CNN: Donald Trump has heart disease

If this is true, then taking the hydroxychloroquine is a bad idea, because it causes irregular heartbeats that can lead to a heart attack.
Then his "heart problems can't be that bad....the man is under daily care by a doctor.....keep praying libtards.....
He's not under the care if a real doctor, just another "yes" man.
Bologna....you don't even know his doctors name....
I.dont care. If tRump picked him he's not a good Dr.
Okay tardo.....whatever you say genius....
Performance of job isn't a tRump criterion. Blind devotion is.
Sure genius....whatever you say....the white house doctor that you can't even name is inferior according to creepytus....
He must be, he's giving an old guy with a heart condition a drug known to cause heart problems.

Duh.
The drug doesn't cause heart problems but it can interfere with heart treatments if not monitored...
Turn off CNN and get the facts....
In a 114-word letter released by the White House hours after Trump announced he was taking the medication, presidential physician Sean Conley wrote that he discussed the pros and cons of taking the drug with Trump after one of his personal valets tested positive for the coronavirus.

But the letter contained no specifics on when Trump started taking the drug or what his dosage is.

"In consultation with our inter-agency partners and subject matter experts around the country, I continue to monitor the myriad studies investigating potential COVID-19 therapies, and I anticipate employing the same shared medical decision making based on the evidence at hand in the future," Conley wrote.
It does cause heart problems. Arrhythmia to be specific.

You hate dogs?...
Some dogs, sure. Some dogs need to be put to death. You're pretty dense not to be able to pizzle that out.
So you hate them?.....do you hate other animals?....
Just some dogs. As i stated in the first post. These are one syllable words...i really cant dumb this down any further for you... Sorry....
So you don't hate bad cats?....how about parrots that bite and pee on the NY times?....

If this is true, then taking the hydroxychloroquine is a bad idea, because it causes irregular heartbeats that can lead to a heart attack.
Then his "heart problems can't be that bad....the man is under daily care by a doctor.....keep praying libtards.....
Sure genius....whatever you say....the white house doctor that you can't even name is inferior according to creepytus....
He must be, he's giving an old guy with a heart condition a drug known to cause heart problems.

Duh.
The drug doesn't cause heart problems but it can interfere with heart treatments if not monitored...
In a 114-word letter released by the White House hours after Trump announced he was taking the medication, presidential physician Sean Conley wrote that he discussed the pros and cons of taking the drug with Trump after one of his personal valets tested positive for the coronavirus.

But the letter contained no specifics on when Trump started taking the drug or what his dosage is.

"In consultation with our inter-agency partners and subject matter experts around the country, I continue to monitor the myriad studies investigating potential COVID-19 therapies, and I anticipate employing the same shared medical decision making based on the evidence at hand in the future," Conley wrote.
Well then you call him and warn him.....

Heart Disease is the leading cause of death in America and has been so for generations. Lowering cholesterol helps but half the heart attacks occur in the "Low Cholesterol" area designated by modern medicine.

Mostly, because it's not low enough. Whowouldathunkit? People can't make their way to health popping pills and being a fatass.

Plenty of healthy "skinny" people also dies of heart attacks. It's genetics.

No. It's nearly all diet. A disease of civilization and diet.

Lots of skinny people in the west have high cholesterol from the western diet. And they also have more visceral fat than expected for their weight. It's called being "skinny fat". More bodyfat, less muscle.

One in a Thousand: Ending the Heart Disease Epidemic | NutritionFacts.org
“Doctors in sub-Saharan Africa during the …30s and …40s recognised that certain diseases commonly met in Western communities were rare in rural African peasants. This hearsay talk greeted any new doctor on arrival in Africa. Even the teaching manuals…stated that diabetes, coronary heart disease, appendicitis, peptic ulcer, gallstones, hemorrhoids and constipation were rare in African blacks who ‘eat foods that contain many skins and fibres, such as beans and [corn], and pass a bulky stool two or three times a day.’ Surgeons noticed that the common acute abdominal emergencies (like appendicitis) in Western communities were virtually absent in rural African peasants.”​
But, do we have hard data to back that up? Yes. Major autopsy series were performed. First thousand Kenyan autopsies—”not a single case of appendicitis,” not a single heart attack, three diabetics out of a thousand, one peptic ulcer, no gallstones, and no evidence of high blood pressure—which alone affects one out of three Americans.​
Maybe, the Africans were just dying early of other diseases, and so, never lived long enough to get heart disease? No; here’s age-matched heart attack rates in Uganda versus St. Louis. Out of 632 autopsies in Uganda, one myocardial infarction. Out of 632 Missourians—same age and gender distribution—136 myocardial infarctions. More than a hundred times the rate of our #1 killer. In fact, they were so blown away they did another 800 autopsies in Uganda, and still, just that one small healed infarct (meaning it wasn’t even the cause of death) out of 1,427 patients. Less than one in a thousand, whereas in the U.S., it’s an epidemic.​
Most of the people you are citing in Uganda are probably starving to death.

Donald Trump's medical records reveal Donald Trump has heart disease involving elevated plaque in his coronary artery.
This is not good. Let's all pray that our President overcomes his heart disease.

Oh no! An orange fat ass that shoves big macs into his cake hole has heart disease. How unfortunate. Wonder is he's a diabetes candidate too. That would be a double shame.

Duh.

Not my job, cuz.

Duh.

Not my job, cuz.
Well you are the only one worried about it....

Duh.

Not my job, cuz.
I'm not worried about him, per se. I'm afraid some of the soft minded tRumplings will kill themselves trying to imitate him.

Last edited:

Duh.

Not my job, cuz.
I'm not worried about him, per se. I'm afraid some of the sort minded tRumplings will kill themselves trying to imitate him.
:auiqs.jpg:

So you don't hate bad cats?..
No idea where your dumb ass is getting that....none
Just checking the depth of your hatred.....
Well, genius, i only used the word "hate" because the poster to which i responded used it, and i was trying to communicate with his stupid ass...now yours...
So you don't hate anything?...not even me?.... :abgg2q.jpg:
Not sure. Depends on the defintion. Do you hate your herpes?

So you don't hate bad cats?..
No idea where your dumb ass is getting that....none
Just checking the depth of your hatred.....
Well, genius, i only used the word "hate" because the poster to which i responded used it, and i was trying to communicate with his stupid ass...now yours...
So you don't hate anything?...not even me?.... :abgg2q.jpg:
Not sure. Depends on the defintion. Do you hate your herpes?

Donald Trump's medical records reveal Donald Trump has heart disease involving elevated plaque in his coronary artery.
This is not good. Let's all pray that our President overcomes his heart disease.
So CNN finally admits the president has a heart?
So when will CNN get one and stop killings it's nation?

New Topics

Forum List

Back