Confederate Flag Should Stay Up

Nikki Haley caved to pressure from extreme leftist race baiters. She does not deserve re-election.

You lose

Nikki Haley calls for removal of Confederate flag from capitol grounds

Nikki Haley calls for removal of Confederate flag - CNNPolitics.com
Shut up Nazi and move along.
2502928-7546786094-images

Sure, there is a disturbing aspect of the Confederate flag. It stood for a government that supported the enslavement of millions of people. On the other hand, it stood, and still stands for OTHER THINGS also. It stands for southern cultural heritage (food, music, language dialect, etc all having nothing to do with slavery). It also is a tribute to hundreds of thousands of combat veterans who fought under that flag, most of whom never saw a slave in their whole lives, and many who were as poor as the slaves, if not worse.

Many confederate soldiers went barefoot on the battlefield, and the lucky ones who got boots and a full uniform were known to have said >. "this is the best suit of clothes I've ever had"

Next, we should consider the writings of Dylann Roof. This kid is quite unhinged, and was doing a lot of drugs. And nothing excuses his acts of cold blooded murder. But if you read what he wrote about what angered him, there is much to learn from it. And much of it is 100% TRUE. He was influenced by Conservative web sites, but not hate sites. He was influenced by the TRUTH in those sites, which reported what liberal sites and TV stations don't report, and he said so in his "manifesto" >>

1. "the Trayvon Martin case" (instigated by race hustlers, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson) "the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?

2. "pages upon pages of brutal black on white crime"

the much higher rate of "violent" crime (per capita) among blacks, than whites

blacks "always thinking about the fact that they are black"

how blacks "get offended so easily"

6. "blacks getting away with obnoxious behavior in public, because it is expected of them"

7. "We are told to accept what is happening to us because of ancestors wrong doing, but it is all based on historical lies, exaggerations and myths. I have tried endlessly to think of reasons we deserve this, and I have only came back more irritated because there are no reasons."

8. "In a modern history class it is always emphasized that, when talking about “bad” things Whites have done in history, they were White. But when we lern about the numerous, almost countless wonderful things Whites have done, it is never pointed out that these people were White. Yet when we learn about anything important done by a black person in history, it is always pointed out repeatedly that they were black."

Roof also mentioned "affirmative action", which is pure racist discrimination against whites, which is the largest racial discrimination in America, and has victimized more people (by far), for 51 years, than all other discriminations combined. Yet, it is fully accepted countrywide, in all but 8 states that have banned it

These are the critical things that the media should be talking about, not the Confederate flag.

Lastly, I would say that this attitude that has prevailed over America, (which Dylann Roof has clearly perceived correctly) that blacks must be accomodated however they want to be, and it's OK for whites to be shoved aside in the process, is exactly what we're seeing now in the Confederate flag debate. Blacks telling everybody what to do. Giving ORDERS.

As an example I'll use Dr Alveda King who, speaking on cable news stations Fox and CNN, said "the flag must go". On CNN, college philosophy teacher Cornell West said the same thing. And this is what all those calling for the flag's removal have been saying. Notice there isn't a smidgin of compromise. Not a word about heritage. Nothing about Confederate soldiers and their heroism. Only DEMANDS, "my way or the highway", and how things MUST be done THEIR way.

Well, this is the mindset that Roof was talking about, which so many people either are oblivious to, or are in denial of. I hope that if the flag is removed, it will not cause more young, unhinged, drug abusing gun owners to go out and kill more people. And just as I type this, I see a report that some folks have been out burning the Confederate flag, and making videos of it. More fuel to the fires of the dangerous Dylann Roofs of America, and more selfish, ignoring of the rights of white people and southern heritage, so as to appease blacks, no matter what.
Only if I get to piss on it again like I do for every Juneteenth celebration.
I know how you feel, couple years back in Baltimore there was this building that had the black power flag flying, we went up there one night, dropped the flag, crapped on it then smeared it in real good, then sent it back up the flag pole.
It does give you a good feeling to do these things.
Sure you did buddy. :laugh:
actually we did, it was back in my younger drinking days.
long time ago.
You probably got lucky like I did when I snatched one off the back of a truck and pissed on it in Georgia. I was only 19 and thought I would never die.
Snatch mine and see what happens Asslips.

Sure, there is a disturbing aspect of the Confederate flag. It stood for a government that supported the enslavement of millions of people. On the other hand, it stood, and still stands for OTHER THINGS also. It stands for southern cultural heritage (food, music, language dialect, etc all having nothing to do with slavery). It also is a tribute to hundreds of thousands of combat veterans who fought under that flag, most of whom never saw a slave in their whole lives, and many who were as poor as the slaves, if not worse.

