Colin Kaepernick Deserves Nobel Peace Prize, Back Pay, Apology, His Job

He already had a job. Matter of fact he was making more money there than you will your entire life.

Moron, he got benched.....he is a race hustler, not different from jesse jackson or al sharpton.
Even when he got benched he was making more per game than you will in your entire life. Hurts don't it? :)

No, not particularly. I am not a left wing asshat like you. If someone else makes more money than I do because they have a talent or skill that earns more money, I am happy for them. He is a race hustler nothing more.
Obviously youre not happy. Just because he makes more money than you is no reason to be this upset over someone fighting for justice.

He isn't fighting for justice, he is fighting for racism, and for himself. Again, he is a race hustler, nothing more.
Of course he's fighting for justice. If he wasnt then he would be claiming that the cops were good guys. He even gave up his dream to fight for justice. This is why he will always be legendary.

He already had a job. Matter of fact he was making more money there than you will your entire life.

Moron, he got benched.....he is a race hustler, not different from jesse jackson or al sharpton.
Even when he got benched he was making more per game than you will in your entire life. Hurts don't it? :)

No, not particularly. I am not a left wing asshat like you. If someone else makes more money than I do because they have a talent or skill that earns more money, I am happy for them. He is a race hustler nothing more.
Obviously youre not happy. Just because he makes more money than you is no reason to be this upset over someone fighting for justice.

He isn't fighting for justice, he is fighting for racism, and for himself. Again, he is a race hustler, nothing more.
Of course he's fighting for justice. If he wasnt then he would be claiming that the cops were good guys. He even gave up his dream to fight for justice. This is why he will always be legendary.

You shouldn't drink this early in the day and you shouldn't mix your meds with booze......he is nothing more than another race hustler, using false allegations of racism to make money.

You shouldn't drink this early in the day and you shouldn't mix your meds with booze......he is nothing more than another race hustler, using false allegations of racism to make money.

The man is legendary I tell you.

5dce88f542c6ea31f1f05cb0-large.jpg

As for what Colin Kaepernick "deserves" for spawning a racist left wing gang of killers and far left ideologues,
G.F.Y....

He didn't sit on the bench until the coach came over and told him he wouldn't be the starter...it was pre season...game 4..... but Kaperdick lost the starting role...that's when he sat down angrily.....and then the anthem started...and he didn't get up....
The next day he said he was pissed about cops killing black people....bull...he was mad he lost the starting job....I watched it live as it happened....he wasn't protesting anything but his loss of the 1st string QB job......even the TV announcer said at that moment it looks like Kaepernick just was told he is not going to start for the 49ers....and he looks upset...I will never forget it....
He needs a flaming Zippo tossed into that fro of his.

The man is legendary I tell you.

5dce88f542c6ea31f1f05cb0-large.jpg
Legendary no talent shit bag. Does he ever visit the grave of his crack whore white mom? Does he every visit the white grandparents who raised him in an all white suburban neighborhood? Someone should ask how it felt to grow-up white?

He took a knee. He should lose his leg.
Isn't taking a knee the definition of peaceful protest?
No, it's the definition of disrespect. Wish I could transport "Fro Boy" back to 1945 and Battle of Iwo Jima and watch the Marines raise the flag. The battle was only half over and three of the 6 Marines that raised the flag would die in the following days. Kapernick wouldn't pick up a weapon to fight, he would be too chickenshit.

They can give him the Nobel Prize if they want that thing has pretty much lost all meaning. As far as getting his job back his career record as a starter was 28 and 30 good luck forcing a team to sign that.

He didn't sit on the bench until the coach came over and told him he wouldn't be the starter...it was pre season...game 4..... but Kaperdick lost the starting role...that's when he sat down angrily.....and then the anthem started...and he didn't get up....
The next day he said he was pissed about cops killing black people....bull...he was mad he lost the starting job....I watched it live as it happened....he wasn't protesting anything but his loss of the 1st string QB job......even the TV announcer said at that moment it looks like Kaepernick just was told he is not going to start for the 49ers....and he looks upset...I will never forget it....

WTF? Is this board just pretty much retarded people on both sides yelling at each other?

He was fighting to get on an NFL team...and he lost, because he has no talent.

Make him look like Michael Jackson....or Richard Pryor.

WTF? Is this board just pretty much retarded people on both sides yelling at each other?
SO WHAT THE FUCK IS IT TO YOU ASSHOLE!!! Lol.

I for one stand with the kneelers. Tramp was wrong once again. Tramp called them SOB's and they should get fired.

You are a typical racist pile of shit.
So there's that.

I'll say it again, I stand with the kneelers!

am I anti the white folk, I am white, but I realize what the wars were about , we are free to protest. We are a democracy, but a piss poor one.

I stand with the kneelers!

I do as well...

they kneel, I stand.

Make him look like Michael Jackson....or Richard Pryor.
Like the attached "photo-op" by Nancy and her entourage of fuckheads.

For making $50 million dollars from a company that has a well documented horrific labor practices in Vietnam and Pakistan?

Wearing a fidel castro shirt at a presser? My grandfather was executed by castro. That ok with you?

Love the freedom of speech angle you unreal uneducated ignorant hypocrites are on the left yell about. Kaepernick's rights weren't infringed. He never went to a jail......

I am sick of you cultural marxists spreading your lies and deliberate false propaganda. Many of us won't be going quietly, especially the Cuban Americans who lived through this. Kaepernick owes us an apology and so do you, you unreal hypocritical loser.

No, it's the definition of disrespect. Wish I could transport "Fro Boy" back to 1945 and Battle of Iwo Jima and watch the Marines raise the flag. The battle was only half over and three of the 6 Marines that raised the flag would die in the following days. Kapernick wouldn't pick up a weapon to fight, he would be too chickenshit.
HE ISN'T PROTESTING AGAINSTHE FLAG NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU WANT TO SAY HE IS!!!

Once you understand that he is protesting police brutality, you will not seem so ignorant.

HE ISN'T PROTESTING AGAINSTHE FLAG NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU WANT TO SAY HE IS!!!

Once you understand that he is protesting police brutality, you will not seem so ignorant.

He isn't protesting police brutality, he is another petty race hustler using racism to make a buck.

Forum List

Back