Now the Left is trying to force that Baker to make a transgender cake.

The difference is that one is someone not baking a cake and the other is someone committing murder.

Being the captain of your high school debate team doesn't mean shit to me. If you're too fucking stupid to decipher why one can be allowed and the other cannot, I can't help you, because you're an idiot...

There are many religious beliefs that our laws do not recognize. That is why we have a separation of church and state.

Because one of them ends up in someone being dead.

Seriously, dude, stop. Your debate team approach to this is making you look like an idiot...
LOL - nevermind then. Anyone else up for a real discussion of these issues?

A baker who won a partial Supreme Court victory after refusing to make a wedding cake for a gay couple on religious grounds is now challenging another ruling that went against him over a refusal to make a gender transition cake.

A lawyer for Jack Phillips on Wednesday challenged Colorado's appeals court to overturn a ruling made last year in connection with a case brought against him by a transgender attorney.

Autumn Scardina placed an order in 2017 with Phillip's cake shop in Denver for a blue birthday cake with pink filling to signify her gender transition.

Comment:
The Far Left still refuses to respect the Baker's religion.
They are harassing him.
They are trying to force normal mainstream people to participate in other people's gender dysphoria mental illness.
They want to force people to use the wrong gender pronouns.
He is not a woman; he is a dude wearing a dress.
It is a huge myth that the Left is tolerant.
The Left is opposed to the 1st Amendment right to Freedom of Religion.
This is the tolerant left for you. All you have to do is go to a different baker. I wonder what the left would do if a lefty baker was asked to make a cake with Trump's picture on it and something about the election being stolen.

Oh Dear!
One of my cakes may be eaten by a homosexual

:206:

1665401034044.png

~S~

A baker who won a partial Supreme Court victory after refusing to make a wedding cake for a gay couple on religious grounds is now challenging another ruling that went against him over a refusal to make a gender transition cake.

A lawyer for Jack Phillips on Wednesday challenged Colorado's appeals court to overturn a ruling made last year in connection with a case brought against him by a transgender attorney.

Autumn Scardina placed an order in 2017 with Phillip's cake shop in Denver for a blue birthday cake with pink filling to signify her gender transition.

Comment:
They are harassing him.
They are trying to force normal mainstream people to participate in other people's gender dysphoria mental illness.

No, the religion is fine. You can believe whatever you want.

However if you go into business and agree to accommodation laws by opening that business, then you really should follow those laws, right?

Comment:
They are harassing him.
6whhj7.jpg

I'd make the freak a cake and... oops!! Someone confused the sugar with salt... Sorry. Here's a refund.

Thank you come back and see us!!

Leftist sociopaths are such fuckin assholes.

This was what i was thinking too. Make the cake collapse during its bake, use sweet-n-low instead of sugar, and if they want a picture on the cake, fuck the picture up. Then when that cake is rejected, throw it in a freezer and keep reusing it every time some weirdo comes to the store.

Forum List

Back