Can I still put white sheets on my bed? ...Or, no?

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
The latest crusade from the 'tolerant' liberal left, seems to be the good ol' Confederate flag! Imagine that? All the assorted problems we have out there and the one thing liberals have chosen to make the "Issue of the Moment" is something they believe they can goad the right into a "racial" stand-off about. Who ever saw something like that coming?

With all the talk about how the Confederate flag is somehow a "symbol of racist hate" I have to ask, am I still allowed to use white sheets on my bed? Because I really do like the white sheets, always have preferred them. 100% cotton and mother-fucking high thread count. Egyptian cotton are The Best!

But... I really don't know if it is appropriate anymore. White sheets are clearly a "symbol of racist hate" as much as the Confederate battle flag. So are pickup trucks and mullets, but I am mainly concerned about the white sheets. I don't want to offend anyone... what if I brought home a lady of a different race and she saw my white sheets and freaked out? I would never forgive myself for being so politically incorrect! So I really do need some input from radical liberal lefties on this... ARE white sheets still okay?

As for the Confederate battle flag... I don't care, take it down, erase it from all the history books... pretend it never existed. After all, we don't allow people to run around waving the Swastika flag anymore... oh wait, we do? Yes, we call that "freedom of speech" and we tolerate it. But the Confederate flag, even though it has been hijacked by racist hate groups and turned into a symbol of racial hate, is a different story. You see, it can be politically used to get some stupid republican to say something really stupid and libs can turn that into "republican calls for return to slavery" and destroy them. So yeah, get rid of it... burn it... forget about it.

But... the white sheets? ...Yes or no?

All the assorted problems we have out there and the one thing liberals have chosen to make the "Issue of the Moment" is something they believe they can goad the right into a "racial" stand-off about.

And just as planned here you are defending it. Check, Mate

All the assorted problems we have out there and the one thing liberals have chosen to make the "Issue of the Moment" is something they believe they can goad the right into a "racial" stand-off about.

And just as planned here you are defending it. Check, Mate

Always helps to read the thread before commenting. You avoid sounding like a complete moron.

The latest crusade from the 'tolerant' liberal left, seems to be the good ol' Confederate flag! Imagine that? All the assorted problems we have out there and the one thing liberals have chosen to make the "Issue of the Moment" is something they believe they can goad the right into a "racial" stand-off about. Who ever saw something like that coming?

With all the talk about how the Confederate flag is somehow a "symbol of racist hate" I have to ask, am I still allowed to use white sheets on my bed? Because I really do like the white sheets, always have preferred them. 100% cotton and mother-fucking high thread count. Egyptian cotton are The Best!

But... I really don't know if it is appropriate anymore. White sheets are clearly a "symbol of racist hate" as much as the Confederate battle flag. So are pickup trucks and mullets, but I am mainly concerned about the white sheets. I don't want to offend anyone... what if I brought home a lady of a different race and she saw my white sheets and freaked out? I would never forgive myself for being so politically incorrect! So I really do need some input from radical liberal lefties on this... ARE white sheets still okay?

As for the Confederate battle flag... I don't care, take it down, erase it from all the history books... pretend it never existed. After all, we don't allow people to run around waving the Swastika flag anymore... oh wait, we do? Yes, we call that "freedom of speech" and we tolerate it. But the Confederate flag, even though it has been hijacked by racist hate groups and turned into a symbol of racial hate, is a different story. You see, it can be politically used to get some stupid republican to say something really stupid and libs can turn that into "republican calls for return to slavery" and destroy them. So yeah, get rid of it... burn it... forget about it.

Democrats bitch about hanging flags?
Where were THEY during the civil war?
Oh yeah, they were hanging Negro's

Can I still put white sheets on my bed? ...Or, no?

Just be sure you wear your tidy whities so you don't leave skids on the sheets.

These things keep you up at night, don't they...

You know, at night, I sleep.

what if I brought home a lady of a different race and she saw my white sheets and freaked out?

