Colin Kaepernick Deserves Nobel Peace Prize, Back Pay, Apology, His Job

Go for it lefties. If they gave the Nobel Prize to pervert Al Gore they might as well present it to an angry hypocrite football player.

He deserve one as much as Trump, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Nixon and definitely LBJ damn it!

Of course this is me being an ass with my response and Kap does not deserve a damn thing beside the unemployment line he stands in for has been QB's!
Didn't Obama get one? What was that for again?

Did I say he deserved it?

Nope and he should give it back and the eight years he wasted with his Hope and Change nonsense...

Isnt it interesting the same people who told Colin Kaepernick
he shouldnt take a knee in silent protest are The same people who stormed the capitol, almost beat a cop to death, rubbed feces on the walls and tried to hang Mike pence?
Yeah.....alot of almosts and coulda....woulda....shoulda's in that statement.

Personally...if it hadn't been for Trump supporters the damage would have been much worse.
If it had been a real insurrection the Capital would have been burning and Pence would have been 6 feet under.

he shouldnt take a knee in silent protest are The same people who stormed the capitol, almost beat a cop to death, rubbed feces on the walls and tried to hang Mike pence?

They didn't beat any cop to death......not even close..

No one tried to hang Mike Pence....

Thanks for the democrat party talking points......we would almost forget what they were if you guys didn't keep telling us...

Seems a very small overlap. As very few people were involved in the 1/6 riot, but a LOT of people thought that Colin Kaepernick was an anti-American piece of shit.

Oh, wait, you knew that was shit when you said it. You were just talking shit.

You know, EVERYTIME you talk shit like that, you are admitting that you don't have anything real to use against your enemies. because your enemies are the good guys and you are the bad guy(s).

They didn't beat any cop to death......not even close..

No one tried to hang Mike Pence....

Thanks for the democrat party talking points......we would almost forget what they were if you guys didn't keep telling us...
Not even close? You didn't watch the video's. Video's don't lie. They were VERY violent. But yea, I guess if they wanted to kill those cops they could have. And probably 80% of the people there weren't violent but they just got swept up in mob mentality.

I think you are wrong about Pence or Pelosi not being in any danger.

Anyways, I was just commenting on Dave Chappelle's very clever observation about you right wingers. You were so fucking mad when Colin Kappernick took a knee, to protest police brutality towards black people. That was his cause. That was his problem with America. And he is justified to be upset with cops. Same shit cops were doing to blacks in the 1960, shit is still happening to blacks in 2020.

But him taking a knee in protest during your precious national anthem, you fucking snowflakes got so triggered you boycotted the NFL. It made you so mad that he was so mad at your country. It offended you so much.

But then you, you hypocrites, you are lied to and told your election was rigged and you are ready to storm the capitol and spread feces around the Capitol building. How fucking disrespectful you guys were. Let's compare okay?

This offended you

1656329242139.png

But this you defend
1656329282385.png

Pro-Trump rioters smeared own feces throughout US Capitol building | Daily Mail Online​

Not even close? You didn't watch the video's. Video's don't lie. They were VERY violent. But yea, I guess if they wanted to kill those cops they could have. And probably 80% of the people there weren't violent but they just got swept up in mob mentality.

Anyways, I was just commenting on Dave Chappelle's very clever observation about you right wingers. You were so fucking mad when Colin Kappernick took a knee, to protest police brutality towards black people. That was his cause. That was his problem with America. And he is justified to be upset with cops. Same shit cops were doing to blacks in the 1960, shit is still happening to blacks in 2020.

But him taking a knee in protest during your precious national anthem, you fucking snowflakes got so triggered you boycotted the NFL. It made you so mad that he was so mad at your country. It offended you so much.

But then you, you hypocrites, you are lied to and told your election was rigged and you are ready to storm the capitol and spread feces around the Capitol building. How fucking disrespectful you guys were. Let's compare okay?

This offended you

View attachment 662805

But this you defend
View attachment 662806

Pro-Trump rioters smeared own feces throughout US Capitol building | Daily Mail Online

The vast majority of conservatives did not and do not support the 1/6 rioters.

So..... Dave was talking stupid.

According to white Republicans it's offensive for a black man to take a knee during the national anthem in protest but they will defend a white Republican who storms the capitol violently and assaults cops and spreads their feces around. Those are true patriots.

1656329503344.png

1656329517997.png

Maybe Colin should have done this instead with 1000 other brothers. I bet the cops would have handled that differently.

No, you denied it was a riot.

Are you admitting now the election wasn't rigged? Because if you truly believed the election was rigged, yes you did/do support the rioters.

I would have supported rioters if we rioted in 2000.

