Colorado baker told to bake that cake

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

His defence is the ridiculous religous freedom one that he used to deny a gay couple a cake a few yesrs ago. What does the bible say about trannys ?

It seems that a common link in these bigot cases is well funded extremist laawyers. These bigots never refuse cakes for adulterers or criminals or people who eat shellfish.

They make me sick to my stomach.

Paywall but all these stories are the same for the most part.

His defence is the ridiculous religous freedom one that he used to deny a gay couple a cake a few yesrs ago. What does the bible say about trannys ?

It seems that a common link in these bigot cases is well funded extremist laawyers. These bigots never refuse cakes for adulterers or criminals or people who eat shellfish.

So.
Would you force a Muslim baker to make a big penis cake for a Gay wedding?

Last edited:

How are things in Wales, Tommy? I'm guessing bad. Really bad.

In America, a business can refuse service for any reason. It's not a criminal offense..............unless your a brain dead, fuktarded Demonicreep that throws toddler tantrums when told "no".

Well, no they can not. I'm not sure where you have been hiding the last 60 years.

Colorado baker told to bake that cake​

I would burn the F-ing place to the ground before I let someone FORCE me to bake a cake for someone! Or I'd make it a cake they would never forget. :SMILEW~130:

How about this: Let's force Tommy to wear MAGA hats and Trump gear and go to a Trump rally handing out paraphernalia to attendees while clapping and cheering for Trump on stage!

That's right--- FORCE YOU, OR ELSE.

and you make us sick to ours

Wales sucks so much that even 5,000 years ago, after digging up the blue stones for Stonehenge there, they moved them all out well into England instead!

The only thing I knew about Wales growing up was this terrible thing my parents made called Welsh Rarebit. Here it is:

1675003766918.jpeg

Forum List

Back