Confederate Flag Should Stay Up

I have never given much attention to this flag business until the left lost their minds over it after the shooting. Maybe I'll purchase a Confederate battle flag and fly it under the Gadsden we now have. Just to irk the shit out of the loons on the left
Displaying the loser flag will only ID you to people so they know youre stupid even before you open your mouth to say something. By all means put it up and display it proudly.
Typical remark from an anti-white racist, who only sees the flag HIS WAY, and doesn't even attempt to understand or appreciate the other side's viewpoint. There's the stupidity.
on this there is no legitimate other side. the flag is a symbol for racism and bigotry. any other meaning a charlatan might try to attach to it at this point is merely cover for racism and bigotry.

Sure you did buddy. :laugh:
actually we did, it was back in my younger drinking days.
long time ago.
You probably got lucky like I did when I snatched one off the back of a truck and pissed on it in Georgia. I was only 19 and thought I would never die.
Snatch mine and see what happens Asslips.
If you were brave enough to bring it around me what would I see after I snatched it? You running for your life?
28875c009bcdf1d2459e8de7799b490e.jpg

I't would come down on my block or yours for that matter if I was around.

Then you cannot fly the flag of Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Italy, Greece, France, Germany, China, Native American Nations, all flags of the Muslim world...because at some point in their history the practiced slavery.

Nikki Haley will keep the Legislature in session until she gets a 2/3 majority of both House and Senate.

Gov. Haley has more balls than any garden variety USMB racist.

Regards from Rosie
Take a stand legislature.
for what? what would they be taking a stand for? support of racism?
Against pressure from leftist nut's who think the confederate battle flag is a racist symbol.
so you want them to take a stand against reality? because the reality is the battle flag is a fucking racist symbol.

actually we did, it was back in my younger drinking days.
long time ago.
You probably got lucky like I did when I snatched one off the back of a truck and pissed on it in Georgia. I was only 19 and thought I would never die.
If you were brave enough to bring it around me what would I see after I snatched it? You running for your life?

You wouldn't do shit you punk assed bitch. This former Marine would line you out boy.

You wouldn't do shit you punk assed bitch. This former Marine would line you out boy.
I would not only snatch it down I would have my dog shit on it as well and dare you to do something white boy.

Whats to appreciate about losers that fought to keep people enslaved? I could give a flying fuck about understanding or appreciating you losers.
You ignoramus. 90% of Confederate soldiers did't even know slavery existed. They were all poor. Only a tiny minority of rich people had a slave. Their fighting had nothing to do with slavery. The only fought because everyone told them they were expected to (much like we were told in the 60s), and unlike with Vietnam, the US southerners' home turf was being invaded. That's where the civil war was fought - in the South.

I have never given much attention to this flag business until the left lost their minds over it after the shooting. Maybe I'll purchase a Confederate battle flag and fly it under the Gadsden we now have. Just to irk the shit out of the loons on the left
Displaying the loser flag will only ID you to people so they know youre stupid even before you open your mouth to say something. By all means put it up and display it proudly.
Typical remark from an anti-white racist, who only sees the flag HIS WAY, and doesn't even attempt to understand or appreciate the other side's viewpoint. There's the stupidity.
Whats to appreciate about losers that fought to keep people enslaved? I could give a flying fuck about understanding or appreciating you losers.

Thank you....these are the same nuts, who chastise others who want to celebrate their heritage. Muslims can't have mosques, Jews can't have the synagogue, blacks can't have the AME.....all buildings at some point and time in our history these nuts blew up with bombs....How many buildings or places of worship have blacks blew up???? But I can tell you, that flag comes down, every white nut in the country is gonna make hell for people in this country....let em keep it, who should care.

Then you cannot fly the flag of Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Italy, Greece, France, Germany, China, Native American Nations, all flags of the Muslim world...because at some point in their history the practiced slavery.
Which country fought a war to keep slavery and used a loser traitor symbol as a flag?
Fought a war to prevent an invasion of their newly declared nation by entire regiments of the US Army that could not speak English. Fought a war to stand for states rights because it's what they believed in when the 1787 Constitution was born. They felt it was not a binding contract.Fought a war to prevent Northern industrialist from stealing southern wealth.
lecture-12-part-i-the-civil-war-20-638.jpg

Thank you....these are the same nuts, who chastise others who want to celebrate their heritage. Muslims can't have mosques, Jews can't have the synagogue, blacks can't have the AME.....all buildings at some point and time in our history these nuts blew up with bombs....How many buildings or places of worship have blacks blew up???? But I can tell you, that flag comes down, every white nut in the country is gonna make hell for people in this country....let em keep it, who should care.
Who the hell ever said "Jews can't have the synagogue, blacks can't have the AME" other than a very small number of extremists ? But you're right. If that flag comes down some unhinged, drugged-out 21 year olds are gonna have their say about it, with a gun, much like Dylan Roof. All the more reason why the removers are idiots.

You ignoramus. 90% of Confederate soldiers did't even know slavery existed. They were all poor. Only a tiny minority of rich people had a slave. Their fighting had nothing to do with slavery. The only fought because everyone told them they were expected to (much like we were told in the 60s), and unlike with Vietnam, the US southerners' home turf was being invaded. That's where the civil war was fought - in the South.
Do you really expect me to believe white people were that fucking stupid that they didnt know they were fighting to keep people enslaved?
laugh.gif

Who the hell ever said "Jews can't have the synagogue, blacks can't have the AME" other than a very small number of extremists ? But you're right. If that flag comes down some unhinged, drugged-out 21 year olds are gonna have their say about it, with a gun, much like Dylan Roof. All the more reason why the removers are idiots.
Are you advocating we should give in to terrorism now?

Which country fought a war to keep slavery and used a loser traitor symbol as a flag?
Roman Republic? Spain? Great Britain? The Muslim caliphate?

Forum List

Back