Many confederate soldiers went barefoot on the battlefield, and the lucky ones who got boots and a full uniform were known to have said >. "this is the best suit of clothes I've ever had"

Next, we should consider the writings of Dylann Roof. This kid is quite unhinged, and was doing a lot of drugs. And nothing excuses his acts of cold blooded murder. But if you read what he wrote about what angered him, there is much to learn from it. And much of it is 100% TRUE. He was influenced by Conservative web sites, but not hate sites. He was influenced by the TRUTH in those sites, which reported what liberal sites and TV stations don't report, and he said so in his "manifesto" >>

1. "the Trayvon Martin case" (instigated by race hustlers, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson) "the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?

6. "blacks getting away with obnoxious behavior in public, because it is expected of them"

7. "We are told to accept what is happening to us because of ancestors wrong doing, but it is all based on historical lies, exaggerations and myths. I have tried endlessly to think of reasons we deserve this, and I have only came back more irritated because there are no reasons."

8. "In a modern history class it is always emphasized that, when talking about “bad” things Whites have done in history, they were White. But when we lern about the numerous, almost countless wonderful things Whites have done, it is never pointed out that these people were White. Yet when we learn about anything important done by a black person in history, it is always pointed out repeatedly that they were black."

Roof also mentioned "affirmative action", which is pure racist discrimination against whites, which is the largest racial discrimination in America, and has victimized more people (by far), for 51 years, than all other discriminations combined. Yet, it is fully accepted countrywide, in all but 8 states that have banned it

These are the critical things that the media should be talking about, not the Confederate flag.

Lastly, I would say that this attitude that has prevailed over America, (which Dylann Roof has clearly perceived correctly) that blacks must be accomodated however they want to be, and it's OK for whites to be shoved aside in the process, is exactly what we're seeing now in the Confederate flag debate. Blacks telling everybody what to do. Giving ORDERS.

As an example I'll use Dr Alveda King who, speaking on cable news stations Fox and CNN, said "the flag must go". On CNN, college philosophy teacher Cornell West said the same thing. And this is what all those calling for the flag's removal have been saying. Notice there isn't a smidgin of compromise. Not a word about heritage. Nothing about Confederate soldiers and their heroism. Only DEMANDS, "my way or the highway", and how things MUST be done THEIR way.

Well, this is the mindset that Roof was talking about, which so many people either are oblivious to, or are in denial of. I hope that if the flag is removed, it will not cause more young, unhinged, drug abusing gun owners to go out and kill more people. And just as I type this, I see a report that some folks have been out burning the Confederate flag, and making videos of it. More fuel to the fires of the dangerous Dylann Roofs of America, and more selfish, ignoring of the rights of white people and southern heritage, so as to appease blacks, no matter what.
I know how you feel, couple years back in Baltimore there was this building that had the black power flag flying, we went up there one night, dropped the flag, crapped on it then smeared it in real good, then sent it back up the flag pole.
You do realize that Maryland now must remove the red and white colors from its banner and all university sports teams, etc.?

Yo,
View attachment 42969
"GTP"
I agree. She is nice looking.

long time ago.
You probably got lucky like I did when I snatched one off the back of a truck and pissed on it in Georgia. I was only 19 and thought I would never die.
If you were brave enough to bring it around me what would I see after I snatched it? You running for your life?

Nikki Haley will keep the Legislature in session until she gets a 2/3 majority of both House and Senate.

Gov. Haley has more balls than any garden variety USMB racist.

Regards from Rosie
Take a stand legislature.

I have never given much attention to this flag business until the left lost their minds over it after the shooting. Maybe I'll purchase a Confederate battle flag and fly it under the Gadsden we now have. Just to irk the shit out of the loons on the left
Displaying the loser flag will only ID you to people so they know youre stupid even before you open your mouth to say something. By all means put it up and display it proudly.
Typical remark from an anti-white racist, who only sees the flag HIS WAY, and doesn't even attempt to understand or appreciate the other side's viewpoint. There's the stupidity.

LOLOLOLOL and I bet you did it around 4am, cause we all know, had you done it with blacks mulling around, you'd be another CNN story of blk on white crime, lololololol coward

long time ago.
If you were brave enough to bring it around me what would I see after I snatched it? You running for your life?
28875c009bcdf1d2459e8de7799b490e.jpg

I have never given much attention to this flag business until the left lost their minds over it after the shooting. Maybe I'll purchase a Confederate battle flag and fly it under the Gadsden we now have. Just to irk the shit out of the loons on the left
Displaying the loser flag will only ID you to people so they know youre stupid even before you open your mouth to say something. By all means put it up and display it proudly.
Typical remark from an anti-white racist, who only sees the flag HIS WAY, and doesn't even attempt to understand or appreciate the other side's viewpoint. There's the stupidity.
Whats to appreciate about losers that fought to keep people enslaved? I could give a flying fuck about understanding or appreciating you losers.

Nikki Haley will keep the Legislature in session until she gets a 2/3 majority of both House and Senate.

Gov. Haley has more balls than any garden variety USMB racist.

Regards from Rosie
Take a stand legislature.
for what? what would they be taking a stand for? support of racism?
Against pressure from leftist nut's who think the confederate battle flag is a racist symbol.

Forum List

Back