Colorado baker told to bake that cake

Wow, you are fighting very hard to keep your phobias alive.
You're the fool that claimed it's about homophobia, I'm merely correcting your stupidity. Please keep up.

If you continue to struggle, please put your carer online so I can explain it to them, you shouldn't be on the internet unsupervised.

Sadly, I don't. You religious nutters would turn this country into Gilead if we gave you a fucking inch.

Pretty much. You guys spend all this time wanting to Crush gays for no real good reason, keep wanting to redraw the line of "Please, please, please, can I have this little bit of bigotry left?"

Philips. He gave up his "Freedom of religions" the minute he applied for a business license and agreed to comply with all commerce laws.

Say the people who want to force rape victims to have the babies of their rapists. Because abortion makes baby Jesus cry.
Bullshit. When you have to lie, you really have lost your credibility.

You're the fool that claimed it's about homophobia, I'm merely correcting your stupidity. Please keep up.

Actually, it's completely about homophobia...

You guys keep losing ground, and then you keep trying to redraw the line as to the last bit of bigotry you can enjoy.

When we are done with the bakers, photographers, etc.... we are coming for the Churches next.

In 50 years, all the churches will be performing gay marriages and pretending they weren't the instigators. Kind of like they do with racism now.

Actually, it's completely about homophobia...

You guys keep losing ground, and then you keep trying to redraw the line as to the last bit of bigotry you can enjoy.

When we are done with the bakers, photographers, etc.... we are coming for the Churches next.

In 50 years, all the churches will be performing gay marriages and pretending they weren't the instigators. Kind of like they do with racism now.
Why don't you show some honesty and just admit it's all about submission. Christophobic bigot. You accuse Christians of hate, and you're a hateful bigot. Hypocrite.

Why don't you show some honesty and just admit it's all about submission. Christophobic bigot. You accuse Christians of hate, and you're a hateful bigot. Hypocrite.
When the Churches stop promoting bad ideas, they won't have a problem with me

I bet if we revoked the tax exemption for any homophobic churches, you'd be amazed how quickly they have a come to Jesus moment and support gay rights.

When the Churches stop promoting bad ideas, they won't have a problem with me

I bet if we revoked the tax exemption for any homophobic churches, you'd be amazed how quickly they have a come to Jesus moment and support gay rights.
So the Constitution is a bad idea in your opinion. Why do you hate your country?

So the Constitution is a bad idea in your opinion. Why do you hate your country?

The constitution isn't a suicide pact, and we probably should have written an updated one decades ago.

Most countries rewrite their constitutions every few decades, for a good reason. They get rid of what doesn't work and keep what does.

My own dream is that instead of having Freedom of Religion, we have Religion validation.

The top guy goes to our office at the top of the Willis Tower in Chicago to get his religion validated.

We throw him out the window, and if God catches him on the way down, "validated".

The constitution isn't a suicide pact, and we probably should have written an updated one decades ago.

Most countries rewrite their constitutions every few decades, for a good reason. They get rid of what doesn't work and keep what does.

My own dream is that instead of having Freedom of Religion, we have Religion validation.

The top guy goes to our office at the top of the Willis Tower in Chicago to get his religion validated.

We throw him out the window, and if God catches him on the way down, "validated".
Classic communism.

Sadly, I don't. You religious nutters would turn this country into Gilead if we gave you a fucking inch.

Pretty much. You guys spend all this time wanting to Crush gays for no real good reason, keep wanting to redraw the line of "Please, please, please, can I have this little bit of bigotry left?"

Philips. He gave up his "Freedom of religions" the minute he applied for a business license and agreed to comply with all commerce laws.

Say the people who want to force rape victims to have the babies of their rapists. Because abortion makes baby Jesus cry.

Then there is no point in debating you. You can’t have a legitimate conversation with anyone if they are coming from the camp that says disagreement with their argument is just another form of homophobia.