Odds of you bringing home a lady, of any race, who won't freak out at the mere sight of your bedroom is such a remote possibility that you really have nothing to worry about in that regard.

Look at Boss! Even when he's simply attempting to dish a little snark....he can't do it without multiple paragraphs. Wordy mother fucker.......is still lame.

The premise of the thread isn't interesting, dummy. Did you spend a lot of time working on it?

Does the multi-millionaire Boss have confederate battle flags for curtains in one of his mansions? Does he accessorize his Armani suits with a "southern pride" belt buckle?

Look at Boss! Even when he's simply attempting to dish a little snark....he can't do it without multiple paragraphs. Wordy mother fucker.......is still lame.

The premise of the thread isn't interesting, dummy. Did you spend a lot of time working on it?

Does the multi-millionaire Boss have confederate battle flags for curtains in one of his mansions? Does he accessorize his Armani suits with a "southern pride" belt buckle?

Mebbe a stars and bars penis tattoo?

:dunno:

Oh, I hear they require lots of space....

ok, maybe a small violet of something?

Only the 1500 count thread ones, all else will get you thrown in the pokey...and buy them from a Lebanese...

Mebbe a stars and bars penis tattoo?

Oh, I hear they require lots of space....

ok, maybe a small violet of something?

Hmmm....

I think that the OP's premise is going somewhat awry and this thread might end up heading south.

White sheets are kinda lame anyway so maybe it will fail before the move.

Okay, today I have an update! After asking around, a liberal lefty friend of mine revealed the list of politically correct ways in which I may use white sheets. Basically, it covered everything but using it to incite race hate. So long as I avoided that, he said it was acceptable... but I am still confused.

You see, there is no exception being made for the Confederate flag and how it may be used. Surely a flag over a statehouse isn't inciting race hate.... or is it? Who knows? How do you tell what incites race hate anymore? My liberal friend told me it's okay if I want to wear a white sheet to a toga party or dress as a ghost on Halloween, but what if the sight of me in a white sheet incites race hate somehow? I don't want to offend anyone who may not have my same view with regard to my intentions.

So I am still thinking, we need to get rid of white sheets in our society, that's the only answer. As long as they are around, someone might view them as racially insensitive and be offended.

Okay, today I have an update! After asking around, a liberal lefty friend of mine revealed the list of politically correct ways in which I may use white sheets. Basically, it covered everything but using it to incite race hate. So long as I avoided that, he said it was acceptable... but I am still confused.

You see, there is no exception being made for the Confederate flag and how it may be used. Surely a flag over a statehouse isn't inciting race hate.... or is it? Who knows? How do you tell what incites race hate anymore? My liberal friend told me it's okay if I want to wear a white sheet to a toga party or dress as a ghost on Halloween, but what if the sight of me in a white sheet incites race hate somehow? I don't want to offend anyone who may not have my same view with regard to my intentions.

So I am still thinking, we need to get rid of white sheets in our society, that's the only answer. As long as they are around, someone might view them as racially insensitive and be offended.

Anyone believe this guy when he tells you he's highly educated?

Which states fly the nazi flag?

Why doesn't the OP ask himself some very basic questions?

Like what would it mean to fly a white sheet from the top of the state house?

What does it mean to fly the American flag from the top of the state house?

What would it mean to fly the ISIS flag from the top of the state house?

If the OP can provide the meanings for those questions then maybe he can make the leap to figuring out why his OP is a fallacy.

Id say the amount of time it takes you to.turn your sheets yellow versus the amount of time it takes you to get another human being anywhere near your bed........

Equals: you're good man! Not to worry - white sheet away.

Which states fly the nazi flag?

How many Americans fought and died under the Nazi flag?

Democrats bitch about hanging flags?
Where were THEY during the civil war?
Oh yeah, they were hanging Negro's

That was 150 years ago dumbass. None of us were even here yet.

Forum List

Back