CNN: Donald Trump has heart disease

I thought it was interesting that the people on FOX are starting to become divided over Trump. Some of them are saying that it's great that he's taking the hydroxyquinine, and other like Cavuto are warning their viewers that following Trump's example can kill people.

Donald Trump's medical records reveal Donald Trump has heart disease involving elevated plaque in his coronary artery.
This is not good. Let's all pray that our President overcomes his heart disease.
Oh no, Pence is only slightly better!
Trump needs to exercise more and stop eating junk food if he really enjoys living.

How do you know what he eats and how much exercise he gets?
“It’s not breaking news that President Donald Trump isn't the healthiest of eaters. You don't have to be a detective or an investigative journalist to uncover that information. The President often posts photos of himself feasting on fast food meals aboard his private jet or across the country.”

"He considers exercise misguided, arguing that a person, like a battery, is born with a finite amount of energy."

The last time he was photographed eating fast food on his private jet was how many years ago? He has not flown on his jet since 2016 or a few days before the inauguration..

I thought it was interesting that the people on FOX are starting to become divided over Trump. Some of them are saying that it's great that he's taking the hydroxyquinine, and other like Cavuto are warning their viewers that following Trump's example can kill people.

Only those morons stealing the drug and taking it without a doctor's prescription are at risk. How many people is that?

I'm hoping biden stutters himself into the coffin. I'm sure he'd fuck that up too.
Not a fan of liberals or Biden either, but I wish him well. His days in politics are over. But I'd say most liberals now a-days should be removed from politics and put in a asylum where they can't hurt anyone anymore.

It isn't the liberals who are killing people with corona virus. Boris Johnson, President Mattarelli, and Donald Trump are all conservatives - slow to act, and backward looking, not forward.

Republican economics lead to the the cause of the 1929 crash, the 1987 crash, the 2008 crash and the Covid Crash. Donald Trump's covid19 clusterfuck has killed nearly 100,000 Americans so far.

Anyone still supporting Republican policies needs to have their heads examined.

You are right! Trump prevented it from being the 2.2 million originally projected.

That just breaks your little libtard heart in two, doesn't it?

Donald Trump's medical records reveal Donald Trump has heart disease involving elevated plaque in his coronary artery.
This is not good. Let's all pray that our President overcomes his heart disease.
You realize this is over 2 years old, not to mention CNN?

Trump needs to exercise more and stop eating junk food if he really enjoys living.

“It’s not breaking news that President Donald Trump isn't the healthiest of eaters. You don't have to be a detective or an investigative journalist to uncover that information. The President often posts photos of himself feasting on fast food meals aboard his private jet or across the country.”

"He considers exercise misguided, arguing that a person, like a battery, is born with a finite amount of energy."

The last time he was photographed eating fast food on his private jet was how many years ago? He has not flown on his jet since 2016 or a few days before the inauguration..

Sorry, but that isn't really saying much. When the sports team showed up during the shutdown, Trump ordered a whole bunch of fast food to feed them at the WH. Nope, sorry, but Trump is still eating lots of junk food and drinking diet Cokes.

I'm hoping biden stutters himself into the coffin. I'm sure he'd fuck that up too.
Not a fan of liberals or Biden either, but I wish him well. His days in politics are over. But I'd say most liberals now a-days should be removed from politics and put in a asylum where they can't hurt anyone anymore.

It isn't the liberals who are killing people with corona virus. Boris Johnson, President Mattarelli, and Donald Trump are all conservatives - slow to act, and backward looking, not forward.

Republican economics lead to the the cause of the 1929 crash, the 1987 crash, the 2008 crash and the Covid Crash. Donald Trump's covid19 clusterfuck has killed nearly 100,000 Americans so far.

You are right! Trump prevented it from being the 2.2 million originally projected.

Sorry, but the country hasn't flattened the curve yet. Granted, in places like the tri-state area of NY, CT, and NJ it is starting to go down, but in places like the middle of the country, the virus is continuing to skyrocket. I was sorry to see on the news last night that Amarillo has jumped into 3rd place for having the most active cases.

Sorry, but that isn't really saying much. When the sports team showed up during the shutdown, Trump ordered a whole bunch of fast food to feed them at the WH. Nope, sorry, but Trump is still eating lots of junk food and drinking diet Cokes.
You know this how?

He fed the team because the White House staff that caters large events such as that was laid off due to the Dem's government shutdown. Remember? Of course you don't, because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Sorry, but the country hasn't flattened the curve yet. Granted, in places like the tri-state area of NY, CT, and NJ it is starting to go down, but in places like the middle of the country, the virus is continuing to skyrocket. I was sorry to see on the news last night that Amarillo has jumped into 3rd place for having the most active cases.

Active cases do not mean deaths. Dumbass!

Trump loves fast food. Its a well known fact. One can just look at his fat ass for verification, if nothing else.

1589926706026.png

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Active cases do not mean deaths
More active vases do, indeed, mean more deaths ya dummy.

The Admiral is too stupid to know that. He also thinks that more tests will result in more cases, and doing that wouldn't be good for the country.

He's wrong of course. If a person has it, they have it, and knowing if they have it or not will help to keep others safe. If they have it, self quarantine and wait it out until you test negative. If they don't, or if they show to have antibodies, let them go back to work.

Testing will stop the shelter in place orders quicker than anything, but unfortunately, the current leadership of this country doesn't see it that way.

In
If this is true, then taking the hydroxychloroquine is a bad idea, because it causes irregular heartbeats that can lead to a heart attack.
In which case his doctor would have advised against taking it and Trump would not be taking it. Therefore this whole story is yet another bunch of bullshit. Another thing that leads to that conclusion is the fact that Trump has never smoked and is a life long teatotaler.

Active cases do not mean deaths
More active vases do, indeed, mean more deaths ya dummy.

The Admiral is too stupid to know that. He also thinks that more tests will result in more cases, and doing that wouldn't be good for the country.

He's wrong of course. If a person has it, they have it, and knowing if they have it or not will help to keep others safe. If they have it, self quarantine and wait it out until you test negative. If they don't, or if they show to have antibodies, let them go back to work.

Testing will stop the shelter in place orders quicker than anything, but unfortunately, the current leadership of this country doesn't see it that way.

Cases do not translate directly to death, do they dumbass!

If you test people who are asymptomatic, they may never had known they had the disease.

When God handed out brains, you thought he said "cranes" and went to a construction site looking for one!

Forum List

Back