Colorado baker told to bake that cake

You choose who to serve, if it's based on goofy, then goofy it is. Your turnover and profit is your cookie. If you have a strong sense of morals, you will stick to them and choose which cake design you're comfortable making. The business hasn't declined making the cake, the employee won't make the cake for the business because of their strong sense of morals.
Homophobia isn't moral, it's bigoted.

I have a car that I wish to hold onto, but it needs welding done. But I can't find a garage that wants to do that, I mean, they restore old cars but they don't want to do my 2002 car because they think it's not worth the money, they disagree why it needs fixed. But I want to spend £3k to £4k getting that work done. They must have Vauxhallphobia. So I haven't tried to sue these garages, I just keep asking about until I find someone who's willing to do the work.

Um,
£3k to £4k
So your not even an American? You have no idea why we have Public Accommodation laws on the books to start with?

Let's hope the gay person finds a bakers willing to make their cake as opposed to being a social dickhead.

I'm sure they did. And then they made a valid complaint against the baker for violating the public accommodation laws.

Butt sex IS icky. Sticking your penis in another man's anus is about as unsafe and stupid as you can get. I think I understand now why your posts are so ignorant.

37% of Heterosexual couples engage in anal sex. There's probably more straight women who have taken it up the butt than gay men. But I don't obsess about what other people do in their bedrooms.

Oh yes. I scored really high on the Army IQ test. I'm also a touch typist. When I got out of the stockade, they initiated discharge proceedings against me. These took two or three months. In the meantime, I was a clerk. And I know of at least one other Red who was a company clerk, although he didn't do any time in the slammer.

Nobody believes that, buddy... you don't put the guy you are trying to discharge through training for another MOS. You actually segregate him so his bad attitude doesn't effect other troops.

Very feeble, Joe. We'll submit the documents to an analyst. Better yet, I'll let the judges get a copy of my DD214 direct from Washington. (For non-military folks: your DD214 is the document you get when you are discharged. Could it be faked? I suppose so, but you would be a fool to try, since it's almost certainly a serious Federal crime to do so.) Anyway, I'll be happy to have mine sent from Washington straight to the judges.

Again, anyone could fake a DD214.

When I was in the Guard, (about half my service was in the reserves) we had this one E-7 who claimed he had gone to Airborne, Air Assault, Pathfinder and a bunch of other schools. Somehow, the guy faked his way for years until someone started questioning his documentation. He brought in a whole stack of certifications that looked legit on the surface until we started checking them.

Amazingly, this guy stopped showing up for drills after that.

Nobody believes that, buddy... you don't put the guy you are trying to discharge through training for another MOS. You actually segregate him so his bad attitude doesn't effect other troops.

Again, anyone could fake a DD214.

When I was in the Guard, (about half my service was in the reserves) we had this one E-7 who claimed he had gone to Airborne, Air Assault, Pathfinder and a bunch of other schools. Somehow, the guy faked his way for years until someone started questioning his documentation. He brought in a whole stack of certifications that looked legit on the surface until we started checking them.

Amazingly, this guy stopped showing up for drills after that.
No, dummy. I was just made a clerk while they waited to kick me out.

And, again, although you seem to be familiar with faking DD214s, I'll get a copy sent to the judges straight from Washington. And I'll show them -- hell, I'll send it to them -- my 'class yearbook' or whatever it's called, from when I completed Basic, back in 1967, at Tigerland, (Fort Polk, Louisiana). And I'll send them a copy of GI Voice.

Poor little Joey.... sitting there behind the anonymity of the internet, happily slandering people ... and then ... THWACK! He gets his tail in a crack. And he can't get out. (Anyone else reading this: don't feel sorry for this guy. He deserves every bit of humilation he gets.)

No, dummy. I was just made a clerk while they waited to kick me out.

Which they wouldn't have done, because they wouldn't let the fuckup handle sensitive information.

And, again, although you seem to be familiar with faking DD214s, I'll get a copy sent to the judges straight from Washington. And I'll show them -- hell, I'll send it to them -- my 'class yearbook' or whatever it's called, from when I completed Basic, back in 1967, at Tigerland, (Fort Polk, Louisiana). And I'll send them a copy of GI Voice.

Okay... um, I'm sure you can make up any documentation you like... Kind of like that SFC had really valid looking proof he went to Air Assault School.

Poor little Joey.... sitting there behind the anonymity of the internet, happily slandering people ... and then ... THWACK! He gets his tail in a crack. And he can't get out. (Anyone else reading this: don't feel sorry for this guy. He deserves every bit of humilation he gets.)