And did you ever denounce the brooks brother riots? Because it worked. Probably why Trump tried that tactic again. If it worked in 2000 why not try it again? But Trump's riot went too far.

This offended you

View attachment 662805

But this you defend
View attachment 662806

Pro-Trump rioters smeared own feces throughout US Capitol building | Daily Mail Online

so bobo when are you giving up your citizen ship?.....

This offended you

View attachment 662805

But this you defend
View attachment 662806

Wow,.....that's not bad.

But you folks defended this:

132db16d-b40a-47ad-8880-4ea2ea2a5383-860x475-1776952415.jpg
577a15e14d8f5f16c28c6ee010c8be1e-562337346.jpg
proxy-1516253004.jpg

"At least 23 pro-life organizations have reportedly been vandalized in recent weeks.

The pro-life organizations have been either firebombed or vandalized by radical pro-abortion activists, according to Catholic Vote:

1. Hollywood, FL — South Broward Pregnancy Center and Archdiocese of Miami Respect Life Ministry
  2. Asheville, NC — Mountain Area Pregnancy Services
  3. Manassas, VA — First Care Women’s Health
  4. Alexandria, VA — Concerned Women for America
  5. Reiserstown, MD — Alpha Pregnancy Center
  6. Frederick, MD — BirthRight of Frederick
  7. Frederick, MD — CareNet Frederick
  8. Reiserstown, MD — Alpha Pregnancy Center
  9. Buffalo, NY — CompassCare Pregnancy Services
  10. Madison, WI — Wisconsin Family Action
  11. Des Moines, IA — Agape Pregnancy Resource Center
  12. Denton, TX — Woman to Woman Pregnancy Resource Center
  13. Austin, TX — Trotter House
  14. Long Beach, CA — His Nesting Place Home for Mothers & Children
  15. Sebastopol, CA — Pregnancy Center Billboard
  16. Eugene, OR — Dove Medical Clinic
  17. Keizer, OR — Oregon Right to Life
  18. Gresham, OR — Gresham Pregnancy Resource Center
  19. Portland, OR — Southeast Portland Pregnancy Resource Center
  20. Vancouver, WA — Options360 Women’s Clinic
  21. Federal Way, WA — Care Net Pregnancy and Family Services of Puget Sound
  22. Lynnwood, WA — Next Step Pregnancy Services

The attacks follow a leaked Supreme Court decision that revealed Roe v. Wade may be overturned this month. If overturned, abortion would no longer be protected by the federal government but would still be legal in many states.

Though President Biden campaigned on unity, Biden has not condemned a single one of the attacks, the RNC reported on Monday. Moreover, many establishment television networks refuse to cover the extremism"

According to white Republicans it's offensive for a black man to take a knee during the national anthem in protest but they will defend a white Republican who storms the capitol violently and assaults cops and spreads their feces around. Those are true patriots.

View attachment 662810
View attachment 662811
Maybe Colin should have done this instead with 1000 other brothers. I bet the cops would have handled that differently.
Did you test the samples to see if they came from real Trump supporters?
If there was any evidence of magic brownies in that, I can assure you those weren't MAGA droppings.

This offended you

View attachment 662805

But this you defend
View attachment 662806

No....he should be mad at the democrat party...who create the conditions that lead to young black males murdering other black males and in that crossfire, hitting innocent black women and children...but he isn't...he was mad about the 9 unarmed, violent, black offenders killed by police....vs. the thousands of young black males murdered by other young black males in democrat party controlled cities...

He is a racist...blinded by his hate.......

No, you denied it was a riot.

Are you admitting now the election wasn't rigged? Because if you truly believed the election was rigged, yes you did/do support the rioters.

I would have supported rioters if we rioted in 2000.

And did you ever denounce the brooks brother riots? Because it worked. Probably why Trump tried that tactic again. If it worked in 2000 why not try it again? But Trump's riot went too far.

There were no riots in 2,0000......there were attempts by the democrats to count the Cuban voting districts in Secret....there was that...

Yep......if you attacked cops or vandalized the building you need to be put in jail...the hundreds who were let in the building by the police, and who simply walked through the building on a spontaneous tour of the building, taking selfies and quietly leaving....they are being persecuted by the democrat party fascists and their gestapo......

He is a sub standard quarter back who does not deserve THAT job.

He is a supporter of the murderous che guevera and deserves no respect for that

Taking a knee was just a cheap PR stunt to try and salvage his failing career it means nothing

I'll say it again, I stand with the kneelers!

am I anti the white folk, I am white, but I realize what the wars were about , we are free to protest. We are a democracy, but a piss poor one.
We are and have always been a republic,.

The kneelers are idiots

Forum List

Back