Confederate Flag Should Stay Up

Nikki Haley ran into campaign oppo research of this when she was running for re-election for governor. She wound up having to fire the Council of Conservative Citizens official who was one of her campaign advisers.
Your stupidity knows no bounds..... The confederate flag is a DEMOCRAT symbol....
No. Its a racist symbol. Racists are in both the Dem and Rep party. Reps just have like 20x more.
Thats right a racist symbol and democrats are the party of institutionalized racism .
All those guys are repubs now. The GOP even admitted they left the dems to come over to the reps.
I love the fairytale you keep spewing.... Of the left and right who keeps you in the ghetto and poorly educated?
No one keeps you in the ghetto and poorly educated. The right does its best to make that the reality for Blacks though.

Just another example of liberals not letting a tragedy go to waste. There is no connection to the shootings and the Flag. A bunch of southerners are going to be pissed off.
By removing the flag the dummy liberals are actually doing the very thing that contributed to this awful shooting in the first place. Accomodating pushy, rude blacks, who care about nothing and nobody but themselves, and what THEY want. THEIR way or the highway. They might as well wear T-shirts that say "SCREW YOU!"

No. Its a racist symbol. Racists are in both the Dem and Rep party. Reps just have like 20x more.
Thats right a racist symbol and democrats are the party of institutionalized racism .
All those guys are repubs now. The GOP even admitted they left the dems to come over to the reps.
I love the fairytale you keep spewing.... Of the left and right who keeps you in the ghetto and poorly educated?
No one keeps you in the ghetto and poorly educated. The right does its best to make that the reality for Blacks though.
The left does by supporting immigration.
I've never seen an immigrant keep me from going to school or buying a house. Are you speaking from personal experience?

This is too funny for words and I wonder if Hillary's campaign is scrambling.

10518651_10207392640633865_6505050275190893926_n.jpg

Your OPs are an exercise in stupidity. Its much more fun to mock you since you are such a dumbass.
What a coincidence. I was thinking the same thing about you. I guess you really enjoyed that "Incident" movie, huh ? HA HA HA.
Its obvious you dont think so I doubt you were thinking about me. I may regret this but what incident movie are you referring to?

Just another example of liberals not letting a tragedy go to waste. There is no connection to the shootings and the Flag. A bunch of southerners are going to be pissed off.
By removing the flag the dummy liberals are actually doing the very thing that contributed to this awful shooting in the first place. Accomodating pushy, rude blacks, who care about nothing and nobody but themselves, and what THEY want. THEIR way or the highway. They might as well wear T-shirts that say "SCREW YOU!"
11536109_10153020862781872_4609356553436365580_n.jpg

Nikki Haley will keep the Legislature in session until she gets a 2/3 majority of both House and Senate.

Gov. Haley has more balls than any garden variety USMB racist.

Regards from Rosie

Yo, you sound just like Rosie O'Donnell, and she is a dyke, and sick in the head!

"GTP"

A white nationalist group that may have influenced the suspected gunman in last week's massacre at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina said Sunday in a statement that it believes he had "legitimate grievances" against black people.

Well, I guess that settles it. Dylann Roof should be released and all charges should be dropped

Forum List

Back