I haven't seen any other wingnuts come to your defense, really. They probably see you're a ball of crazy and are walking away slowly.

Which they wouldn't have done, because they wouldn't let the fuckup handle sensitive information.

Okay... um, I'm sure you can make up any documentation you like... Kind of like that SFC had really valid looking proof he went to Air Assault School.

I haven't seen any other wingnuts come to your defense, really. They probably see you're a ball of crazy and are walking away slowly.
No, Joe, they're enjoying the show! Poor little coward Joe, caught in a lie.

But Joe, I'm going to take pity on you. (Not really, it's a trick).

I've offered to put up $10 000, while you do the same, the judges decide if I'm telling the truth, the loser loses his money. You of course know that I'd win, so you twist and turn trying to get out of having to put your money where your mouth is.

So let me make it even more obvious that you know you'd lose. How about this: I put up $10 000, and you ... only have to put up $7500!!!! How about it!!!

If you actually believed I'm making it up, you'd leap at the chance. But you know you're lying and I'm not. Plus, you're a coward.

Now, I've been thinking. Who would make a good judge? He has to be on the Left, and he has to be pretty savvy in general. Someone with a technical background. And then I remembered! How about the fellow who blew the whistle, about 20 years ago, on government eavesdropping! I'll bet he'd make a good judge -- no friend of conservatives, smart, and honest. So my first nominee is this man: Mark Klein - Wikipedia

it will be when homophobes like you and Philip have to hide under the same rocks Klansmen and Nazis do.

No, man, I'm not letting you Dox Me or any of my friends.
Hmmm... maybe if I give you an address of one of my enemies, you can harrass them... Hmmmm...
Naw, I'm not that cruel.

Look, you lied, I caught you, deal with it.

it will be when homophobes like you and Philip have to hide under the same rocks Klansmen and Nazis do.

Ok…so defending religious freedom makes one a homophobe? I’ve never made any statements against gay people…just defending religious rights.

But, there’s no point in debating it with you, because in your mind it’s one way and you’ll never believe anything different so…

Ok…so defending religious freedom makes one a homophobe? I’ve never made any statements against gay people…just defending religious rights.

But, there’s no point in debating it with you, because in your mind it’s one way and you’ll never believe anything different so…
Hey, man, the oldy time racists insisted up and down they were defending "State's Rights" when defending slavery and Jim Crow.

Nope, there is no point debating your homophobia.

So your not even an American? You have no idea why we have Public Accommodation laws on the books to start with?
Correct, homophobia isn't moral, disagreeing is moral. It's clear that you don't understand that disagreeing is not a phobia, you are just trying to make it sound important because of your feelings, so you need to change your feelings.

Yes, thank goodness I'm not American, otherwise I would have a paedophile riddled with dementia as a president.

Um,

I'm sure they did. And then they made a valid complaint against the baker for violating the public accommodation laws.

37% of Heterosexual couples engage in anal sex. There's probably more straight women who have taken it up the butt than gay men. But I don't obsess about what other people do in their bedrooms.

Hey, man, the oldy time racists insisted up and down they were defending "State's Rights" when defending slavery and Jim Crow.

What about your Christophobia?

We’ll, this isn’t oldy time and you have to proof whatsoever that I’m a homophobe . I invite you to comb through my post history and find anything I’ve ever posted that is homophobic.

Truth is, I don’t care who marries who, but while I agree that gay marriage should be legal and that religion shouldn’t have any say in what other people do, you seem to not care about anyone else’s rights. We’ve already talked about this. Your mindset is everyone else should give in to your demands and ideas, and there is no religious freedom.

Correct, homophobia isn't moral, disagreeing is moral. It's clear that you don't understand that disagreeing is not a phobia, you are just trying to make it sound important because of your feelings, so you need to change your feelings.

Wow, you are fighting very hard to keep your phobias alive.

What about your Christophobia?

I'd call it a very sensible sense of survival, given Christian propensity to murder people who don't agree with their bronze age superstitions.

We’ll, this isn’t oldy time and you have to proof whatsoever that I’m a homophobe . I invite you to comb through my post history and find anything I’ve ever posted that is homophobic.

Actually, we can just cite this thread.

Truth is, I don’t care who marries who, but while I agree that gay marriage should be legal and that religion shouldn’t have any say in what other people do, you seem to not care about anyone else’s rights. We’ve already talked about this. Your mindset is everyone else should give in to your demands and ideas, and there is no religious freedom.

Not at all. Philips can believe whatever he wants... up until the point he clocks in to work, just like the rest of us wage slaves.

