Colin Kaepernick Deserves Nobel Peace Prize, Back Pay, Apology, His Job

He didn't sit on the bench until the coach came over and told him he wouldn't be the starter...it was pre season...game 4..... but Kaperdick lost the starting role...that's when he sat down angrily.....and then the anthem started...and he didn't get up....
The next day he said he was pissed about cops killing black people....bull...he was mad he lost the starting job....I watched it live as it happened....he wasn't protesting anything but his loss of the 1st string QB job......even the TV announcer said at that moment it looks like Kaepernick just was told he is not going to start for the 49ers....and he looks upset...I will never forget it....

I for one stand with the kneelers. Tramp was wrong once again. Tramp called them SOB's and they should get fired.

He didn't sit on the bench until the coach came over and told him he wouldn't be the starter...it was pre season...game 4..... but Kaperdick lost the starting role...that's when he sat down angrily.....and then the anthem started...and he didn't get up....
The next day he said he was pissed about cops killing black people....bull...he was mad he lost the starting job....I watched it live as it happened....he wasn't protesting anything but his loss of the 1st string QB job......even the TV announcer said at that moment it looks like Kaepernick just was told he is not going to start for the 49ers....and he looks upset...I will never forget it....

Kaepernick started sitting before the 4th preseason game in 2016. It was first noticed in the 3rd preseason game, but apparently he was doing it the whole preseason.

America has learned Kaepernick was right

1591792019071.jpeg

I for one stand with the kneelers. Tramp was wrong once again. Tramp called them SOB's and they should get fired.

You are a typical racist pile of shit.
So there's that.

I'll say it again, I stand with the kneelers!

am I anti the white folk, I am white, but I realize what the wars were about , we are free to protest. We are a democracy, but a piss poor one.

Kaepernick got the NFL to schedule an unprecedented private workout with scouts from every team
for the purpose of getting him bakc in the league.

He blew off the workout and walked away. He doesn't give a shit about playing again.

Kaepernick's sin was being boring.

He just isn't that good of a player, and his anti-American schtick of taking a knee only drew yawns from the fans.

Had the people really reacted to and vociferously objected to Kaep's gimmick, he would still be in the NFL today. People would want to go to the games and pay to see him get knocked down on his keister, and get his comeuppance.

Instead, they were bored with him, and could have given a shit less.

Kaepernick got the NFL to schedule an unprecedented private workout with scouts from every team
for the purpose of getting him bakc in the league.

He blew off the workout and walked away. He doesn't give a shit about playing again.

Maybe he wants to stay around as a free agent for for 40 more years and continue with his endorsements?

Forum List

Back