Colin Kaepernick Deserves Nobel Peace Prize, Back Pay, Apology, His Job

He took a knee. He should lose his leg.
Isn't taking a knee the definition of peaceful protest?
No, it's the definition of disrespect. Wish I could transport "Fro Boy" back to 1945 and Battle of Iwo Jima and watch the Marines raise the flag. The battle was only half over and three of the 6 Marines that raised the flag would die in the following days. Kapernick wouldn't pick up a weapon to fight, he would be too chickenshit.
HE ISN'T PROTESTING AGAINSTHE FLAG NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU WANT TO SAY HE IS!!!

Once you understand that he is protesting police brutality, you will not seem so ignorant.
Lots of different ways to do it besides disrespecting your country and the men and women who died for it.

For making $50 million dollars from a company that has a well documented horrific labor practices in Vietnam and Pakistan?

Wearing a fidel castro shirt at a presser? My grandfather was executed by castro. That ok with you?

Love the freedom of speech angle you unreal uneducated ignorant hypocrites are on the left yell about. Kaepernick's rights weren't infringed. He never went to a jail......

I am sick of you cultural marxists spreading your lies and deliberate false propaganda. Many of us won't be going quietly, especially the Cuban Americans who lived through this. Kaepernick owes us an apology and so do you, you unreal hypocritical loser.
God bless the brigade of commandos that landed at Bay of Pigs! "Cuba Libre!"

He deserve one as much as Trump, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Nixon and definitely LBJ damn it!

Of course this is me being an ass with my response and Kap does not deserve a damn thing beside the unemployment line he stands in for has been QB's!

He already had a job. Matter of fact he was making more money there than you will your entire life.

Moron, he got benched.....he is a race hustler, not different from jesse jackson or al sharpton.
Even when he got benched he was making more per game than you will in your entire life. Hurts don't it? :)

No, not particularly. I am not a left wing asshat like you. If someone else makes more money than I do because they have a talent or skill that earns more money, I am happy for them. He is a race hustler nothing more.
Obviously youre not happy. Just because he makes more money than you is no reason to be this upset over someone fighting for justice.

He isn't fighting for justice, he is fighting for racism, and for himself. Again, he is a race hustler, nothing more.
Of course he's fighting for justice. If he wasnt then he would be claiming that the cops were good guys. He even gave up his dream to fight for justice. This is why he will always be legendary.

You shouldn't drink this early in the day and you shouldn't mix your meds with booze......he is nothing more than another race hustler, using false allegations of racism to make money.

The man is legendary I tell you.

5dce88f542c6ea31f1f05cb0-large.jpg
Legendary no talent shit bag. Does he ever visit the grave of his crack whore white mom? Does he every visit the white grandparents who raised him in an all white suburban neighborhood? Someone should ask how it felt to grow-up white?
He was raised in Lodi. A small hick racist town not too far from where I used to live. Lots of KKK there so I know he got a lot of shit. When my daughter played them someone had the nerve to say something to me about not standing for the anthem. When I turned around no one would fess up.

He already had a job. Matter of fact he was making more money there than you will your entire life.

Moron, he got benched.....he is a race hustler, not different from jesse jackson or al sharpton.
Even when he got benched he was making more per game than you will in your entire life. Hurts don't it? :)

No, not particularly. I am not a left wing asshat like you. If someone else makes more money than I do because they have a talent or skill that earns more money, I am happy for them. He is a race hustler nothing more.
Obviously youre not happy. Just because he makes more money than you is no reason to be this upset over someone fighting for justice.

He isn't fighting for justice, he is fighting for racism, and for himself. Again, he is a race hustler, nothing more.
Of course he's fighting for justice. If he wasnt then he would be claiming that the cops were good guys. He even gave up his dream to fight for justice. This is why he will always be legendary.
He was fighting to get on an NFL team...and he lost, because he has no talent.
Your comment tells me you dont have an athletic bone in your body.

