- Jun 23, 2019
- Reaction score
Below are 6 reasons Biden deserves the Nobel Peace prize. Who can argue with this article? Wonderful insight from The Hill contributor Brent Budowsky who was an aide to former Sen. Lloyd Bentsen (D-Texas) and former Rep. Bill Alexander (D-Ark.). His reasons you ask:
- Biden, after four years of a president who divided America from our democratic allies and praised various enemies of democracy and abusers of human rights around the world, has restored America’s role as a leader of the free world of democratic nations.
- Biden places respect for human rights, human dignity and human aspirations at the center of his presidency and foreign policy.
- Biden has succeeded in America, achieving policies that advanced mass vaccinations of our people that are defeating the most deadly disease in a century and restoring our national economy.
- Biden, who is up against mighty forces, has made solving the deadly dangers of climate change a core principle of his domestic policy, economic policy, environmental policy and foreign policy.
- Biden, in his domestic and foreign policies, is a powerful voice on behalf of the poor, the hurting, the needy and the destitute for Americans and people everywhere.
- Biden has made increasing economic equality a defining purpose of his presidency.
In our troubled world we should fully appreciate the incalculable value to America and the world of an American president who believes what he believes, does what he does, and achieves what he achieves.