Also, nobody is trying to “crush” gays…some people just want to be left alone, but we can’t even debate THAT because to you, if someone disagrees, that just makes them guilty of whatever phobia you think they are talking about.

So…what has been the point of this entire discussion between us…?

Classic communism.

Not at all. I would think the Churches would welcome such validation. After all, if you guys all insist YOUR church is the true path to heaven, and all the other churches are false and leading their followers to Hell, then you would all welcome a method to weed out the false doctrines.

Except, of course, every last one of them knows God won't catch them on the way down.

Then there is no point in debating you. You can’t have a legitimate conversation with anyone if they are coming from the camp that says disagreement with their argument is just another form of homophobia.

Yes, it's kind of hard to take you seriously when you don't follow all those other rules in the Bible, because "that's the old testament" or "that was for those times", but you insist that you have to absolutely discriminate against gay people because God says so.

You can't insist that you don't have to stone your neighbors for working on the Sabbath, or burn that hippy Wiccan Chick, or own a slave like the Bible tells you to, but man, God still hates those homos just like I do.

Also, nobody is trying to “crush” gays…some people just want to be left alone, but we can’t even debate THAT because to you, if someone disagrees, that just makes them guilty of whatever phobia you think they are talking about.

If he wanted to be "left alone", he shouldn't have opened a shop that said "Cakes for Sale".

So…what has been the point of this entire discussion between us…?
Watching Homophobes twist in the wind. At least the other homophobes are being honest here.

Not at all. I would think the Churches would welcome such validation. After all, if you guys all insist YOUR church is the true path to heaven, and all the other churches are false and leading their followers to Hell, then you would all welcome a method to weed out the false doctrines.

Except, of course, every last one of them knows God won't catch them on the way down.

Yes, it's kind of hard to take you seriously when you don't follow all those other rules in the Bible, because "that's the old testament" or "that was for those times", but you insist that you have to absolutely discriminate against gay people because God says so.

You can't insist that you don't have to stone your neighbors for working on the Sabbath, or burn that hippy Wiccan Chick, or own a slave like the Bible tells you to, but man, God still hates those homos just like I do.

If he wanted to be "left alone", he shouldn't have opened a shop that said "Cakes for Sale".

Watching Homophobes twist in the wind. At least the other homophobes are being honest here.
I don't believe in any one church being the only true church. You must have me confused with someone else.

Bye joe…we’ve been around and around for a long time now, it’s just repetitive, and if you’re going to think disagreement is just a sign of guilt, then why bother.

His defence is the ridiculous religous freedom one that he used to deny a gay couple a cake a few yesrs ago. What does the bible say about trannys ?

It seems that a common link in these bigot cases is well funded extremist laawyers. These bigots never refuse cakes for adulterers or criminals or people who eat shellfish.

They make me sick to my stomach.
Does this business make you sick to the stomach too, they refused to serve someone -

Does this business make you sick to the stomach too, they refused to serve someone -

Not really. TN doesn't specify political affiliation as a protected class. It doesn't specify sexual orientation as a protected class, either.
CO specifies sexual orientation as a protected class.

It's different when they do it. Just ask them.

By "different" do you mean, "Complying with the laws applicable to that state", then yes, that is different.

Not really. TN doesn't specify political affiliation as a protected class. It doesn't specify sexual orientation as a protected class, either.
CO specifies sexual orientation as a protected class.
Nothing like being inconsistent and biased.

After the gay cake fiasco, if the clowns believe businesses should serve all, then you've just highlighted that that was a bullshit argument !!!!

Nothing like being inconsistent and biased.

After the gay cake fiasco, if the clowns believe businesses should serve all, then you've just highlighted that that was a bullshit argument !!!!

Not at all. Not everyone should be served. A rude customer should be thrown out on his ear.

But the law is pretty clear who you can and cannot discriminate against. In some states, you can't discriminate against gays. Other states you can.

No states have political affiliation as a protected class.

Forum List

Back