CNN: Donald Trump has heart disease

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Donald Trump's medical records reveal Donald Trump has heart disease involving elevated plaque in his coronary artery.
This is not good. Let's all pray that our President overcomes his heart disease.

Donald Trump's medical records reveal Donald Trump has heart disease involving elevated plaque in his coronary artery.
This is not good. Let's all pray that our President overcomes his heart disease.
LMAO....many Americans have heart disease...very controllable with modern meds....

"A moderate risk"????....LMAO...another trumped up fake news story.....perfect for butt suckers on the left....

If this is true, then taking the hydroxychloroquine is a bad idea, because it causes irregular heartbeats that can lead to a heart attack.
Then his "heart problems can't be that bad....the man is under daily care by a doctor.....keep praying libtards.....

No biggie if true....there are several excellent medications for this condition. ... :cool:
Yeah, hydroxychloroquine, LOL.

I'm sure he is lying about taking it, but if he really is, hopefully he has a massive chest buster and drops dead.

Wow the Trump hatred is really thick in here.

You should seek counseling.

Not possible. That homeless dude in a doctor's outfit told us less than four years ago that this overweight 70-something on a KFC diet was the healthiest president to ever live. :dunno:

No biggie if true....there are several excellent medications for this condition. ... :cool:

I'm sure he is lying about taking it, but if he really is, hopefully he has a massive chest buster and drops dead.

If only I had all 6 infinity stones liberals would no longer exist, for infinity.
But the problem is, you have nothing, and you prove that every time you post.

Actually, I'm pulling for Pelosi to get a case of the Whubonic Plague. Bet it wouldn't take the full two weeks to take her out.

Forum List

Back