I'd call it a very sensible sense of survival, given Christian propensity to murder people who don't agree with their bronze age superstitions.

Not at all. Philips can believe whatever he wants... up until the point he clocks in to work, just like the rest of us wage slaves.
Bigots like you can always justify their bigotry. You're no different than anyone else.

Bigots like you can always justify their bigotry. You're no different than anyone else.

Here's the thing. As Mark Twain said, "If Jesus were alive today, the one thing he wouldn't be is a Christian".

If you define Christian as someone who believes in what Jesus had to say, we wouldn't have an issue.

"Christians", at least in this country, seem focused more on abortion and gay marriage and a lot of other things Jesus never talked about.

Here's the thing. As Mark Twain said, "If Jesus were alive today, the one thing he wouldn't be is a Christian".

If you define Christian as someone who believes in what Jesus had to say, we wouldn't have an issue.

"Christians", at least in this country, seem focused more on abortion and gay marriage and a lot of other things Jesus never talked about.
That's funny. You don't even believe in Jesus. Funny guy.

That's funny. You don't even believe in Jesus. Funny guy.

Why is that funny?

Let's quickly break it down.

No, I don't believe for a moment that Jesus was the son of God or that his mother was a virgin or he rose from the dead. That's just silly shit.

Do I believe he was a historical person? Maybe. the problem is, the original source material is so removed we can't tell for sure how much of it is real and how much is it.

Jesus might have been a real guy whose teachings have been perverted by a corrupt church.

Or he might have been a literary construct by Saul of Tarsus starting his own religion.

But if you ask me about the teachings - Treat people the way you'd want to be treated, forgive your enemies, etc. Yeah, that's all good stuff. We should all try to do that.

But if you think Christianity is about hating gays and keeping women pregnant, then you have kind of lost the plot.

Why is that funny?

Let's quickly break it down.

No, I don't believe for a moment that Jesus was the son of God or that his mother was a virgin or he rose from the dead. That's just silly shit.

Do I believe he was a historical person? Maybe. the problem is, the original source material is so removed we can't tell for sure how much of it is real and how much is it.

Jesus might have been a real guy whose teachings have been perverted by a corrupt church.

Or he might have been a literary construct by Saul of Tarsus starting his own religion.

But if you ask me about the teachings - Treat people the way you'd want to be treated, forgive your enemies, etc. Yeah, that's all good stuff. We should all try to do that.

But if you think Christianity is about hating gays and keeping women pregnant, then you have kind of lost the plot.
I don't think hating gays or keeping women pregnant is what Christianity is about. You've got me confused with someone else.

Go ahead…find anything in this thread I’ve said that is homophobic…or do you fall into the camp of “anyone who disagrees is a homoohobe”? So, you think anyone who has a counter argument is a homophobe…really??

We’ll, we have a cotus that says differently. It says nobody can be forced to give up their rights. It also doesn’t say that you have to give up your rights to own a business, it also doesn’t say that a state or congress can pass a law that over rules the cotus.

Again, if Phillips is the only baker and he has freedom of religion….who do you expect is going to bake the cake?

Go ahead…find anything in this thread I’ve said that is homophobic…or do you fall into the camp of “anyone who disagrees is a homoohobe”? So, you think anyone who has a counter argument is a homophobe…really??

We’ll, we have a cotus that says differently. It says nobody can be forced to give up their rights. It also doesn’t say that you have to give up your rights to own a business, it also doesn’t say that a state or congress can pass a law that over rules the cotus.

Again, if Phillips is the only baker and he has freedom of religion….who do you expect is going to bake the cake?
We all know what it's really all about. Submission. Bend over, kneel, bow and submit to the left or be destroyed.

I don't think hating gays or keeping women pregnant is what Christianity is about. You've got me confused with someone else.
Sadly, I don't. You religious nutters would turn this country into Gilead if we gave you a fucking inch.
Go ahead…find anything in this thread I’ve said that is homophobic…or do you fall into the camp of “anyone who disagrees is a homoohobe”?
Pretty much. You guys spend all this time wanting to Crush gays for no real good reason, keep wanting to redraw the line of "Please, please, please, can I have this little bit of bigotry left?"

Philips. He gave up his "Freedom of religions" the minute he applied for a business license and agreed to comply with all commerce laws.

We all know what it's really all about. Submission. Bend over, kneel, bow and submit to the left or be destroyed.
Say the people who want to force rape victims to have the babies of their rapists. Because abortion makes baby Jesus cry.

Forum List

Back