title where you are not allowed to ramble and rant?
Yeah ? Why would yo want to learn how you have been making a total ass clown out of yourself. Better to not know. Ignorance is bliss.
Your OPs are an exercise in stupidity. Its much more fun to mock you since you are such a dumbass.

Forum List

Back