You shouldn't drink this early in the day and you shouldn't mix your meds with booze......he is nothing more than another race hustler, using false allegations of racism to make money.

Legendary no talent shit bag. Does he ever visit the grave of his crack whore white mom? Does he every visit the white grandparents who raised him in an all white suburban neighborhood? Someone should ask how it felt to grow-up white?
He was raised in Lodi. A small hick racist town not too far from where I used to live. Lots of KKK there so I know he got a lot of shit. When my daughter played them someone had the nerve to say something to me about not standing for the anthem. When I turned around no one would fess up.
Naw, they weren't scared of you, they just out smarted you and got you to stand-up and turn around.

Naw, they weren't scared of you, they just out smarted you and got you to stand-up and turn around.
You call making me turn my back on the flag and interrupting the anthem smart? Damn your stupid? :lol:

Maybe they werent scared. They must have been fucking retarded inbreds to think that would help.

Football, baseball, basketball, and boxing. USMC infantryman. Your comment tell's me you are a 5ft. nothing loud mouth that blames all your failure's on racism, plus you have a Napoleon complex.

You call making me turn my back on the flag and interrupting the anthem smart? Damn your stupid? :lol:

Maybe they werent scared. They must have been fucking retarded inbreds to think that would help.
Boy you really made an ass out of yourself that day. Wonder how embarrassed your daughter was? You don't care, it's all about you anyway.

Football, baseball, basketball, and boxing. USMC infantryman. Your comment tell's me you are a 5ft. nothing loud mouth that blames all your failure's on racism, plus you have a Napoleon complex.
Sure man. You already gave yourself away by that dumb ass comment. Nobody and I do mean nobody of intellect believes you are athletic. I blame all my failures on me. Smart people embrace failures. Fools and weaklings like yourself are the ones that avoid failure.

Boy you really made an ass out of yourself that day. Wonder how embarrassed your daughter was? You don't care, it's all about you anyway.
Nope. Just made the peckerwoods realize I wasnt the one to be fucked with. Especially after our team demolished their weak team.

Nope. Just made the peckerwoods realize I wasnt the one to be fucked with. Especially after our team demolished their weak team.
I would fuck with you in a heartbeat. What was the score of the Tee-ball game?

I think what you meant is you would have a heart attack if you ever saw me. Its ok old tymer but I know youre pushing like 70 so no one believes you.

It wasnt a T-Ball game. It was varsity basketball.

He deserve one as much as Trump, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Nixon and definitely LBJ damn it!

Of course this is me being an ass with my response and Kap does not deserve a damn thing beside the unemployment line he stands in for has been QB's!
Didn't Obama get one? What was that for again?

I think what you meant is you would have a heart attack if you ever saw me. Its ok old tymer but I know youre pushing like 70 so no one believes you.

It wasnt a T-Ball game. It was varsity basketball.
Varsity basketball...I played that too.

No, it's the definition of disrespect. Wish I could transport "Fro Boy" back to 1945 and Battle of Iwo Jima and watch the Marines raise the flag. The battle was only half over and three of the 6 Marines that raised the flag would die in the following days. Kapernick wouldn't pick up a weapon to fight, he would be too chickenshit.
HE ISN'T PROTESTING AGAINSTHE FLAG NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU WANT TO SAY HE IS!!!

Once you understand that he is protesting police brutality, you will not seem so ignorant.

He isn't protesting police brutality, he is another petty race hustler using racism to make a buck.
Did you conjure that from your vacant skull? Kapernick told you why he is protesting.

Maybe you think police brutality is a good thing. So he's protesting you and that's why you're so pissed.

Lots of different ways to do it besides disrespecting your country and the men and women who died for it.
He isn't disrespecting the armed forces! He isn't disrespecting the flag! He's protesting police brutality.

And if you think there isn't police brutality, he's protesting you.

Forum List

Back